Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco (18100 Views)

Super Falcons Defeat NK Olimpija 1 - 0 In Friendly Match / Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Super Falcons Defeat Host, Algeria 2 - 0 To Claim Olympic First-leg Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by swissgoldenpro2: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
The falcons really tried

3 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
U
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Xscape047: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congrats
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by xeju: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
robosky02:
WAFCON 2022: Nnadozie named woman of the match in Super Falcons’ defeat to Morocco

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/wafcon-2022-nnadozie-named-woman-of-the-match-in-super-falcons-defeat-to-morocco/
She did well. It easy to forgive Ajibade because she slipped but ayinde's tackle was extremely dangerous & rash
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by 4reala(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congrats to our girls. They played their heart out. They were the best of the two. Kudos to them. Even without key players, they really played. God bless them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Deprofessional(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
The coach allowed his love and emotions for Onumonu took over him. How can a coach be dating his player

SLEEPING WITH ONE OF THESE LADIES WILL BE LIKE SLEEPING WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN.
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
The coach allowed his love and emotions for Onumonu took over him. How can a coach be dating his player
can you prove this,or you are just making noise

4 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by basork: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Monday Gift would have been introduced earlier maybe just maybe Ajjbade wouldn't have been red carded

2 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Ppp1p: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
If not for red card we would have won.

I blame the girls for now scoring in first half so annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by purplekayc(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
what?
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by LLSAINT(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's why they do not go far in international competitions
WibusJaga:
Congrats to her.

Loss of concentration at critical moments cost us the match against Morocco. But we were clearly the better & stronger team.
But I don't blame our girls. Those wicked Moroccan fans shining laser beams on your face can get on your nerves & affect your concentration levels. Very typical of North Africans. CAF suppose do something about it.
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by LLSAINT(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
You truly watched the match
Good analysis
Even CAF president was joyful anytime they scored us both against SA and morocco.
Last last, we tried and this is why African football is where it is. Ojoro and sentiments too much, disallowing merit to carry the day.

triple996:
The bitter truth is that caf is tired of seeing nigeria dominate the wafcon so they try everything possible to make sure the super falcons are out.
I don't blame them though, for the competition to have value, they needed a different winner.
Bt that game was too shambolic, especially after that moroccan number 11 stepped on the toes of ohale and deserved a red card since that was the same offence that gave red cards to ayinde and ajibade

5 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by yomi531(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
I prefer that white girl. Its the keeper that caused that silly goal we conceded

1 Like

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by kenzysmith: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Mccullum: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
I salute all these Super Falcons for representing Nigerian flag fantastically,

thanks for making us proud by showing rugged of Naija spirit to the world.

5 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by osquareone: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
WibusJaga:
Congrats to her.

Loss of concentration at critical moments cost us the match against Morocco. But we were clearly the better & stronger team.
But I don't blame our girls. Those wicked Moroccan fans shining laser beams on your face can get on your nerves & affect your concentration levels. Very typical of North Africans. CAF suppose do something about it.

&this...
I think I totally agree with you on this.. You notice that during the shoot out, you won't see the light disturbing their goalkeeper but when it comes to our keeper, she was practically shading her eyes at some point in the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Myhusband(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nnadozie should learn more of holding ball together, ball fallout from her hands easily and this caused the way Morocco score back, in fact the pressure make Ajibade to commit unnecessary foul

I hope they'll improve before world cup in new Zealand

2 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by osquareone: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

This is a serious allegation ooo. Where is your prove sir? The same Onumknu nodded the ball that resulted to our only goal of the game.. And I feel they all played their hearts out yesterday. Please very your claims before posting anything..

1 Like

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by merits(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
robosky02:
WAFCON 2022: Nnadozie named woman of the match in Super Falcons’ defeat to Morocco

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/wafcon-2022-nnadozie-named-woman-of-the-match-in-super-falcons-defeat-to-morocco/

Well deserved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Lamasta(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

This your comment got me grin let's just forget it it has passed
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by wink2015(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations to her.

Women's football is developing in Nigeria and across the world.

It is an achievements for the women folks.

2 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by MT: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
robosky02:

As for me, I will give the woman of the match to Payne. Our keeper was at fault for the Moroccan's goal which cost us the game. Though she atoned for it by making some critical saves later.
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by RexTramadol1: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na dat bad save cost us the game.

But all of the ladies tried.
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by luckingto50: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Payne and allozie na Machine
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Kinzo0917(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
. What proof do you have that he is dating hee? Nawa for una o
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
If only that Gift Monday's long range shot had entered undecided undecided

That was where we lost it....

However, I am super proud of those ladies

2 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by zoomman(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thoroughly deserved.
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Lightorder: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanos5555:
sad

people that didnt watch the match, will come to this thread to insult Falcons
don’t worry yourself. I am already on my plastic chair, waiting for anyone of them who dares.

One zombie who goes by Zonefree , is threading on a naked 2000volt line cable already . Just one more step and the plug will be off.

2 Likes

Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Jayswiss100(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
robosky02:

all the blame should head to the coach for not removing that ifeoma girl on time...
penalties are luck though...
our girls put a strong fight..
Re: WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco by Abujaexpress: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
fallacy of emotions

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? / EPL Clubs SMASH Summer Spending Record With Almost £1.44BILLION (n634bn)in Deals / "We Fought Until The End": Mikel Obi Pens Message To Nigerian Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.