Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law (1014 Views)

Pandora Papers: Inside The Secret Assets Of Nigerian Lawmaker Nicholas Mutu / Pandora Papers: Inside Dapo Abiodun's secret businesses & How He Broke The Law / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by SocialJustice: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
blackpanda:

Hypocrisy is when you play the ostrich when someone u like commits an offence but then try to kill a fly with sledge hammer when someone you hate is even remotely tainted with impropriety.

I am very sure that if this Pandora publication was about buhari, you these hypocrites on nairaland would have gone berserk screaming blue murder. But today you are looking for every excuse under the sky to cover fraud.

You dont need shell companies if you are doing the right thing and obeying the law. Shell companies are for tax evasion and fraud. Period.
I have an education and know what is wrong or right without prejudice to the subject of the report.

I am not a mindless drone. Tinubu should come out to clear his name and debunk the claims. When the Pandora papers were released, Peter Obi spoke about his use of shell companies.

Tinubu should come out to tell us if he was a drug cartel bag man or not. He will not snub this issue and expect Nigerians to forget.

I also do not know where you get the courage from to compare a businessman using shell companies for asset protection and a drug cartel bagman.

Tinubu's baggage are too much, Nigeria is already seen as a terrorised and yahoo nation internationally. We will not add herion supporter to it.

The worst of us can not continue to rule us.

Too many bright administrators in this country for us to pick Tinubu.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Because you kind politicians it is now fake news abi
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by blackpanda: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
I have an education and know what is wrong or right without prejudice to the subject of the report.

I am not a mindless drone. Tinubu should come out to clear his name and debunk the claims. When the Pandora papers were released, Peter Obi spoke about his use of shell companies.

Tinubu should come out to tell us if he was a drug cartel bag man or not. He will not snub this issue and expect Nigerians to forget.

I also do not know where you get the courage from to compare a businessman using shell companies for asset protection and a drug cartel bagman.

Tinubu's baggage are too much, Nigeria is already seen as a terrorised and yahoo nation internationally. We will not add herion supporter to it.

The worst of us can not continue to rule us.

Too many bright administrators in this country for us to pick Tinubu.

That's your problem. Must you compare one evil with another. Even if Tinubu is the worst drug baron in the universe, it still doesn't excuse Peter Obi's fraudulent activities and refusal to declare his assets. He cmhas been caught time and time again lieing and feeding his gullible folks with falsehoods.

As I said earlier y'all are hypocrites. See u complaining about being ruled by the worst, yet you are very happy to support a fraudulent tax evader with questionable morals. All because you hate another candidate. Smh
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by Eniitankorede: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Pandora Obituary well done. You used government money to do family business, you bought a moribund brewery with government money. You ate drugs whilst being a student at Nsukka. You failed and came out with a pass in a roforofo degree. You spent 12 years for degree. You keep telling lies about your integrity and all your followers are gun wielding nkpurum mirin drinkers.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2022
blackpanda:

That's your problem. Must you compare one evil with another. Even if Tinubu is the worst drug baron in the universe, it still doesn't excuse Peter Obi's fraudulent activities and refusal to declare his assets. He cmhas been caught time and time again lieing and feeding his gullible folks with falsehoods.

As I said earlier y'all are hypocrites. See u complaining about being ruled by the worst, yet you are very happy to support a fraudulent tax evader with questionable morals. All because you hate another candidate. Smh

Thank you but Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Even if Peter Obi is not perfect he's by far the best candidate.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by blackpanda: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Thank you but Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Even if Peter Obi is not perfect he's by far the best candidate.

Apparently he's not. Obi is nothing but a scammer. I don't care about your Tinubu or whoever u want to use to cover the fraudster Peter Obi.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by SocialJustice: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
blackpanda:

Apparently he's not. Obi is nothing but a scammer. I don't care about your Tinubu or whoever u want to use to cover the fraudster Peter Obi.
Lol, you can delude yourself into believing whatever you want.

Until Peter Obi grabs one of your kind and makes an example of you in court for defamation.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by blackpanda: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, you can delude yourself into believing whatever you want.

Until Peter Obi grabs one of your kind and makes an example of you in court for defamation.

He should grab na. He will be in Court while Tinubu is being sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Then Obi will resume another 8years of wailing with his ipob terrorists grin cheesy
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by SocialJustice: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
blackpanda:

He should grab na. He will be in Court while Tinubu is being sworn in President of the Federal Republic of Nigeris. Then Obi resume another 8years of wailing with his ipob terrorists grin cheesy
I thought only a moment ago, Tinubu meant nothing to you?

I'm done wasting my time.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by amc: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
If this is the best you can come up with you have nothing

As a business man with a business that large there must be some “corporate adjustments”.. the threshold however is acceptable… it has nothing to do with state funds and it’s just business.

But he set up his first offshore company four years into his tenure as Governor. That is a red flag. Why did he need to do that? He was obviously trying to hide his assets. What we don’t know if those assets including monies diverted from the state purse.
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by blackpanda: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
I thought only a moment ago, Tinubu meant nothing to you?

I'm done wasting my time.

No but he obviously means alot to you. Enjoy your inevitable coming decade of wailing grin
Re: PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law by SocialJustice: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2022
blackpanda:

No but he obviously means alot to you. Enjoy your inevitable coming decade of wailing grin
You need mental help. Too many of you on this website are mentally challenged.

Please stand aside for those with their sanity intact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check The Perfume Peter Obi Uses (revealed!!!) / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Christians In Yobe Endorse Tinubu/shettima Ticket (photos) / Exposed: This Fact About Yoruba Muslims Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.