Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing (14880 Views)

₦19 Billion Fraud: Stella Oduah's Trail Stalled By Malami’s Letter / Reps Begin Probe Of ₦19 Billion 2011 Rail Contract To Ghost Firm / Nigeria’s $9 Billion Debt To P&ID: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by heydaviess: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okay
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by clarocuzioo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
OKOO
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by OK2NVME: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
The state is not indebted.

It is the state govt.

Big difference .

Anyone who replaces the serial fraudster should use the opportunity to seriously cut the dead civil service workforce and cut the overall cost of governance that is traced directly to state governor and his appointees living far above the state's purse.

1 Like

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Streetdreamx(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is the hope mbaka foresaw for imolites.
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Gkemz: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
I can't wait to see the end of the Hopeless and antipeople Governor of Imo state. Hope Uzodimma is an extension of Buhari (his paymaster) to Imo state.
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
This is what happens when you don't have the people's mandate.

Maybe okowa or Soludo who requested for 100 billion loan to build government lodge didn't get the people's support. Let's stop this high level of hypocrisy
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Everlastingson: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
muykem:
Anambra is going for fresh 100b. They will praise that of Anambra and condemn imo state own.

Anambra State is going for loan coz Obiano left literally an empty treasury for Soludo. What is #300M that Obiano left in a whole State purse. This same Obiano left over #100B in debt for Soludo. But Peter Obi for 8 years as Governor borrowed no money from any one, not even #1. Instead he left a healthy economy plus about #100B in the bank for Obiano.

In 2015 when FG was giving out bailout funds to States to be able to pay salaries Anambra State instead increased their workers salaries without collecting shi shi from FG. The money Obi left was used in all that feat. Nigeria needs Peter Obi of Labour Paryyt.

1 Like

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
muykem:
Anambra is going for fresh 100b. They will praise that of Anambra and condemn imo state own.

That's why they aren't achieving anything as a region. Hypocrisy runs through their blood.
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Everlastingson:

Anambra State is going for loan coz Obiano left literally an empty treasury for Soludo. What is #300M that Obiano left in a whole State purse. This same Obiano left over #100B in debt for Soludo. But Peter Obi for 8 years as Governor borrowed no money from any one, not even #1. Instead he left a healthy economy plus about #100B in the bank for Obiano.

In 2015 when FG was giving out bailout funds to States to be able to pay salaries Anambra State instead increased their workers salaries without collecting shi shi from FG. The money Obi left was used in all that feat. Nigeria needs Peter Obi of Labour Paryyt.

Even when Obiano and the apga national chairman repeatedly disputed the said amount by Obi? Can you tell me what Emeka left for uzo and then we start the debate. I'm not a fan of bad governance but we shouldn't justify one bad leadership and criticize another because of our hate for his party
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Sholaco: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Bunnatex(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
He has the state house of Assembly to check him.

But unfortunately, they are all the same.
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by onyeka84: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
basty:
Ipob sympathizers will not see their decayed AfganEASTERN States.
They will only see Yoruba land to complain,
I am praying they grant them their suicidal banana republic called Biafra
Stupid people that cannot remove pecks from their eyes.

Why do you have so much hate in your heart
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by garfield1: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although Ihedioha is not any better, Imo people will never forgive the Supreme Court idiots who foisted a known fraudster on the state against the will of the people.

Sadly, they cannot even sack him next year because that judicial miscarriage has altered the state's election calender.

Oga,he was legally elect
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Soulsymbol99: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
After wot jst happened in osun, the nigga AKA Supreme Court Governor knows he is nt coming back grin

1 Like

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by garfield1: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dididrumz:
Nigerian politicians sha

What's with all this up and down borrowing?

Anyanwu will collect that ticket
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by garfield1: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
DonMaxxy:
grin

2024 go shock Uzodimma, he will be booted out of Douglas House. If Ihedioha wins and gets back as Imo governor. Uzodimma will understand the meaning of " fear/kill Mbaise man before you fear or kill snake wey enter your house" grin grin (I don't mean Mbaise people are bad, but their pay back no be here. They no dey forgive o)

Ihedioha will so deal with him, of course with full support of Imolites

Uzodinma is not foolish oyetola
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Everlastingson: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
tonyuny12:

Even when Obiano and the apga national chairman repeatedly disputed the said amount by Obi? Can you tell me what Emeka left for uzo and then we start the debate. I'm not a fan of bad governance but we shouldn't justify one bad leadership and criticize another because of our hate for his party

You should be asking what Rocha's left for Emeka instead. How long did Emeka last? Hope Uzodimma, as you know, is not the Governor of Imo State. He was planted and will finish the state before going. I'm not defending Soludo, but it's too early to judge him. I only stated the reason he went for loan.But let's see what he does with the loan.

