Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness (860 Views)

. / Attention!!! Attention!!! I Need Help With My Zenith Bank Web Surfer Card / Any1 Wit A Zenith Bank Mastercard And Dorm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by y2kaustin(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2011
If you have the above mentioned account with the stated bank.Kindly get in touch with me so we can transact.Its Legitimate,both parties will smile.Contact me on 08134340380.Thank you,
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by chicam: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
If ure interested in Ecobank Dom A/C, we can work together you can reach me
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by y2kaustin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
I Emphatically said ZENITH bank , thats what we need, thanks for your interest though,
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by yeye4live(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2011
guys dont reply to this posters,this s a fraud,dey use ur dorm acct n wire stolen yahoo yahoo money inside,b carefull
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by y2kaustin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
I never knew you are the P.A to waziri,asking of question will help to upgrade you out of primitivity.this has to do with forex ok? slowpoke!
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by yeye4live(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
y2kaustin:

I never knew you are the P.A to waziri,asking of question will help to upgrade you out of primitivity.this has to do with forex ok? slowpoke!

see u see ode,i mean big mumu, u wud ve ask me about forex to enlighten u more on dat ok,in forex u only use a dorm acct to witdraw if dat s d same acct u use in paying money into ur forex acct,no forex company will authorized u in using another persons acct to witdraw,its beyond dem if nt the IFRC will arest dem, so learn now ok, ure just a 419 yahoo yahoo guy n EFCC will get u one day
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by y2kaustin(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
You have branded yourself already, why will have spend my time to exchange word with a nonentity of you the highest order, look at your name"YEYE4LIFE" that has said it all already to evaporate slowpoke!!!
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by yeye4live(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2011
y2kaustin:

You have branded yourself already, why will have spend my time to exchange word with a nonentity of you the highest order, look at your name"YEYE4LIFE" that has said it all already to evaporate slowpoke!!!

come on close ur sticking mouth, u want to come here n do ur father 419,u fail to realize b4 u were born ur father ve been here, plss can any other person xplain to this wako how dorm acct is use to pay n witdraw mone 4rm forex,

u beta b carefull givin ur acct to such a tuwat like this.
u get money open forex u no get money open acct,sse ur dump idea to steal. goat
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by y2kaustin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
you are insulting your father,do you think am your mate?i can see you don't have regards for anyone.wayward child,
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by yeye4live(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
bastard,wen u come here to do 419 dis is wat u will get,take ur yahoo yahoo business to ur father goat
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by y2kaustin(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
your parents are BASTARDs thats why they couldn't give you adequate training on manners of approach and regards for elders.this is my last reply to you ok,i have lots of things to take care of than replying an reas boy from one wretched family background,
Re: Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness by yeye4live(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
poor old fool,i ve spoiled busines 4u as usual,plss dont go ooh,come on thief,ure simply a bastard

(1) (Reply)

Get Yur Uk,malaysia And South Africa Visa With Ease. / Latest Free Browsing And More / Goodbye To Poverty And Unemployment This 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.