Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate (18827 Views)

INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / Breaking: Court Declares Senator Hope Uzodinma Wanted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Otasikwe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obodo Ai go hot nx yr 2023 elections no b lai
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Olamicwoto: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm politic is who get what, when and how
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by ejimatic: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
You made the statements with assurances like you are doing now. That's what I am referencing.

It is political permutations and we all do same, sometimes it's right and other times wrong. All I am saying, reduce the confidence.

Ejimatic was cocksure until Saturday.

. I was cock sure of APC victory based on Oyetola's ability to douse unnecessary tension created by inglorious second term of Aregbesola.For example he pays workers salaries and engages in infractural works in the state within the financial confinement of the state He did not borrow money to add more to the debts of the state. With all the machinery in his possession and many others factors the odd favoured him in my prediction. However the masses voted otherwise and show that 2018 and 2022 are still the same. Against my expectation and for various reasons PDP won. Elections at times like soccer can be funny and prove bookmakers wrong.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

Hahaha. U funny Sha
Even Umahi's voice will be cracking henceforth because of this judgement. He's scared of Ogba, promoting him to invite someone doing his business in Lagos. Someone that knows nothing about politics, planted him as a mole to distabilize PDP.
Me and U knew there's no way Anyi Chuck's could have won the election. The fact he's from same local government with Dave Umahi has made him unacceptable by Ebonyians.
Do u see the game plan now? So as to make it a walk over on the election day for the APC candidate, Francis Nwifuru. But what he fail to understand is that as far as Ebonyi politics is concern, nobody get long leg pass Send Ogba
Before 12pm on the election day, Ogba had won. Know this and know peace bro. Dave and Nwifuru are learners when it come to politics

Pdp is divided.egwu and anyim are not with ogba.ogba is not even from the ezza who dominate ebonyi central so they won't vote him.ezza would rather vote nwifuru so that after 8 years,it will return to central and ezza will rule.worst still ezza prefer wasting votes on Bernard odoh so no chance for ogb
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by kahal29: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
You have left Abia now and gone to Ebonyi. Someone posted your gaffe in Osun like I did for Edo some years back, yet you don't want to learn.

Fergie my brother do you think that Umahi's candidate will loose in Ebonyi? For me i don't think so besides Umahi is not a gentleman politician. He is very rugged and brutal like Wike, Elrufai and Yahaya Bello.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

Fergie my brother do you think that Umahi's candidate will loose in Ebonyi? For me i don't think so besides Umahi is not a gentleman politician. He is very rugged and brutal like Wike, Elrufai and Yahaya Bello.

As in eh.oyetola is a weakling,an efulefu
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:
Read his statement again on Presidential.

garfield1:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
ejimatic:
. I was cock sure of APC victory based on Oyetola's ability to douse unnecessary tension created by inglorious second term of Aregbesola.For example he pays workers salaries and engages in infractural works in the state within the financial confinement of the state He did not borrow money to add more to the debts of the state. With all the machinery in his possession and many others factors the odd favoured him in my prediction. However the masses voted otherwise and show that 2018 and 2022 are still the same. Against my expectation and for various reasons PDP won. Elections at times like soccer can be funny and prove bookmakers wrong.
EOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:

Read his statement again on Presidential.

Hahahahahaha

What has his statement on presidential got to do with guber elections?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by kahal29: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Did you see me anywhere around Osun election? I jumped and passed cos i knew the man was not ready to be re-elected. His style and approach to governance does not fit into the type of opponent's he had.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

What has his statement on presidential got to do with guber elections?
You said LP will sweep the elections, then APC. PDP won't get anything.....I am only pointing out that to kahal29.

I have told you before but you won't listen. There is a problem in Lagos here wrt Tinubu's ambition.
Even the Yorubas here are not totally buying it. He should leave all these places and work very well at his home-front. If you have access to him, advise him.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

Did you see me anywhere around Osun election? I jumped and passed cos i knew the man was not ready to be re-elected. His style and approach to governance does not fit into the type of opponent's he had.
His feud with Aregbesola played a role.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
You said LP will sweep the elections, then APC. PDP won't get anything.....I am only pointing out that to kahal29.