1 Like

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by olisaEze(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ihedioha shud just goan shatap dia! When he took over from Rochas, he said Imo State was indebted to the tune of N300 billion even though Rochas said he left N42 billion behind (Owelle the job man). grin

But a trip into the DMO website showed that Imo State had a debt profile of N106 billion as at December 31, 2018.

By the time Oga Supreme took over, that one kpé Imo State inherited a debt profile of N164 billion after just seven months of Ihedioha’s Administration, but he’d reduced it to N151 billion in just fifteen days in office (another job man)! grin grin

So Ihedioha that is making noise upandan in office for just seven months, actually increased the State’s debt by about N42 billion which was what Rochas said he left behind (the highest job man)!

One would have thought that by now the debt would have been totally dissolved by Supremo since he offset that much in just fifteen days, but I guess all these recycled politicians are really hard at work in their bid not to disappoint our expectations concerning their level of greed!

PS: If you’re not playing at legendary level in your faboo game, just avoid Naija politics. Or at least until Peter Obi is sworn in next year! grin
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by DonMaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Uzodinma is not foolish oyetola

Uzodimma is more stupid, foolish than anyone else.

The most useless governor in Nigeria. He has enemies on all fronts.
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by garfield1: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Uzodimma is more stupid, foolish than anyone else.

The most useless governor in Nigeria. He has enemies on all fronts.

Uzodinma will get reelected
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by VPN11(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
What does the silence of your leaders tell you? They are our slaves. Both from the South South, South East and West, every one you call your leaders is our slave ;Can't you see what is happening in Imo State?

What did your leaders do when we removed your elected governor and put a man that took 4th position? Did they cough? Ihedioha is foolish. For one year we wanted him to start worshipping us and he refused. He allowed IPOB to demonstrate without our soldiers killing them. Now he is a governor only inside his family house. Hahahahaha. Let me tell you the truth. You must worship the Fulani if you must rule your people in Nigeria. Our slave Hope is doing a nice job. He has killed ESN commander and he is still killing. When we are done, you all will understand how powerful the Fulani is.

If you cough we imprison you, send you to exile or waste you. Yes, your leaders are our slaves. Is Tinubu not worshipping us? We promised him president and he started betraying his people. Let him come and be president let us see.

That one in Rivers State called Governor Wike. That one is a big clown. He was bragging to be a hit man. Claiming up and down that he love his people. What did we do? We simply promised him Vice President position, gave him more chance to loot his people and he went mad and started killing his people. He gave his own Obigbo women to our soldiers to rape and kill. We are not done with you guys. Those ones they call Ohanaeze is now ours. We bought them over a very long time ago. Whatever they say today is what we want. They are now a tool to further Fulani reign. They said that they can't be Islamized and fulanized.
The only obstacle along our way is that one calling himself Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. But we will deal with them. We will use his own people to deal with him. And we have started already. Didn't we get his people to proscribe his group, even when they killed no one? Didn't his governors support operation python dance that helped us kill more than 300 of their own youths? If you doubt it, then tell one leader in South East that condemned the killing ; We have successfully bought some people around him over, using their own Eastern leaders. But in their foolishness they never knew it was the Fulani that sent their own people to buy them over. Is his former ally and deputy not today against him. What did you think happened if not the power of the Fulani?

We are getting closer and we got no much time. Koran must be dipped into the Atlantic. And that's is final.

Nigeria is a Fulani inheritance.

Writing By: Usman Umar Sokoto, Philosopher, Teacher And Activist, 2021.

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by abiodun172: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very useless governorVery useless governor...
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Franking: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Borrowing and the capital projects they are supposedly borrowing for is the easiest way to loot massively.

Na their way. EFCC should take note.
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by swissgoldenpro2: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is really worrying
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by iyrojc(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
The speck you people put in their eyes by imposing your dummy with your laughable judiciary system. One you will manipulate into a killing machine against his brothers.
basty:
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Everlastingson:

You should be asking what Rocha's left for Emeka instead. How long did Emeka last? Hope Uzodimma, as you know, is not the Governor of Imo State. He was planted and will finish the state before going. I'm not defending Soludo, but it's too early to judge him. I only stated the reason he went for loan.But let's see what he does with the loan.

I expected you to provide such because you focused on obi but didn't talked about how much obi predesecessor left before he took over.

I appreciate your response as well.. you sounded approachable and reasonable as well
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by FiremanX: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
That foolish man came to destroy IMO state completely,,,,
Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
kingi777:
Any time I see how Gov Hope Uzodinma abandoned the rural roads Former Gov Ihedioha started in partnership with World Bank, I feel sorry for Imo people.

Hope is what ohafia pple call Efulefu..

Re: ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing by SKYHIGHfx: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
basty:

Common sense is not common

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman / Depot Owners Dump PPPRA's Pricing Template.. / Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.