Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Job Application Writing Service For Job Seekers In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Application Writing Service For Job Seekers In Nigeria (213 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Application Writing Service For Job Seekers In Nigeria by power50: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Are you applying for a new job and you need someone to help you write a professional application for that job?
I will write any type of application for any job and it will be sent to your email box after completion. All you need to do is to simply open it, copy it, print it out, place only your signature and submit to your employer.

Required details for a skilled job

1. Your full name, address and phone number
2. Your preferred date to use
3. The job/post you are applying for
4. The company’s name, address and phone number
5. Addressee title (CEO, Manager, Director, HR, Principal, Head Teacher, Co ordination)
6. Addressee sex
7. How you found the job vacancy (online, news paper, poster)
8. The schools and training you attended and your present qualification and certificate
9. Your years of experience if any.
10. Your capability. What you believe you can do for the company if you are given the job.

Contact me here https://naijaprops.com.ng/forums/topic/hire-me-to-write-application-for-your-new-job/#new-post

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Passive Income Books To Build Wealth While You Sleep (free) / Become A Rich Blogger, Without Lifting Your Fingers To Write Anything Online.. / Phone Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.