Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

From Job Seeker To A Millionaire In Three(3) Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From Job Seeker To A Millionaire In Three(3) Months (156 Views)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Help! This Job Seeker Needs Your Help Urgently! / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Job Seeker To A Millionaire In Three(3) Months by Chrisog: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
What I am about to tell you is a real life story about my successful life . I graduated in 2012 from quantity surveying department, served as a Corp member 2013/2014. I was among the lucky corp members who got retained after my service year due to the roles I played while in service at Abuja. Unfortunately, our office was scraped by government for reasons known to them, at that point I was perplexed in life. I searched for job, summited tens of CVs, but no job was coming forth. In 2019, I was lucky to meet someone who took me to Cameroon to build me up in business. After two good years of been with him, I still never fill fulfilled because the business we were into was not fetching money as I expected. In 2021 a decide to come back to Nigeria and reside in the border area of Nigeria- Cameroon to do things on my own. I spent one year and things were gradually changing until till 2022 when Baba God said is your time to explode. My story turned around, God connected me to business that earn me more than a million naira monthly. It was like a magic to me, up till now I still earn such amount in this very hard time. The unbelieveable part of it all was that I kicked of this business with just 200k early March this year and now am already counting in 4- 5million. You may want to know the business? Call me or Whatapp on 08065864843. Or send mail to og4urlife@gmail.com.God bless you. See you at the top.
Re: From Job Seeker To A Millionaire In Three(3) Months by Snitch24(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Share it here if e really sure for you

(1) (Reply)

24 Hour Live Bail Bondsman Miami Dade / Financial Planning & Analysis Training / Criminal Bail Bonds Miami Dade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.