Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party (32306 Views)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by swissgoldenpro2: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good for them
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Nordy: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
This one might be a political mole in the making. LP, due diligence is important.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Immanuel3(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Even if he loses Lagos as governor, he'll be a minister under Peter Obi presidency.

Why should he be a minister in Obi’s presidency?
On what metric is he getting any portfolio?
I thought we Nigerians are tired of mediocrity, or aren’t we ?

It is high time we all as a people collectively change our orientation.
Ministerial positions /Government appointments should not be politicized.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Immanuel3(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Immanuel3:

Why should he be a minister in Obi’s presidency?
On what metric is he getting any portfolio?
I thought we Nigerians are tired of mediocrity, or aren’t we ?

It is high time we all as a people collectively change our orientation.
Ministerial positions /Government appointments should not be politicized. Zero tolerance to nepotism
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu will not find it easy 2023. He thought SW is in the bag hence he channelled his attention on North. SW no too sure for am again. He already lost Osun to PDP and more are still coming.

@deeva2
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by ibrahimadesewa2: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Before February election. Obi will have a least an Obidient voter in every family in Nigeria including Tinubu's and Shettima's family.Before February election. Obi will have a least an Obidient voter in every family in Nigeria including Tinubu's and Shettima's family....
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by seunjungle1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
The rate in which dem take strong for osun, abi?
By the time your mumu go do...una no go know road to your headquarter(Anambra) again

1nice:
Labour Party is growing stronger.

Their conspiracy against Peter Obi will never succeed and all their evils plans against Labour Party will surely fail.

Peter Obi is a Strong man, and the enemies of Peter Obi will surely be disgrace in every ways.

Get your PVC and Vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by seunjungle1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
By the time your dondu go do...una no go know road to your headquarter(Anambra) again

1nice:
Labour Party is growing stronger.

Their conspiracy against Peter Obi will never succeed and all their evils plans against Labour Party will surely fail.

Peter Obi is a Strong man, and the enemies of Peter Obi will surely be disgrace in every ways.

Get your PVC and Vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Gozac: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
TheFreeOne:
Good move.

This will shore up Labour party's presence in Lagos and Peter Obi / Datti popularity.

Obi is already popular in Lagos , Salvador wants to ride on the popularity of Peter Obi to win the gubernatorial election in Lagos, it's a pity presidential election will be coming up before the guber
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by pacespot(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
I just wish Labour Party can take Lagos state away from Tinubu's APC, even if it is PDP that will free Lagos from the tight grip of Tinubu, I support it.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by donatus101(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Splitmind:
No worry, after the money we shared for you guys you want to leave.

After Tinubu turned Lagos from a gutter state with no infrastructure to the largest economy in Africa you want to go, okay be going.

Ungrateful fools will soon see shege from our boys next year.

Is it the Lagos that we stay in traffic for hours or the one we swim to enter our houses ? You are a bloody fool. I was born in Lagos in 1992. From 1996 to about 2005 around the time your useless tinubu too over Lagos was calmer , safer and neater. E sure me say na come you come Lagos like tinubu take come from Chicago wey d.e.a dey search for am. Bastard people. When obi wins he would open the whole ports in the south. Development would spread and we would leave Lagos for you odiots to eat it. Personally as a young man I would never want to have any tangible investment in Lagos. When lands never Finnish for asaba. Lagos today is crap for business. The only thing working in Lagos economically is the population and like I said that would soon change. Lastly you are a bastard

Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by chrizzyace: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha!

This is very funny

What’s funny about it?
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by EDOLUWA: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salvador is a joke any day any time
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Lightorder: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu will not find it easy 2023. He thought SW is in the bag hence he channelled his attention on North. SW no too sure for am again. He already lost Osun to PDP and more are still coming.
but they say that he knows the game very well nau. Hunger will spoil the game for him.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Lightorder: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I’ve said it before that Tinubu and Shettima will just be in Government Textbooks as Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates of a party called APC in the elections that took place in 2023. Our children will be reading it in like 2060 grin.

No Tinubu supporter should quote me until they show me somebody defecting to APC in Anambra.

Fools!

By December of this year, every part of Nigeria shall have been Obidient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7RR7U47_lM
what are you saying nau ? We go vote Tinubu but our minimum price is as follows

Nigeria minimum wage= N30k
N30k for 4 years. = N30k x 48 = N1,440,000
We fit manage am. N1,440,000 for every vote for Jagaban. Sent the word him. My entire village is waiting o
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Mrfixitt(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
All IPOB Bandits, who make up Peter Obi's campaign team, will mastubate over this news. Them no go allow us hear word today.

Yeye People.
Your tears just started coming. You will cry heavily before February next year
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Almaigaa: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mrfixitt:

Another pained Peter Obidient supporter. grin grin

Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Mrfixitt(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Another pained Peter Obidient supporter. grin grin
I don't talk to a riffraff. Keep eating agbado and cassava

Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by ElSudani: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
athaboi:
Peter Obi is Devine
God has spoken and all that is required of every well meaning Nigeria is to obeyed God! Congratulations His Excellency Peter Obi!

Why don't you just call him your God.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Omodua(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
citygarden:
LoL, even when he and obanikoro was in PDP, they didn't win APC, talkless of party that doesn't have a structure in Lagos state. Labour party will be again in Lagos.
Shut it. People are now wiser. So you want to remain in perpetual servitude. Put aside politics do you like what's going on in the country under APC leadership.
Mass unemployment, university teachers on strike for the past 5>months, hike in fuel PMS prices, general insecurity and killings... Under APC. Do you like it
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by deeva2: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

@deeva2
Going by the number of votes by PDP, APC, ACCORD and LP.. What's makes u think LP will win Osun state come next year election..

The problem with most of Obi's supporters is been unrealistic and self deceit.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Almaigaa: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I don't talk to a riffraff. Keep eating agbado and cassava

I hear say na Agbado and raw Cassava be the best meal for EAST. Since Igbo in the East can no longer afford good food. Due to bad economy and poverty in that region. grin grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by Almaigaa: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mrfixitt:

Na you go cry, cause we will keep power in the North. Either una like am or not, na Atiku go rule una. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by athaboi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
ElSudani:

Why don't you just call him your God.
my brother I said God has spoken...I know you are not comfortable with God's words but hear me again! His candidacy is Devine and God has spoken
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by ridbell01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
300,000 groups? Lol ..These are the people that they really need in LP.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by 1nice(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
seunjungle1:
By the time your dondu go do...una no go know road to your headquarter(Anambra) again

You are talking rubbish.
You can not use Governorship election to compare Presidential election.
Osun election was Governorship election not Presidential election; get that info into your head.
Re: 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party by DeleTaller: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Salvador was pdp chairman in Lagos and moved to apc. he didn't get what he wanted so he moved to where he can run shit... obi needs every shits and dumps to make up garbage but they go no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.