Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion (66149 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by paradigmshift(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Drug money is sweet sha
if e easy make u do am
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by paradigmshift(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Sermwell:

Although not mansions, I already have one in my state! cool
very good, proud .. about to finish mine but funds low... I need job like this or any connection at all ..I also want to have a building in abj
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by paradigmshift(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
Some of those men might be richer than cubana.As you see them so Shi Shi no dey drop from their pockets.Them dey calculative with money.I know know whether their juju priest tell them say if them dash money them jazz go cast.
na selfishness no be juju lol...

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by paradigmshift(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:
This Dele doesn't respect himself at all, carrying big tummy up and down like barney.
That's why davido was able to yab him and get away with it.
Now he has started again, next thing cubana will say he came to borrow money from him.
davido na mumu... U expect dele to fight davido before...davido later apologized though .
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by paradigmshift(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2022
whirlout:
Dele is looking for something to eat...that picture shows he didn't get what he came looking for....hence the Vex. What are you looking for from this guy that still has EFCC fraud case hanging around his neck, if not favors. I never envy anybody's wealth in this Nigeria because chances are if you peel the layers, it came through illicit means or some element of corruption. This same Dele was condemning everybody on his joke presidency run.
there's no fraud case around obi ...
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by GEEBITE: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2022
With the picture there and the front grill it surely looks like one. That is surely a sedan not the GLS SUV.Btw I dont think I was having a prior conversation with you on this.
lexy2014:

Looks like? You aren't even sure. Any pictures?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by ekaette1621: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
LollySeaSide:
MMM. Figure out the meaning if you are smart.
Money Made Men
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by Toriagirl(f): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Nice door.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by usagee36: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Dumb fvck I'm American grin grin grin
buckeyemedia:
You will remain in poverty for a long time.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by jjbankz(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2022
That is not Dele momodu at all. That is a look alike and uncle dele would not stand aside like that if he is really visiting obi cubana. He would stand side by side with Mr obi. That is a look alike of uncle dele

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by Samviku: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
Ggege

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by uptownemmygee(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2022
That S-class go drive banny crazy
The door nko,
God, I no know why I no join Thailand cartels that year, whether dem for Don settle me with one territory now
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by josephevergreen(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
danngnews:

change your motive first.

My motive ? How please.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by danngnews: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2022
josephevergreen:

My motive ? How please.

Asking Oluwa to bless you so yoh will put your enemies to shame is wrong motive.

What about asking Oluwa to bless yiy so you bless others including your enemies?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by josephevergreen(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
danngnews:

Asking Oluwa to bless you so yoh will put your enemies to shame is wrong motive.

What about asking Oluwa to bless yiy so you bless others including your enemies?

I will surely bless others ..but i cant tell about my enemies for now

Dm for your tiles and accessories affordable and reliable.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by danngnews: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2022
josephevergreen:

I will surely bless others ..but i cant tell about my enemies for now

Dm for your tiles and accessories affordable and reliable.

Hmmm, but Oluwa dey let rains fail on both good and evil people.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by josephevergreen(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
danngnews:

Hmmm, but Oluwa dey let rains fail on both good and evil people.

Na why Him be God bro.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by Streetdreamx(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
LollySeaSide:
MMM.
Figure out the meaning if you are smart.
money making machine.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by judedwriter(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
fredoooooo:
See Bob D. as he b like felele ball grin

Felele ball grin cheesy

That ball wey dey like Balloon.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
GEEBITE:
With the picture there and the front grill it surely looks like one. That is surely a sedan not the GLS SUV.Btw I dont think I was having a prior conversation with you on this.

You are still saying "looks like". Ol boy, it seems you aren't even sure of what you are saying.

Provide pictures on the internet of a Maybach S580 2022 and compare with the vehicle you say is a Maybach
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by Divay22(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
LollySeaSide:
MMM.
Figure out the meaning if you are smart.
Money Made Men
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by GEEBITE: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Like I am jobless or in competition with anybody on being Benz aficionado. Like it is gonna cost an arm to look for the image yourself.
Please can you just stay off my mention on this. I need no one feeling like he is getting under my skin.

I just watched the full video now. It is no doubt a Maybach and I'm convinced it is fully armoured.
lexy2014:

You are still saying "looks like". Ol boy, it seems you aren't even sure of what you are saying.

Provide pictures on the internet of a Maybach S580 2022 and compare with the vehicle you say is a Maybach
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
GEEBITE:
Like I am jobless or in competition with anybody on being Benz aficionado. Like it is gonna cost an arm to look for the image yourself.
Please can you just stay off my mention on this. I need no one feeling like he is getting under my skin.

I just watched the full video now. It is no doubt a Maybach and I'm convinced it is fully armoured.

Who asked you if it is armoured?

Since you just watched the video, it would have cost you less to Provide pictures on the internet of a Maybach S580 2022 and compare with the vehicle you say is a Maybach
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by fredoooooo: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
judedwriter:

Felele ball grin cheesy

That ball wey dey like Balloon.
Yes na grin cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by GEEBITE: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seems this one trolls for a living . What point are you driving at really, that the car is not a Maybach or the model isn't S580 or made for year 2022? Can you come out clear because I don't get it.
lexy2014:

Who asked you if it is armoured?

Since you just watched the video, it would have cost you less to Provide pictures on the internet of a Maybach S580 2022 and compare with the vehicle you say is a Maybach
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
GEEBITE:
Seems this one trolls for a living . What point are you driving at really, that the car is not a Maybach or the model isn't S580 or made for year 2022? Can you come out clear because I don't get it.

What is clearer than this...Provide pictures on the internet of a Maybach S580 2022 and compare with the vehicle you say is a Maybach

"U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant'