Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy (596 Views)

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / Breaking: Peter Obi Was A Drug Dealer ? - Igbo Kwenu / Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu is a criminal. Check the pictures below.

And to think the likes of mannabbgrills, seunmsg, Tinubuadvocate (who has removed his family from Nigeria because he knows Buhari/Tinubu have nothing to offer), freestuffng and other so-called youth, who are supposed to know better, are drumming support for a criminal.

That's a shame!

And mannabbgrills will be here saying he wants a better Nigeria. How can you want a better Nigeria when you are promoting criminality, shame and dishonour?!

Who are you deceiving?!

You are all spending your youthful ages to enthroned a criminal and you claim you want a better Nigeria? How can that be possible?! How do you manage to lie to yourselves and feel cool about it?

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu should be disqualified from contesting in the 2023 presidential election

This write ups are so damning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by Moh247: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
cool

Only an idiot would hold a paper on money laundering in his hand and still accuse someone of drug trafficking

Never have I seen some level of stupidity exhibited by some bitter fools here ..... Atleast read your own indictment papers you posted

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by plaindealer: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Illiterate ipob terrorist don escape from zoo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Only an idiot would hold a paper on money laundering in his hand and still accuse someone of drug trafficking

Never have I seen some level of stupidity exhibited by some bitter fools here ..... Atleast read your own indictment papers you posted

The paper indicted Tinubu to be involved in drug trafficking.

You should use your comment as a yardstick to explain the meaning of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
plaindealer:
Illiterate ipob terrorist don escape from zoo.. grin

The report says Tinubu is involved in drug trafficking.

Are you saying the US judiciary is controlled by IPOB?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by MetaPhysical: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:
Tinubu is a criminal. Check the pictures below.

And to think the likes of mannabbgrills, seunmsg, Tinubuadvocate (who has removed his family from Nigeria because he knows Buhari/Tinubu have nothing to offer), freestuffng and other so-called youth, who are supposed to know better, are drumming support for a criminal.

That's a shame!

And mannabbgrills will be here saying he wants a better Nigeria. How can you want a better Nigeria when you are promoting criminality, shame and dishonour?!

Who are you deceiving?!

You are all spending your youthful ages to enthroned a criminal and you claim you want a better Nigeria? How can that be possible?! How do you manage to lie to yourselves and feel cool about it?

When has Tinubu ever been arrested, indicted, prosecuted, convicted or imprisoned for drug crimes?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by Viscuz: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who choose a suicide bomber as a Running mate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by Moh247: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:

The paper indicted Tinubu to be involved in drug trafficking.

You should use your comment as a yardstick to explain the meaning of stupidity.

I don't expect a fool to see what is in his front in black and white

Not an African fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Just imagine I carry a pack of A4 papper full of allegation against obi, I come carry am come ur doorstep, I know for sure, e no go change ur mind, same way, it won't change mine, just know diz and have peace of mind... enough of diz salty tears...

Tinubu na criminal here and there, as if ur obi na saint.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Still better than a mass murderer and financial criminal

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by superCleanworks(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be disqualified from contesting in the 2023 presidential election

This write ups are so damning

We all know this is Never going to happen in Nigeria. They rather cause an explosion that will kill 100 people to cause news headlines diversion.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

I don't expect a fool to see what is in his front in black and white

Not an African fool

The document states clearly that Tinubu is involved in drug trafficking.

Use your own comment to determine the meaning of a fool.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
MetaPhysical:

When has Tinubu ever been arrested, indicted, prosecuted, convicted or imprisoned for drug crimes?

Read the document
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Still better than a mass murderer and financial criminal

Show your evidences for the claims.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your presidential candidate is into drug trafficking.

His vice is into terrorism.

The APC is a Morally rotten party. The APC is a party of national enmity.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:

I don't ask for evidence for claims against Tinubu but for giringory obi I ask for evidence.

Its called hypocrisy. Peruse again:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Its called hypocrisy. Peruse again:

Create a thread for that.

The focus is on Tinubu's criminality
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:
Let us focus on peter giringori obi's crimes.

Are you sure? Okay, lets go there:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Are you sure? Okay, lets go there:

You have now reduced yourself to modiying comments. Shame.

Why are you changing the narrative to Obi? Is it because you agree that Tinubu is a drug dealer?
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:
I agree with you that obi is a mass murderer and a financial criminal but who do i now vote for?

Good question. Vote Bola Tinubu/Shettima for a better Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I agree that Tinubu is a drug dealer and Shettima is a boko Haram sponsor. They can only push Nigeria into destruction. Only a cursed Nigeria like me will vote for Tinubu. My only reasons for campaigning for Tinubu is because of religion and tribalism. Yes, I am a cursed bigot
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:
I agree that peter giringori obi is a mass murderer and a financial criminal. They can only push Nigeria into destruction. Only a cursed Nigeria like me will vote for peter giringori obi. My only reasons for campaigning for obi is because of religion and tribalism. Yes, I am a cursed bigot

Good start. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. Just be BATIFIED.

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by plaindealer: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:

The report says Tinubu is involved in drug trafficking.

Are you saying the US judiciary is controlled by IPOB?

The US government called you a liar

I trust the US government, not you Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
plaindealer:

The US government called you a liar

I trust the US government, not you Igbos.

Lolz. Ask yourself why only that news paper carried that sensitive, nation-wide popular News.

Ask yourself that question if you want to be sincere to yourself.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I know I'm just an idiot, whose only reason for supporting Tinubu are religion and tribal bigotry. I know Tinubu has nothing to offer. I'm juts an idiot with dead brain and can't stop defending corruption
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by Oilwell(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
The truth is still that APC is Evil. I believe that in the hierarchy of evil. Satan is number 1 and APC party is number 2. APC has given the economy of Nigeria a big wound. For the sake of our children and children's children to have a country of their own APC should not be allowed near ASo Rock in 2023.

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by MetaPhysical: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
effort1:

Read the document

I read the document before I asked this question.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer. A National Enemy by effort1: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I read the document before I asked this question.

You must have read it with your brain disconnected from your fingers.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To When Peter Obi Supervised Murder Of Awkusu Youth Through SARS / Peter Obi Will Christianize Nigeria If Voted In / How To Stop Obi From Winning The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.