I have told you before but you won't listen. There is a problem in Lagos here wrt Tinubu's ambition.
Even the Yorubas here are not totally buying it. He should leave all these places and work very well at his home-front. If you have access to him, advise him.

Even buhari had opposition in katsina na.I wonder what you are seeing in lagos abi is it jandor and funke?
You know how yorubas are,very liberal.only 60% can support tinubu, that's all.tinubu needs to secure the north before his home front
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

That is why I told fergie that the loss was down to the governor.even uzodinma would not lose so cheaply.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:
Whether it is anyi chuks or ogba,the next governor is Francis nwifuru...for presidency,peter obi will win ebonyi followed by apc.pdp is dead in ebonyi...cc ebubu,murphyibiam,fergie001, penguin2, kyase,vicdom

What if I tell that PDP stood a better chance with AnyiChuks than they would with Ogba?

Ogba is from Ebonyi Central, same senatorial district as Ezza people and the Ezzas want the governorship now or after 8 years of Ebonyi north. Meanwhile he’s not Ezza. He’s from a minority tribe in Ebonyi Central.

The implication is that Ezza people, the next most populous tribe after Izzi, will not vote for him or risk waiting for another 24 years before they get power after other zones must have had their turns.

Again, the Izzi people of Ebonyi North will not vote for him because by zoning arrangement, it is their turn.

That restricts Ogba to just his Umuhuali tribe and maybe Ebonyi South where Umahi has considerable influence on the direction their vote should go.

Have you seen that Ogba is in a fix, just like Tinubu?

But not so with AnyiChuks. Even though the dude is from Umahi’s local government, he stands a better chance. He has already picked a running mate from Ezza which would guarantee him considerable Ezza votes. Though majority of Ezza people are supporting Prof. Odo of APGA.

Ogba cannot pick running mate from Ezza (they are in same Senatorial zone), he cannot pick from Izzi (they already have about 4 guber candidates and they believe it’s their turn), that leaves him with only the south where most of other guber candidates are choosing their running mates.

I’m just saying this to tell you that Ogba shouldn’t have bordered with this case. It’s useless for him to have the ticket.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by kahal29: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:

Is it only that one? How can you have somebody like Davido as an opponent and you think it would be an easy ride? Davido whose street credibility and name recognition is 101% in osun.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:

The only notable aregbesola ally that delivered for pdp was alimi.don't forget mny of TOP members finally aligned with him.even when he had aregbesola in 2018,he lost. It was down to osogbo
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

Is it only that one? How can you have somebody like Davido as an opponent and you think it would be an easy ride? Davido whose street credibility and name recognition is 101% in osun.

What was he suppose to do? He responded with portable
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Even buhari had opposition in katsina na.I wonder what you are seeing in lagos abi is it jandor and funke?
You know how yorubas are,very liberal.only 60% can support tinubu, that's all.tinubu needs to secure the north before his home front
The problem with you is you rush to type. We are talking about Presidential and you are talking about Funke.

Will Tinubu see 20% in Adamawa or Anambra? But here I am telling you there is a problem, and you are joking.....Continue, you will learn one way or the other.

Nobody is talking about Guber here, Sanwo-Olu is Governor for next four years that's why he is not bothering himself. I am talking about his Oga.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Does mentioning that name not make you feel uncomfortable?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

Hahaha. U funny Sha
Even Umahi's voice will be cracking henceforth because of this judgement. He's scared of Ogba, promoting him to invite someone doing his business in Lagos. Someone that knows nothing about politics, planted him as a mole to distabilize PDP.
Me and U knew there's no way Anyi Chuck's could have won the election. The fact he's from same local government with Dave Umahi has made him unacceptable by Ebonyians.
Do u see the game plan now? So as to make it a walk over on the election day for the APC candidate, Francis Nwifuru. But what he fail to understand is that as far as Ebonyi politics is concern, nobody get long leg pass Send Ogba
Before 12pm on the election day, Ogba had won. Know this and know peace bro. Dave and Nwifuru are learners when it come to politics

Lol!

