Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Loan From Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Loan From Bank (520 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job / Biko...are U Still Selling Recharge Cards And Buying Airtime From Bank??chai!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan From Bank by Jtones: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please I need help and advice. I am a corp member so I decided to use that opportunity to learn web development so I had to collect a loan of 260,000 naira to pay for the school fees. My intention was to work while I also go for classes but I couldn't secure a job that will permit me to go for classes and I already paid for the program so that I can also use part of my nysc allowance to pay also but I couldn't due to feeding and transport fare. So the bank is calling me to pay up before the end of this month or else they will report me to the nysc lgi. Its just making me to lose concentration in class and am confused.
Re: Loan From Bank by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Jtones:
Please I need help and advice. I am a corp member so I decided to use that opportunity to learn web development so I had to collect a loan of 260,000 naira to pay for the school fees. My intention was to work while I also go for classes but I couldn't secure a job that will permit me to go for classes and I already paid for the program so that I can also use part of my nysc allowance to pay also but I couldn't due to feeding and transport fare. So the bank is calling me to pay up before the end of this month or else they will report me to the nysc lgi. Its just making me to lose concentration in class and am confused.
Hello, I can teach you how to get a huge loan to support your business and well being without collateral.
I have 2 Reputable Loan Company that can offer you a loan remotely within 3 working days.
All you need is to listen and follow my instructions and you will be giving the loan.
If you are interested kindly drop your WhatsApp line below and I will add you up.

1 Like

Re: Loan From Bank by Jtones: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Odunayomike:

Hello, I can teach you how to get a huge loan to support your business and well being without collateral.
I have 2 Reputable Loan Company that can offer you a loan remotely within 3 working days.
All you need is to listen and follow my instructions and you will be giving the loan.
If you are interested kindly drop your WhatsApp line below and I will add you up.
Re: Loan From Bank by acegraphics: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
You want to take a loan to pay up another loan

Ok
Re: Loan From Bank by acegraphics: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
I think what you should do is visit the bank and negotiate an extension for loan repayment.

Even if your Lgi comes in on this it will still lead to negotiation with the bank. NYSC won’t ask you to steal to repay and NYSC won’t pay for you either.

You are too young to be wallowing in debt

1 Like

Re: Loan From Bank by Nozino: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2022
How can any right thinking person take out 260k to learn web development? Is the field that lucrative? Are employers lining to up to employ you before you finish the program? Can’t you learn it online? Go to those less than 30k computer school? What would the certificate or skill do for you job wise to have taken out that amount of loan?

Go and repay your loan sir. I’m sure you saw the terms and conditions before you took the money.

(1) (Reply)

Trading Journal / . / Helping Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.