Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me (3265 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by VictorUSA(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm back to Nigeria to write my post utme exams.Momma is doing well.
I'm happy with the message my uncle sent to me.
Thanks to Jesusgrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by silvoclaira: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Choi
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abi buy washing machine and a laundry guy
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by MARYIAN(f): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'm back to Nigeria to write my post utme exams.Momma is doing well.

I'm happy with the message my uncle sent to me.

Thanks to Jesusgrin

Praise God!

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Oceanblaze(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
He meant you should use the money to open a laundry shop but you no understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Are you not obamamessi.

If you are not trolling you have someone capable of giving you headstart in life.you quite fortunate
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omo for only detergent abi na + washing machine #ENDAPC #ENDPDP ......signing out✈
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oceanblaze:
Open wetin with 200k
how much come be generator
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Chaos14: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Look at the time of the message and the time of the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Messi1: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
MARYIAN:

There is love in sharing,no small fund for me? cry should I drop my details? sad
Madam calm down

Jesus is the only waygrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Christboy320(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chaiii na uncle from your mother's side

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Messi1: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
formerUKSF:
Are you not obamamessi.

If you are not trolling you have someone capable of giving you headstart in life.you quite fortunate
Trolling as how? Didn't you read my post that hit front page in travel section?
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Whois(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
His uncle and his bank share the same message window grin. But watin concern us
Chaos14:
Look at the time of the message and the time of the screenshot

10 Likes

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Exjoker(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

Open wetin with 200k
how much come be generator
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈
Actually 200k can get a good generator and a good washing machine... Na shop rent no go comot for there sha
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Channah1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Lol... Badt guy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by CheedyJ(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ur uncle na wise man , buy detergents for ur own good & hygiene...
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Philipmems(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2022
I know attention is a currency to losers, but why make it obvious. You clearly need to grow up, no one cares about your shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Messi1: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Philipmems:
I know attention is a currency to losers, but why make it obvious. You clearly need to grow up, no one cares about your shenanigans.
You cared that was why you commented...your comment stinks of envy. And you are the one that seriously needs growing up.
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by NotBeenPaid: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2022

No be dis same guy wey one Nairaland user sey he don die be this?

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by NotBeenPaid: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2022

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Messi1: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

No be dis same guy wey one Nairaland user sey he don die be this?
That guy was just trolling me.
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Mrtaye: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
MARYIAN:

There is love in sharing,no small fund for me? cry should I drop my details? sad
Awon ti Ajah
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Philipmems(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Messi1:
You cared that was why you commented...your comment stinks of envy. And you are the one that seriously needs growing up.

Envy of what, if i may ask?
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by MARYIAN(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Awon ti Ajah

Meaning? undecided
Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Mrtaye: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
MARYIAN:

Meaning? undecided
I live on the mainland but am very familiar with Ajah,Langbasa,Addo,Badore etc would love to say hello to you anytime I come around

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Calibrator: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
You mean the same number that sent your uncle's message also sent your bank alert message and before you say your uncle sent it as proof of transaction, it should be reading Debit at his end.

You people think everyone here is a kid ba?

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Coleman7(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Exactly, he used that to settle him. He's no longer going back. Lolz. Bros welcome to Agbado and ........,....lolz

1 Like

Re: I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me by Stillwhites(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Is this not where Victor said he was back? iam not victor and i reside in europe.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Husband Is Diagnosed Of Azorspermia Zero Sperm Count / Husband & Wife Strip Each Other's Clothes Off During Street Fight (photos & Vide / How Do I Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding A 1 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.