Are you sure you are from Ebonyi?

Ezza people will not vote for Ogba (it will diminish their chances and they have Prof Odo who they are ready to die for)

Izzi people will not vote for Ogba (it is their turn)

That leaves Ogba with his Umuhuali people and Ebonyi South where Umahi has influence on how they should vote.

So where will Ogba get his votes?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by kahal29: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

That is why I told fergie that the loss was down to the governor.even uzodinma would not lose so cheaply.

Uzodinma knows that he is hated in Imo and he is already preparing for it in his re-election bid. I can tell you for free that if APC wins 2023 presidential election then Uzodinma is good to go but if they don't then he is a goner.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by kahal29: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Hahahaha
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

The only notable aregbesola ally that delivered for pdp was alimi.don't forget mny of TOP members finally aligned with him.even when he had aregbesola in 2018,he lost. It was down to osogbo
Who is talking about delivering, did you see the difference?

Even the Senate Spokesperson who is the DG of Oyetola Campaign narrowly won his PU and lost his Ward (Odofin).

In Aregbesola 's PU - APC (164), PDP (134).
Do you know the influence of Aregbesola in Osogbo?
Ask....
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

What if I tell that PDP stood a better chance with AnyiChuks than they would with Ogba?

Ogba is from Ebonyi Central, same senatorial district as Ezza people and the Ezzas want the governorship now or after 8 years of Ebonyi north. Meanwhile he’s not Ezza. He’s from a minority tribe in Ebonyi Central.

The implication is that Ezza people, the next most populous tribe after Izzi, will not vote for him or risk waiting for another 24 years before they get power after other zones must have had their turns.

Again, the Izzi people of Ebonyi North will not vote for him because by zoning arrangement, it is their turn.

That restricts Ogba to just his Umuhuali tribe and maybe Ebonyi South where Umahi has considerable influence on the direction their vote should go.

Have you seen that Ogba is in a fix, just like Tinubu?

But not so with AnyiChuks. Even though the dude is from Umahi’s local government, he stands a better chance. He has already picked a running mate from Ezza which would guarantee him considerable Ezza votes. Though majority of Ezza people are supporting Prof. Odo of APGA.

Ogba cannot pick running mate from Ezza (they are in same Senatorial zone), he cannot pick from Izzi (they already have about 4 guber candidates and they believe it’s their turn), that leaves him with only the south where most of other guber candidates are choosing their running mates.

I’m just saying this to tell you that Ogba shouldn’t have bordered with this case. It’s useless for him to have the ticket.

My brother,I won't argue anyi chuks popularity. I am close to he ebonyi people and a lot of them love chuks due to his youthfulness and philanthropy. I hardly hear of ogba...everything is working for nwifuru favour.
Egwu and anyim have been silent.where is ucha? I heard umahi was in app?
Tinubu is not in any fix.choosing a Muslim was his best bet...dogara,babachir, lalong,boss cannot win their States
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

Well, in politics sometimes, 1 plus 1 is 11
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
The problem with you is you rush to type. We are talking about Presidential and you are talking about Funke.

Will Tinubu see 20% in Adamawa or Anambra? But here I am telling you there is a problem, and you are joking.....Continue, you will learn one way or the other.

Nobody is talking about Guber here, Sanwo-Olu is Governor for next four years that's why he is not bothering himself. I am talking about his Oga.

You have still not told me of any problems in lagos.tinubu will sew 20% in Adamawa but won't see shishu in anambra
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
Does mentioning that name not make you feel uncomfortable?

Hmmm.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

Uzodinma knows that he is hated in Imo and he is already preparing for it in his re-election bid. I can tell you for free that if APC wins 2023 presidential election then Uzodinma is good to go but if they don't then he is a goner.

True that is why I told fergie that hope will deliver for tinubu. His re election is tied to tinubu.he won't go down without a fight unlike oyetol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Prepare For Post Boko Haram – UN Analyst / Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka / Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.