Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp (608 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by Obagoblog(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hi guys, I was deployed to kaduna for my orientation service. I was asked to report on Wednesday.

Please, is it safe to travel to kaduna from Lagos by road considering the recent happenings? Has anyone ply that route recently?

And please, I will like to know the cost of flight ticket from Lagos to kaduna. I tried checking it on all these booking sites but non was found.

Thanks
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by SmellyNyash: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
cry I am born and brought up in Kaduna area of Rigasa barkin ruwa but currently. I ran way from Kaduna due incessant and senseless killing because of this Moslem, Moslem ticket.

Quote me anywhere!!

If anybody tells u that religion doesn't matter when it comes to Nigeria issues, tier that person slap and run away because the person is deceiving u.

Especially up North.

So as ur going for ur nysc thing, just repent and submit ur life to God. Shikena
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by Obagoblog(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:
cry I am born and brought up in Kaduna area of Rigasa barkin ruwa but currently. I ran way from Kaduna due incessant and senseless killing because of this Moslem, Moslem ticket.

Quote me anywhere!!

If anybody tells u that religion doesn't matter when it comes to Nigeria issues, tier that person slap and run away because the person is deceiving u.

Especially up North.

So as ur going for ur nysc thing, just repent and submit ur life to God. Shikena

Hmmm. You just increased my fear.
Please can I ask you another question?
How long is the distance between Kaduna Airport and Kaduna orientation camp?
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by Ogundex(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bro embark on the journey by road. Nothing dey happen. Served there too( black gold camp)
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by judatech: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
See what this country has been reduced to?
To travel across a country not war, you go dey shiver
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by SmellyNyash: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Obagoblog:

Hmmm. You just increased my fear.
Please can I ask you another question?
How long is the distance between Kaduna Airport and Kaduna orientation camp?
Don't be scared. The Lord will see u through but after the orientation camp, don't ever think of staying there. Ur coming from where?
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by Obagoblog(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Don't be scared. The Lord will see u through but after the orientation camp, don't ever think of staying there. Ur coming from where?
I'm coming from ibadan. Planning to take a flight if the cost is affordable. My plan is to redeploy immediately after the 3 weeks orientation.
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by SmellyNyash: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Obagoblog:

I'm coming from ibadan. Planning to take a flight if the cost is affordable. My plan is to redeploy immediately after the 3 weeks orientation.

Good. Just calm down na people still dey leave there. After the 3 weeks, just redeploy. Make u no fear. Nothing dey happen
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by youngaliwa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
For your broker/ Bitcoin Investment website, banking site, shipping site, any website cloning, website design, bank skam pages, Facebook & IG fake login page, Bitcoin flashing, admob app and any programing work, CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp by Badadvisor: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
I was posted to kaduna also. I'll be there tomorrow. Flight from enugu to abj and I'll use road from abj to kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

Gift Card Exchange / Gift Card Exchange / Change Of Name On Certificate Due To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.