Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is There No Help For The Widows Son? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There No Help For The Widows Son? (367 Views)

Ugly Stories Of How Widows Are Maltreated In Igboland / Anambra Women Protest Against Tradition Of Forcing Widows To Drink Water Washed / Why Is Attention Always On Widows And Not Widowers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There No Help For The Widows Son? by africanrobinhoo: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stop the bloodshed!!! Stop the bloodshed!!!

Cries out the silent but ever wailing voices from the grave,

Too much innocent blood has been shed already, and as it seems, It has all been to no avail whatsoever.

55 years ago, our people took a conscious decision to unite against Injustice and Forces that seek to destroy instead of upholding the tenets of democracy and good governance.

For 3 long years we battled fearlessly against all the mighty odds stacked against us and we emerged victorious. Victorious not in the sense that we won the war, but victorious cause we as a minority group amidst the major Nigerian tribes did what no one else could muster the courage to do.

We let our Voices be heard, and we let our Strength and Ingenuity be seen by the rest of the world, and for that act, posterity will forever remember and be inspired.

But as it stands though, that war isn’t over yet and dare I say, we are in more dire circumstances than we were 55 years ago. The ideals which we were fighting for are still yet to be achieved, and even more unfortunately our people seem to have been stripped off their will to fight. But this should come as no surprise being that our people are now stuck in a constant loop of oppression, mind manipulation and servitude.

Unlike in the former war, the enemy was even more visible and in physical form, now they have become alot more deadly in a subtle form, and they have armed themselves with the destructive tool of mind manipulation, and everyday spent without a conscious effort to stopping the enemy in time will lead to our annihilation sooner or later.

My People, The Chosen Ones! Rise from your slumber and day dream, the enemy has infiltrated our ranks and begun to defeat us from within. We have to come together, Now more than ever, to stop the moves of the enemy and get rid of them and their system from amongst us.

It is time to fight my people, and I’m not referring to a war of weapons and other destructive tools, NO!. The war to which I refer to is a Mental and Spiritual War.

Mental in the sense that except we arm ourselves with the right knowledge of our individual responsibilities to effect a change in our immediate environment, without help from any external forces, most especially these wolf in sheep clothing world ruling institutions, then we’ll continue to seek in vain for a better way of life for our people.

Spiritual in the sense that except that we turn away from false beliefs and rituals, and stop seeking God outside ourselves, but within; then we will remain spiritually crippled and be unable to manifest the true potentials of the God like powers within us.

My great people of Biafra, the world awaits your manifestation as Sons and Daughters of the Most High. Let us not linger any further in petty squabbles and strife amongst ourselves, instead let us unite and consciously with each passing moment, pool together our mental, creative and productive forces and begin to transform ourselves and our immediate environment from mediocre to supernatural, thus serving as a beacon of Hope and Light to Africa and the rest of the world.

In Conclusion, lets these words serve as a Clarion Call for action to our people and mostly amongst the ‘enlightened ones’. Right In this moment, as you read these words, let your heart be stirred towards making a positive and meaningful change in our society and the first step towards any worthwhile change is through Unity and Loyalty (in its broader sense).

The next step is through Proper and Intentional Enlightenment, and its application as well.

Finally, and most importantly, let us reconnect back to our spiritual nature and seek out again to manifest the godlike powers within us in harmony with all of nature.

Please don’t be fooled the path to this desired and glorious society wont be without its numerous challenges, obstacles and setbacks, but as long as we remain united, mentally aware and connected to the spirit, we’ll certainly prevail.

Beloved Children of the Sun go forth and radiate your Light for the world to see

Your Ancestors are fully in support of you. The Innocent blood that was spilled are in constant petition for you. All of Nature and the Universe is totally aligned towards your cause. The Creator itself is in accordance with you. Seize this moment and begin to manifest a new reality.

A City set on a Hill cannot be hidden.
Re: Is There No Help For The Widows Son? by ruthdean: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... 꽁머니

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikirun:a Town In Osun State / Uzu Awka: Town Union Hails Soludo For Taming Ndigwe / Positivenaija Top News: Week 26, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.