Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Which Food Deserve To Be The Boss Of All Foods? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Deserve To Be The Boss Of All Foods? (434 Views)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Food Deserve To Be The Boss Of All Foods? by Marvellsmart(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
BEANS: I am not suppose to be arguing with you guys. Everyone loves me. POTATOES: Na audio love, no be all of them dey eat you. BEANS: I am already the king with or without a crown, na me be number one for this Unit, my face show, my shoe shine, my teeth white. RICE: Must we even argue about this? Everyone loves me, any function or party you go to, it's me you will see there, if I'm not there that means the party never dey sup be that. Children loves me, adult loves me. Some families can't go two days without cooking me. No cap I am the king of all foods. YAM: You that people can't buy, you are calling yourself king. POTATOES: See kettle calling pot black. You wey dey talk, people fit buy you? Eh yam answer me? YAM: Potatoes I no get your time. As I was saying, people love me because I can be prepared in different ways; boiled, pottage, fried and when pounded I am the king of all swallows with egusi sitting next to me as my queen. EGUSI: Awwnn! You're making me blush ,stop it. OKRA: (Whispering to Vegetable) Upon all the draw wey I dey draw I can't still draw this guys (pounded yam) attention. POTATOES: Must you rub your relationship on our single faces? SPAGHETTI: I should be the one to be crowned as the king of all foods. POTATOES: See small nyansh dey shake o! SPAGHETTI: I no blame you ,people wey tall dey talk, you wey be dwarf dey follow talk. INDOMIE: (laughing) that was harsh bro. SPAGHETTI: As I was saying, I should be the king because I am very fast to prepare and require less ingredients. Ask a student who just came back from class and see what he or she will tell you. BEANS: (laughs) INDOMIE: Bia...Spaghetti, that your last line is absolutely me and not you. (Indomie and Spaghetti gets in a heated argument) Then garri walks in.
Re: Which Food Deserve To Be The Boss Of All Foods? by Unzerious: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ahhh! Garri Steals the show

I dey chop, ingest, drink, smoke, and even sniff am grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh. Just Like Home Made! / Half Birthday Cake|customized Cake Shop In Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in / How To Prepare A Plantain Swallow From Unripe Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.