Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Odin For Samsung Stuck - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Odin For Samsung Stuck (904 Views)

Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 / Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s / Please What Is The Cost For Samsung Galaxy J3 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odin For Samsung Stuck by lamiwale(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Help please,
I tried flashing my Samsung note 10 plus with Odin app with the new firmware but keeps getting stuck at recovery Img. Please what is the reason for this
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by flejnr2(f): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Maybe you be blackaxe
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by lamiwale(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
flejnr2:
Maybe you be
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by Opperwezen(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
What error message are you getting? The firmware you are trying to flash is very likely incompatible with your phone.

4 Likes

Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by lamiwale(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Opperwezen:
What error message are you getting? The firmware you are trying to flash is very likely incompatible with your phone.

It's just stuck at recovery img during flashing
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by ObvslyNotBanana(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
lamiwale:

It's just stuck at recovery img during flashing
Do you have your Samsung drivers installed on your PC? Also, you may have downloaded the wrong firmware.
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
lamiwale:
Help please,
I tried flashing my Samsung note 10 plus with Odin app with the new firmware but keeps getting stuck at recovery Img. Please what is the reason for this
wrong fimware

1 Like

Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by lamiwale(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
ObvslyNotBanana:
Do you have your Samsung drivers installed on your PC? Also, you may have downloaded the wrong firmware.

Yes
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by d3cod3r(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Op should send pictures of his phones current firmware build and the one he is trying to flash. My guess is low binary.
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by lamiwale(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
d3cod3r:
Op should send pictures of his phones current firmware build and the one he is trying to flash. My guess is low binary.

Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by lamiwale(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
d3cod3r:

Thanks bro, found out it's the binary
I don't know if I flash the Korean version will have English language
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by d3cod3r(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
lamiwale:

It will have English but with some Korean apps
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
lamiwale:

your note 10 plus is not even up to date. Note 10 plus Is currently on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12 July security patch.
Re: Odin For Samsung Stuck by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
lamiwale Just download smart switch on your system, it'll auto detect the firmware, download and install the latest firmware for your phone.

But you'd need a strong wifi connection and a lot of data.

(1) (Reply)

Touch The Sky By Kanye West To 08052: / Browsing With Bluetooth Adapter / Nokia 6131

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.