Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,760 members, 7,865,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Want To Sponsor An African Who Can Make Smartphones For Africans”-obi Cubana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Sponsor An African Who Can Make Smartphones For Africans”-obi Cubana (252 Views)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Iyanya Set To Sponsor An Upcoming Photographer To Document Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sponsor An African Who Can Make Smartphones For Africans”-obi Cubana by Jenniferchuma10: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng
Popular Nigerian billionaire, Obi Cubana says he wants to sponsor an African to create a made in Africa phones for Africans.

"I want to sponsor an African who can make smartphones for Africans"-Obi Cubana
The Cubana Group boss made this known during an Instagram Live video, noting that he has one crazy idea, progressive idea that has been burning in his heart and while he was meditating today, he felt strongly to bring it up and share it.”

“Why have we not been able….a black man, African, a Nigerian develop a product, affordable but has all the features like what I’m using to make this live video right now and say, This made by one of us, for all of us.”

He added: “I’ve been wondering, all these guys that are Tech-savvy, youngsters. I know you guys are out there millions, thousands, tens of you. But I’ve been wondering why you’ve not been able to develop a telephone, a brand of phone. Just like we have Apple, Samsung, e.t.c.

“Why have we not been able….a black man, African, a Nigerian develop a product, affordable but has all the features like what I’m using to make this live video right now and say, ‘”This made by one of us, for all of us.”, he added.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-want-to-sponsor-an-african-who-can-make-smartphones-for-africans-obi-cubana/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mercy CHINWO'S Multimillion Naira Traditional Marriage Rite / The Search For Miss Silver Africa 4th Edition Is On / How Wizkid Olamide Help Deeman Fish Seller Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.