Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction (24983 Views)

Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina / Lawan Woos PDP Senators With Juicy Chairmanship Slots / Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by zoedew: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
They will be settled..I believe that.
What can settlement achieve here? The FHC Judgment of Ayo Emmanuel is subsisting. Can it be compromised by the parties? Lawyers examination of the issues thrown up will signpost the way to go,
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Globad(f): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin Is this Escobar's tactics of rigging an election, I suppose this was the reason he ran to Abuja to start manufacturing media propaganda against PDP.

He should be informed that no matter the agbado/cassava, monetary incentives or media propaganda can stop the OBIdient train or his inevitable loss at the proper elections.

All Nigerians witnessed the lie he sold to them in 2015 and 2019 including BMC zombies and his urchins and collectively the nation is tired of APC

Did you read the post?

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Bimpe29: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2022
It's really a concern for PDP's post electoral fortune. The case may follow the precedence and trajectory of Zamfara's case .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Globalistic(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2022
I am not into partisan politic but I am certain that Adeleke will finish strong. I pray the good people of Osun will smile again.
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Okobola146: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Na family affair, dem go settle am and put daddyyin to shame
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by shaggy007(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Worry?

In your dreams.
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2022
benuejosh:
He will be so bad at governance.

People of Osun have entered one chance.
why can’t you shut up for once. If to say other way round, you were hand pick to become the governor. Will you tell your party you have no political ambition ?
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Daddyyin: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Okobola146:
Na family affair, dem go settle am and put daddyyin to shame

Guy stop mentioning me. It’s getting too much

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by GeneralPula: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They will settle I believe , there is nothing to be worried about

Oyetola and Tinubu are losers and will forever be

Yeah, they’ll..

Just like they settled Bayelsa..

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Johncuppa(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Adeleke shouldn't rejoice yet oo. His selection as Pdp candidate wasn't through the recognised Pdp's but faction Pdp.

Gov Oyetola must have deliberately over looked that before the election and make use of it should Incase this situation
That's an internal problem.
The party already won, if anything happens at all, it's for another candidate not another party.
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by helinues: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Johncuppa:

That's an internal problem.
The party already won, if anything happens at all, it's for another candidate not another party.

Learn from Imo 's case where sworn enemies Okorocha and Uzodinma worked together to sack Ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Johncuppa(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Learn from Imo 's case where sworn enemies Okorocha and Uzodinma worked together to sack Ihedioha
Now I concur
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Okobola146: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Daddyyin:

Guy stop mentioning me. It’s getting too much
na jeje I sidon my own, wey you come buy my trouble. I won't stop until you apologize to me
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Teenaira: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin Is this Escobar's tactics of rigging an election, I suppose this was the reason he ran to Abuja to start manufacturing media propaganda against PDP.

He should be informed that no matter the agbado/cassava, monetary incentives or media propaganda can stop the OBIdient train or his inevitable loss at the proper elections.

All Nigerians witnessed the lie he sold to them in 2015 and 2019 including BMC zombies and his urchins and collectively the nation is tired of APC

Is your OBIdient trying to merge with PDP ? The discussion here is about PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by fergie001: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Toh
Adeleke shouldn't rejoice yet oo. His selection as Pdp candidate wasn't through the recognised PDP's but faction Pdp.
Who told you that? Very untrue.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by funshint(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Adeleke shouldn't rejoice yet oo. His selection as Pdp candidate wasn't through the recognised Pdp's but faction Pdp.

Gov Oyetola must have deliberately over looked that before the election and make use of it should Incase this situation
Even if Adeleke loses; Oyetola cannot be declared governor. It's the duly recognized person within PDP that'll still emerge. The question is who's the recognized faction in PDP. The court will decide this matter!
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Truthshotcrazy: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Omo who would have thought that PDP conducted two primaries same day and two governorship candidates and two deputy governorship candidates emerged same day in PDP grin
This is worrisome for PDP.a house divided against itself can’t stand. So names of PDP candidates in INEC official sheet was from one faction. shocked
I just pray the higher court of appeal upholds the judgement of the lower court reinstating adeleke’s faction as the recognized faction of PDP or they should settle out of Court.
It will be too bad for the Adelekes and embarrassing for PDP if the higher court upturns the earlier judgement of the lower court.

2 Shares

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by oluDharay(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
Who told you that? Very untrue.

Good morning boss, quite somedays, please can I send you an email, get one or two things to share with you
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Emekaonline: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

They are actually cooking something. Bayelsa and Imo supreme court judgements still fresh in our head

And dont forget Zamfara because of the crisis between Maraf and Governor Yari
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by 9jaTalks(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by tabaralph: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Karlovich:

Lord have mercy, so it’s Tinubu that’s causing problems within the pdp candidates in osun again?, I seriously give up on the ways some people think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by Nelblac1974: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by IbileIfe: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his own standing has never lost any election from senatorial to gubernatorial and rated the best governor in the history of modern Nigeria, making Lagos the Mecca of West Africa and the entertainment capital of Africa; the best governor for public education and public health and human capital development.

[b]Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received several awards.
These include

Best Governor in Nigeria for Y2000 by the Nigerian-Belgian Chamber of Commerce;

Y2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment, awarded by the Federal Ministry of Works and the UN Habitat Group;

Y2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria Award by the Computer Association of Nigeria.

Citation by the New York based World Trade Association on June 12, 2002, as the symbol of progress in Nigria. The only other recipient in Africa was President Nelson Mandela of South Africa.

Y2003 Green Crystal Award for enhancing the value of the environment by Clean Up Nigeria

Winner of the Health Care Award for Y2002 as the producer of the best health service in Nigeria

Presidential Merit Award for technological development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Y2001 National Literacy Award for outstanding contribution to mass literacy in Nigeria

Y2005 and Y2006 World City Awards for exemplary performances in health care delivery, environmental renewal and youth development.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has won several awards for exemplary leadership qualities and commitment to humanity. Among these are:

One of the ten winners of Y2002 Outstanding Alumnus Award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC); He was the first African outside North America to be accorded this honour

2001 distinguished Alumnai Award by his Alma Mata, Chicago State University

Distinguished Service Award for exemplary leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group (LASEC)

Recognition for distinguished service to Nigerian women by the National Council of Women Societies (NCWS)

Lagos State University MBA Y2001 Merit Award for contribution to academic excellence in Lagos State

Certificate of commendation by the National Conference of Black Mayors

Award of Excellence by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Silver Jubilee special award by the University of Jos for his commitment to the growth of the university

Exempary award for thoughtful leadership and outstanding public service by the Lagosians Club of Chicago

Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree by the Abia State University in recognition of his immense contribution to democracy, good governance and development of Nigeria.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by magzey: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Case study Zamfara and Bayelsa still in fresh memory, politics is a dirty game if you don't know.

Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by hiltop2: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bimpe29:
It's really a concern for PDP's post electoral fortune. The case may follow the precedence and trajectory of Zamfara's case .
Honestly that's what came to my mind
Re: Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction by swissgoldenpro2: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is another matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Nigeria Ranks 22nd In Cheapest Petrol Prices Globally - Global Petrol Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.