Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) (30568 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwe1vJkv2I

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video)

Eucharia Anunobi has said that those who insist people shouldn't have sex before marriage are out of their minds, IGBERETV reports.

The actress turned evangelist asked why people who are engaged should not be allowed to have sex.

"The proponent of this wicked agenda of 'no sex before marriage' must be completely out of their minds," she said in a video shared on Instagram.

She added: "If they are not out of their mind, how can they recommend such a wicked thing?

"How do I get to know if my intended is good in bed?"

She explained that it's not easy to abstain from sex with one you're attracted to.

She went on to say that those who preach against sex before marriage are either "castrated eunuchs" or "dry females" who don't enjoy sex.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgJyzY6lgWb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
More
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Some hypocritical human beings will start abusing her now.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
She's lucky this is not old testament time, fire would have descended from heaven to consume her for such blasphemy. Since when did engagement become marriage?

Some people are actually evangelists of doom

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
PHIPEX:
She's lucky this is not old testament time, fire would have descended from heaven to consume her for such blasphemy. Since when did engagement become marriage?

Some people are actually evangelists of doom
Did you fornicate before you got married?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Did you fornicate before you got married?
It seems you are the type that justifies bad things because you are guilty of those things. If not, why this your question? I am not a virgin but I admit premarital sex is a sin for Christians, I do not know about other religions. Even if you as a Christian could not resist premarital sex, be honest enough to say those who resist/resisted it are right.

183 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
It seems you are the type that justifies bad things because you are guilty of those things. I am not a virgin but I admit premarital sex is a sin for Christians, I do not know about other religions.
Yeah it is a sin according to the bible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by WibusJaga: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
She speaks for herself & she is entitled to her opinions. But she should leave Christianity out of it.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Even trees indulge in premarital sex.....

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Waterlilly: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
she still dey game

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
I don’t subscribe to marriage before s*x. What if she owns an ocean? How will I swim?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by jmoore(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Mami water don enter church.

The only right thing she said is that advocates of 'no sex before marriage' are not of this world.

John 15:19 makes Christians to understand that they are not of this world.

"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Are you wiser than God? He left all women with body counts and selected a virgin through which Jesus Christ came into the world.

Many women have been used and dumped because they spread their legs once the man mentioned he will marry them.

Abstaining from premarital sex is for our own good. Embracing premarital sex is making yourself vulnerable.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Moh247: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
angry

Everything about Africa no pass sex

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
After premarital sex and you say you no do marriage again again kó.
Mummy GO must hear this. If it is approved by God the thought about someone being a virgin in any society will be a mirage

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by oz4real83(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
When a slay Mama turns to "pastor", this is the kind of preaching you hear, she begins to feel that the Bible life is the same with her "slay Mama" lifestyle cheesy cheesy grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Melodydoctor: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ah prophetess!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nothing wey westlife no go see for empty street

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by noskcid(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Doomsday Evangelist
Bastardized Evangelist
E Dey do me make I flog you with your foolish teachings that you cannot back up with proof

8 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by indodon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
If you're not a virgin and you judge her may whatever God you bow down to punish you!!

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
moklo:
V

V for ?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Kestolove(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbo retire old cargo ashawo turn evangelist

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by moklo: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShenTeh:

V for ?
Violence

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Righthussle: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kai! This woman go like bed oo.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by Kingpele(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hahaha ...this is why we don't take actors very serious, they can act anything, she is acting movies without camera as evangelist..but the truth remains that without payment of bride price, the engaged is not different from girlfriend and boyfriend setting...they can wakeup and go their separate ways without any involvement of both families but once the bride price is paid ,separation most involve both families...is all about self control, if u truly love your spouse, u will run away from fornication, to avoid trust issues in your marriage..moreover is ithis why she was sleeping with that young dude young enough to be her Son?..well sex outside the protection of holy matrimony is evil and demonic according to the holy scriptures i believed in..and extramarital affairs is same evil... self control is key ,that why we are humans not animals

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) by axglide(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Eucharia, I believe you’re an evangelist, why not make references to the Bible to back up your postulations, but it is written, the time will come when they would not want to hear sound doctrine.

Kindly note, marriage is more honorable with the bed undefiled .

2 Tim 4v3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj's Koko Club Tour In ABUJA At The Banks (Photos) / KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him / Toke Makinwa Balancing On A Hoverbaord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.