Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I'm The Founder Of The Most Dreaded Cult Groups In Nigeria - Zazu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm The Founder Of The Most Dreaded Cult Groups In Nigeria - Zazu (171 Views)

The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 / I Am The Founder Of The Most Dreaded Cult Groups In Lagos - Portable / My Dreaded Cult Story, True Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Founder Of The Most Dreaded Cult Groups In Nigeria - Zazu by Ritakirita: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Habeeb Okikiola, a Nigerian-based Afrobeat singer, has bragged about being the founder of two dreaded cult groups in Lagos. The artist made this revelation in a video he posted on his social media handles, after Nigerians berated him for ... continue reading https://www.pmt.ng/blog/im-the-founder-of-2-deadly-cult-groups-singer-portable

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed Are Identified / Worthless Jpegs: Redditor Turns NFT Criticism Into Nfts! / Russia Relationship With Africa Pegged On Delivering Pledges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.