Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Investors/partners Needed To Fund The Equipment Purchase Of New Bakery Outlet. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors/partners Needed To Fund The Equipment Purchase Of New Bakery Outlet. (218 Views)

How To Fund Your Betking Account With GTB USSD Code *737*50*amount*153# And Othe / Where To Fund Your Skrill & Neteller In Nigeria / Buy Your Quality Brand New Bakery Equipments In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors/partners Needed To Fund The Equipment Purchase Of New Bakery Outlet. by StellRocks: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2022
We are StellRocks Group Africa, a growing integrated agribusiness firm engaged in the sourcing, procurement and supplies of agricultural commodities since 2017.

We are now seeking to go into food production and agro processing with the establishment of a bakery for commercial bread production.

The total required capital for the bakery set up is N7.7 million of which we require a partner to finance the equipment purchase of N4 million.
Our estimated gross profit for year 1 is N9.8 million.
We have a 3 years business plan ready; a document that took us over 3 months of intensive research work.

We can offer up to 50% equity and total repayment of the equipment fund after 12 months of operations. We are open to negotiations.

Interested person(s) can reach me on +2349058699635

Re: Investors/partners Needed To Fund The Equipment Purchase Of New Bakery Outlet. by utepu: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Ok.
StellRocks:
We are StellRocks Group Africa, a growing integrated agribusiness firm engaged in the sourcing, procurement and supplies of agricultural commodities since 2017.

We are now seeking to go into food production and agro processing with the establishment of a bakery for commercial bread production.

The total required capital for the bakery set up is N7.7 million of which we require a partner to finance the equipment purchase of N4 million.
Our estimated gross profit for year 1 is N9.8 million.
We have a 3 years business plan ready; a document that took us over 3 months of intensive research work.

We can offer up to 50% equity and total repayment of the equipment fund after 12 months of operations. We are open to negotiations.

Interested person(s) can reach me on +2349058699635
Re: Investors/partners Needed To Fund The Equipment Purchase Of New Bakery Outlet. by StellRocks: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good day guys, its been a few weeks since in posted here asking for partners to set up a Bakery, I didn't get any.

However I have been able to find alternative to get the Bakery in motion.

I'm now looking for someone to partner with me on the Bakery and I'm Willing to give 5% ownership in return for 430,000 equity.

The funds are intended to enable us begin production as the bakery is already set, equipment, workers, distribution, logistics all already set.

As a partner you'll get 5% stake as a co- owner.

Your invested capital will be retuned at the end of the 3 months without any return on investment.
You will get a post dated cheque for the as guarantee for the 430,000

But you will earn a 5% dividend which is the equivalent of your shares in the company yearly from the net profit.

Our projected net profit for the first year is over 10 million, but that's a projection, it could be more, it could be less.

After the first year. dividend will be paid quarterly( 4 times a year every 3 months) 5% of whatever profit made

You will continue to earn dividends yearly as long as the bakery is in operations

You will get quarterly update on sales operations report, profits and loss statement will be provided to you Also

You will get a contract of agreement and a post dated cheque after you invest and will be listed as a co-owner with 5% shares in the CAC documents.

You will also get a copy of the business plan so that you can be familiar with our operations model.

If our partnership is able to last for 3 years, you will get listed as a director in the company as well.

I hope we can talk about this as its quite urgent.

Please reach out to me 09058699635

(1) (Reply)

�PYTHON DIAMOND� RED MERCURY REQUEST , IF YOU HAVE IT SEE PROCEDURES / Get LPO Through Us, Real And Genuine / Swimming Pool Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.