Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Post Any Weight Loss Tip You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Any Weight Loss Tip You (545 Views)

Pls, I Need Ur Help. Tell Me More Abt Amino 3000 Or Any Weight Supplement / Important Weight Loss Tip / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Any Weight Loss Tip You by sweetjulie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
hello nairalanders, its high time we help our brothers and sisters who have weight problem. All u have to do is post the weight loss tip you know. Am sure they ll appreciate it.

5 weight loss tip i know

1. eat 6 small meals a day instead of the normal gish gish 3 meal.

2.serve your meal with small plates

3.brush ur teeth after each meal to avoid u havin d urge to eat more.

4.if u hate the gym,try dancing.dance 4 abt 30 min every day.its a fun way 2 workout.

5.dont hate yourself wen u cheat,smile and move on.alwayz beliv 2mrrw is anoda day.

No advert pls, [color=][/color]
Re: Post Any Weight Loss Tip You by chigo4u: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
Never knew Nigerians care about weight loss. Well here is a free eBook on burning fat fast and eating healthily I'd recommend -- http://chigotoday..com/2011/07/free-download-how-to-lose-belly-fat.html
Those things you have above don't count. Seriously
Re: Post Any Weight Loss Tip You by dApostle(f): 4:26am On Jul 30, 2011
Hello Everyone,
Weight loss is a long term, life time challenge for most people.It can be so frustrating, but there's a fantastic resource that has helped a great deal of people beat both belly and body fat. It's called ULTIMATE SUCCESS KEYS TO PERMANENT WEIGHTLOSS AND RADIANT HEALTH by Toni D. Urhobo and Apostle T.reuben. It's a step-step Guide. It will motivate anyone to focus on their goal. It's not free, but is worth every penny. Call this number 0816 269 7300 for the Audio book or Tape.

The best Tip is to get the INVISIBLE BELLY GIRDLE. Any body can get it because it is free! When you have the INVISIBLE BELLY GIRDLE. the issue of overeating will be a thing of the past. You will feel and look better as well as lose weight faster and safer.
Keep off salt as it forces your body to retain water.
Take only fruits till after noon , Apples, Bananas, Pineapples, Watermelon, Citrusses are great for weightloss. Small piece of Avocado helps too.
For more enquiries about the most pragmatic and effective weightloss and natural health guide, please call with 0816 268 7300 or email me at info@gardenofgodnaturestead.com

Don't sleep until at least an hour after your meal. If you're a by-11pm sleeper, do not eat beyond 8pm. However if you must, eat only fruit. There's so much more in the book.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Flu / Expert Blames Increasing Drug Abuse On Economy / Female Egg Donors Needed, (#100,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.