Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? (475 Views)

There's Hope For The Atheists. I Once HATED The Bible (true Story) / Proof The Bible Is The Only True Word Of The Creator! / Must Read Religion Facts : Is The Bible True? Page 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Gben5: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2022
when I opened the
preface, it said: ‘This book was translated out of the original
tongues and it’s from a translation diligently compared and
revised by Her Majesty's Special Command King James,
appointed to be read in the church’. So, I see that book is not
for me. It’s for people who go to church. It’s a con”, in Genesis 1: ‘In the beginning, God created the heaven
and the earth and the earth was without form and void’, that
means there was nothing; ‘and darkness upon the face of the
deep and God said: ‘Let there be light and there was light and
there was light’”.
“Now, tell me something; where was that person who heard
God say: ‘Let there be light and there was light’? That means
he was there before God. That story is fictitious, not true”
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Lemme wait for righteousness2
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by KnownUnknown: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Gben5:
when I opened the
for me. It’s for people who go to church. It’s a con”, in Genesis 1: ‘In the beginning, God created the heaven
there was light’”.

Once upon a time, there was a dude called god. That is what genesis creation story is. A traditional story that has gotten out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Holy Bible is the Word of GOD. Written by Holy men of God under the Inspiration of the Holy Ghost.
The Holy Bible is GOD'S ALMIGHTY Work book and guide for ALL of Humanity on how to live on this earth.

Scriptures reference
2Peter 1:20-21
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost

2timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gben5:
God say: ‘Let there be light and there was light’? That means he was there before God. That story is fictitious, not true”
The Bible is not the Word of God. It obviously can't be since it also contains words and opinions of men, Satan, and even demons, which are all classified as lies. Instead, the Word of God in Scripture refers to accounts attributed to God Himself aka the Almighty and Jesus Christ - that is what Scripture insists is the Word of God. undecided

If your conclusion is that the book is fictitious, that's alright. undecided
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by wordbank(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Op dey ment oo grin
Na fashola grandfather
He worked with ministry of light while his grandson works in ministry of power

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by tctrills: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gben5:
when I opened the
there was light’”.
I understand you don't believe but that does not make it false.
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gben5:
...“Now, tell me something; where was that person who heard

Has it not happened to you that you "heard" what a certain person said in another place, where you were not even there?

That is The Power of The Holy Spirit, which was present at this transaction.

And since The Holy Spirit is a Witness to all things, it therefore can tell any person about any thing that they can never know exactly like what it did in telling the prophets about the future, which as is already known, no man can see the future. But we today have seen that all they said that will happen, did happen and we have seen that it is as they said it.

So, if The Holy Spirit could tell the future, it therefore certainly can tell the Past.

And this is the reason why the story is not fictitious BUT VERY, VERY SOLIDLY TRUE!

So, the author presumably Moses, which is corroborated by the fact that we see that He and God were very very close and that God Spoke with him a lot, did not say he was there and neither could he be there as clearly indicated on top "The First Book of Moses Called GENESIS".
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
What a question! Bible is the word of God but written by allah
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gben5:
when I opened the
there was light’”.

Please read the Bible book of Proverbs 8:22-31

Then let's discuss afterwards, i'm one of His WITNESSES perhaps you and i can have a meaningful conversation about the topic! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by delkuf(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
The bible is the word of God. Written by men under the inspiration of God.
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by delkuf(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Bible is not the Word of God. It obviously can't be since it also contains words and opinions of men, Satan, and even demons, which are all classified as lies. Instead, the Word of God in Scripture refers to accounts attributed to God Himself aka the Almighty and Jesus Christ - that is what Scripture insists is the Word of God. undecided

If your conclusion is that the book is fictitious, that's alright. undecided
you are just one confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
delkuf:
you are just one confused fellow.
Look, ignorance is not bliss, not in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by delkuf(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, ignorance is not bliss, not in the Kingdom of God. undecided
this is not about ignorance. You are just too confuse. Have gone through lots of your quote, you write as if you confuse
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
delkuf:
this is not about ignorance. You are just too confuse. Have gone through lots of your quote, you write as if you confuse
It's ignorance to put down that which you refuse to approach just because it isn't popular. lipsrsealed
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Gben5: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2022
wordbank:
Op dey ment oo grin
Na fashola grandfather
He worked with ministry of light while his grandson works in ministry of power
lol
Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Maynman: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It's ignorance to put down that which you refuse to approach just because it isn't popular. lipsrsealed

You are confused just like everyone is saying, but you too bitter to see.

The account Attributed to “Yahweh” and “jesus” who wrote it? Hope it’s not middle east men cheesy
And hope you know most of the authors in your jewish “scriptures” and Roman “scriptures” are unknown? You really think Moses wrote the torah bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by KnownUnknown: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:

You are confused just like everyone is saying, but you too bitter to see.

That fool is worse than everyone. Kobojunkie’s religious delusions are exacerbated by possible schizophrenia. Then the ignorant family took Kobo to church to be traumatized by pastors and other delusional types.
That’s why the part of the Bible and Christian dogma the undecided disagrees with are the “words of men” as if the agreeable things are not the words of the same men.

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible True Word Of God Or Written By God? by Wilgrea7(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is my own personal opinion.. but if a supreme creator exists, the idea that a flimsy book written by, or through fallible, and questionable humans is “its word" whatever that means, is a terrible insult.

You only need to look at the intricacy of the universe to see why. Why a creator/creators who can literally write laws that control the way things work in the universe.. a creator/creators who could design a system as incomprehensibly complex as this, would need to wait for millions of years to convey a message to humans in one of the most ineffective ways possible.. is honestly a slap in the face

But that's just my personal opinion tho

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit / Are Muslims Emulating Muhammad By Using Filthy Water To Perform Ablution? / What Did Jesus Teach About The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.