Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left (495 Views)

Are You A Computer Teacher? Register For Civic STEM Programme To Win 1m Naira!! / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Dear NL, the company i worked for had shutdown three months ago i was able to save some reasonable amount of money but the money kept going down and down every day by day. it was 3M initially, being the only child of my family, single and in my mid 30, i have alot of responsibilities on me. Dad is down with stroke, mom's business is not doing well as she has to take care of Dad, for the past three months i've been doing everything i used to do for them though we are not staying in the same state. I dont want them to know i'm not working again in order not to complicate what my parents are already going through. i have no skill(s) i can leverage on, i tried learning forex but lost 300k in two months, my rent of 350k will expire in four months time. i need advice from you guys on what to do to keep me going. i'm scared of going back to the level i was (brokeness) four years ago. I need advice please. All i have left is 2.150k in my account.
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by majamajic(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Invest into a business
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by SocialJustice: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
fupohed:
Dear NL, the company i worked for had shutdown three months ago i was able to save some reasonable amount of money but the money kept going down and down every day by day. it was 3M initially, being the only child of my family, single and in my mid 30, i have alot of responsibilities on me. Dad is down with stroke, mom's business is not doing well as she has to take care of Dad, for the past three months i've been doing everything i used to do for them though we are not staying in the same state. I dont want them to know i'm not working again in order not to complicate what my parents are already going through. i have no skill(s) i can leverage on, i tried learning forex but lost 300k in two months, my rent of 350k will expire in four months time. i need advice from you guys on what to do to keep me going. i'm scared of going back to the level i was (brokeness) four years ago. I need advice please. All i have left is 2.150k in my account.
Pay your rent and look for a business to do internship even if it's free. Learn the business process and start yours.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
it's not reasonable to go into trading, invest some in fixed and start a good business with some of the remaining money
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Henix(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
If u have a neat car, register it with UBER or BOLT and start driving it urself while thinking of a business u can do. Whatever business u decide to invest on, make sure u manage it urself.

Meanwhile, u are not suppose to leave ur savings in Naira in this Buhari's hyper inflation economy that keeps getting worse everyday. U ought to have converted it to dollar, to safeguard the value

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Machiny: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
To find a business would be hard, even if you find you have to nurture it until it starts paying your bills. Why not get a car and do executive taxi like bolt or taxify if you are in their state of operation
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Your rent is 350k without a job shocked
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by OlawaleBammie: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
fupohed:
Bro are u ok??

So u can go into business immediately u lost ur job abi??

Dey there, hunger go show u wat to do no be we.
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
majamajic:
Invest into a business
Okay....but what kind of business would you suggest?
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Pay your rent and look for a business to do internship even if it's free. Learn the business process and start yours.
Any suggestion of business i can learn in not more than three months?
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pubgveteran:
it's not reasonable to go into trading, invest some in fixed and start a good business with some of the remaining money
fixed deposit you mean? that would have been a great idea only if the monthly return would something tangible.
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Henix:
If u have a neat car, register it with UBER or BOLT and start driving it urself while thinking of a business u can do. Whatever business u decide to invest on, make sure u manage it urself.

Meanwhile, u are not suppose to leave ur savings in Naira in this Buhari's hyper inflation economy that keeps getting worse everyday. U ought to have converted it to dollar, to safeguard the value
Thanks very much....i think i would move it to my Binance account in USDT ASAP. God bless you bro
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Your rent is 350k without a job shocked
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈
I was working before. i didn't just move into the apartment....i was doing very okay before bro.
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by fupohed(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Bro are u ok??

So u can go into business immediately u lost ur job abi??

Dey there, hunger go show u wat to do no be we.
I pray you don't find yourself in my situation bro.
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
fupohed:

Okay....but what kind of business would you suggest?

For me poop

The only business am targeting again is bar , with live football matches being played at my bar

Nothing gives money like bar , get a good location . With just 1m u can open a good bar .

I for suggest u buy car and start Uber , like buy Honda civic 2003 around 1.5m , but I still prefer bar business . U can even start both with the amount u have at hand
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by musiliyukayode(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lets invest in marketing and sales of pharmaceutical business. I have been in it for 22 yrs now. Though am in ogun state now .08088274952

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by OlawaleBammie: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
fupohed:

I pray you don't find yourself in my situation bro.
Amen in Jesus name

Its not a very good situation but u have got to sit up.

Am sure before u lost ur job u must have had some business ideas in ur mind, why cant u go for one??

3m is still a good amount to start a business bro. Sit up
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by OlawaleBammie: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
musiliyukayode:
Lets invest in marketing and sales of pharmaceutical business. I have been in it for 22 yrs now. Though am in ogun state now .08088274952
tell me more about this bro
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
fupohed:
fixed deposit you mean? that would have been a great idea only if the monthly return would something tangible.

Yes you're right if the op can get for interest of 18% and on a huge sum like 500k to 1m for good profit like from opay offering good interest on fixed deposit but that's just my personal opinion

Op goodluck
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Henix(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pubgveteran:

Yes you're right if the op can get for interest of 18% and on a huge sum like 500k to 1m for good profit like from opay offering good interest on fixed deposit but that's just my personal opinion

Op goodluck

Fixed deposit is counterproductive in today's Buhari's economy. Instead of fixed deposit, let him go and buy land or dollar and keep
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by SocialJustice: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
fupohed:

Any suggestion of business i can learn in not more than three months?
I can't suggest to you. You need to look for something you're passionate about.
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Gracepikin33333(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can you tell me more about this sir?
musiliyukayode:
Re: Help: I Have Only 2.1m Naira Left by Alabaintprice(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please, for your own good. Ignore whatever rubbish that nairalanders say here especially does drunkards that will say you should invest in whatever and get interest after 2years..... Learn a lucrative skill and make money from it.

Handwork pays better than any business you see today. I say it confidently.

Learn a skill. It will be better for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grindr 2022: Everything You Need To Know / Ooni Arrives Brazil, Meets President Lula / Fryd And True: A Review Of Fryd's Signature Vape Flavors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.