Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso (601 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by David160(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Have you noticed that Northerners rarely talk about Tinubu? The only people supporting Tinubu are Yoruba people.

Tinubu is counting on northern governors to deliver Northern votes but why will the Northerners settle for VP when dey can have presidency for Eight more years under a different party.

Northerners have suffered terribly under Apc and most of them are now open to a different party by default that will be PDP or the growing NNPP.

Think back to 2011, most southerners backed Jonathan even though we knew it was the turn of the Northerners given that obasanjo has done 8yrs.

We backed Jonathan again in 2015, even when we knew it was the turn of the north.. 2023 I doubt Northerners will leave Atiku or Kwankwaso hanging.

They will most definitely consider Atiku or Kwankwaso before Tinubu.. Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket will push most of the northern Christian vote to Atiku.

I support Peter obi though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by Realtalk20: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Toh
When I tel them they insult me and call me a southeasterner .

We don't consider Tinubu an option at all

3 Likes

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Igbos too support their own, only some vagabond and senseless myopic Yorubas that are senseless selling Tinubu for a plate of pottage

2 Likes

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by Vistra40: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbos too support their own, only some vagabond and senseless myopic Yorubas that are senseless selling Tinubu for a plate of pottage

I know some igbo people supporting tinubu, so don’t make it as if it’s a taboo. Everyone is free to support who they wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by Goddey18(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Northerners are always supporting their own no matter how hard you try to sale other candidates to them.
There play regional politics and to them competency doesn't matter as long as you are a northerner and a Muslim too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by cybersoldiers: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2022
David160:
Have you noticed that Northerners rarely talk about Tinubu? The only people supporting Tinubu are Yoruba people.

Tinubu is counting on northern governors to deliver Northern votes but why will the Northerners settle for VP when dey can have presidency for Eight more years under a different party.

Northerners have suffered terribly under Apc and most of them are now open to a different party by default that will be PDP or the growing NNPP.

Think back to 2011, most southerners backed Jonathan even though we knew it was the turn of the Northerners given that obasanjo has done 8yrs.

We backed Jonathan again in 2015, even when we knew it was the turn of the north.. 2023 I doubt Northerners will leave Atiku or Kwankwaso hanging.

They will most definitely consider Atiku or Kwankwaso before Tinubu.. Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket will push most of the northern Christian vote to Atiku.

I support Peter obi though

You hate Anything Igbo and you don't support Peter Obi.

Its written all over your post that you're not even Peter Obis fan.

Go and keep supporting Tinubu, who cares?

APC just increased fuel price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Only a clown will think that Northerners will leave their two sons and support Tinubu...

As educated as Southerners are, they supported Jonathan in 2011 despite knowing it's the turn of the north, the north who's even less educated will even vote massively for their sons no matter the situation on ground..

They don't believe in reciprocity in governance or rulership.

1 Like

Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by Babaken(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
The more reason northern vote will be scatter into piece.

Tinubu never regard South East or South South he is banking his hope on northern and South West votes

Forgetting kwankwanso, Atiku and Obi will make the northern vote come in different pieces

But South East and South South vote will be in block for their favorite man which is Obi.

Tinubu MIGHT win south west with small number cause South west population about 35% or 40 are mostly people from different states.
Re: My Observation : Most Northerners either Support Atiku Or Kwankwaso by fiizznation: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari disappointed many people with his abysmal performance that's why many northerners lost interest in APC. Pre-2015, northerners saw buhari as the messiah who will get things right, unfortunately what later happened; inflation, insecurity, more poverty. Many northerners have developed this 'I don't care' attitude about 2023 especially the enlightened ones.

People will still come out to vote in 2023 but many northerners won't really care about the election outcome. Atiku isn't any better than Tinubu IMO, kwankwaso popularity is restricted only in kano state and to some extent, katsina and jigawa states.

Whatever it is, and if you look at the candidates of the major parties, no one is actually better than the other. But one thing most northerners know is; APC as a party have failed the region!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To When FIRS Sealed Peter Obi’s Company Over Tax Debt / APC Wants To Rescue Nigeria....again. / Photo Reply: When Obasanjo Met Tinubu Vs when Obasanjo met Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.