Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu (2033 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / Tinubu Congratulates Osinbajo At 64, Says He Exhibited Outstanding Loyalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Newton2024: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
A chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu, says the Labour Party presidential candidate has uncommon wisdom.

The former Governor of Abia State stated this in a post on his official social media handles while congratulating Obi on his 61st birthday.

Obi who was born on July 19, 1961, will clock 61 years on Tuesday (today).

Senator Kalu, in the felicitation post, wished Obi good health and peace of mind.

The post reads, “I wish my dear brother and Presidential Candidate of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi a very happy birthday

“You have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision, and exemplary leadership. I wish you peace, good health, and happiness. Congratulations and happy birthday!”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/peter-obi-has-exhibited-uncommon-wisdom-vision-apc-chieftain-orji-kalu/?amp=1

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Fahdiga(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Even Mallam Kalu is OBIdient.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
You were all warned

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
This Obi or another one?

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Throwback: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Baba-Ahmed and Baba Obi at 61yrs old are the candidates of the youth?

The "revolutionary candidates" who lost out in PDP and decamped like the typical political prostitute?

The youths don't know their own age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by fourboys: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Apc members know the truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Qtrpst4: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
See am, another jobless person paid to speak rubbish

TakeNigeriaBack:
This Obi or another one?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I am a jobless person paid to speak rubbish

That is your business. Answer the question. Are we talking of this same peter gregory obi?

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Newton2024: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Qtrpst4:

he might be heliues alternate account.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Qtrpst4: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
No doubt. They have being busy doing damage control on and off twitter. They said David hundenyin expose is a lie but they reported his source to google falsely. The heat is on them and am happy they are busy

Newton2024:
he might be heliues alternate account.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by popez: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most people rooting for Tinubu are waiting for him to release mobilization funds cheesy

Majority of Nigerians will vote Labour party.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by joseff14(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
wisdom indeed........

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by XerXers: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

The "revolutionary candidates" who lost out in PDP and decamped like the typical political prostitute?

Peter Obi did not participate in PDP primaries

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by JAMO84: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
If
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Salvador1: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Qtrpst4:

I have reported the other moniker, I believe they have ban him and he open this one I will keep reporting.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Nwaetche(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
I have gone through your posts since your recently joined this forum. They are at best mostly a [i]copy and paste [/i]with articles and pictures critical to the candidate of the labour party with the primary focus of derailing any post that shows the good side of Peter Obi.

This is a public forum with many folks are reading. I think many nairalanders will start taking you serious if you start writing about how your candidate, BAT would dig out the country from the deep hole his party (APC) has thrown the good people of Nigeria into. I am afraid your ill-advised posts seem to cast you as a paid political puppeteer which I belief is quite opposite of how you see yourself.

I know lots of folks on all sides of the divide are doing this believing that they are scoring some cheap political points but I think the opposite seems to be the case. You should not always join the bandwagon. This is just my little advice anyway.

TakeNigeriaBack:
This Obi or another one?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nwaetche:
I know lots of folks on all sides of the divide are doing this believing that they are scoring some cheap political points but I think the opposite seems to be the case. You should not always join the bandwagon. This is just my little advice anyway.

Show me your posts advising peter giringori obi's paid urchins to do same. And I will take you seriously. Until then, if you can't take the heat, leave the kitchen.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Christistruth00: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
This means that Orji Kalu has already sold him
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Vickym1(f): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very soon all of u will align with Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by TimFisher2: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Show me your posts advising peter giringori obi's paid urchins to do same. And I will take you seriously. Until then, if you can't take the heat, leave the kitchen.

Nama Eee. Nama Eee

Ehi Nama...Nama opuru mpi onaghi aga ogu...Ehi Nama!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Mandyoluchi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good day house pls I need some financial assistance to get my original documents from my school.
Access bank
EO
God bless
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
TimFisher2:
This is how to describe peter gregory obi: Nama Eee. Nama Eee Ehi Nama...Nama opuru mpi onaghi aga ogu...Ehi Nama!

Take it easy. Lets stick with the facts. peter giringori obi is a mass murderer and a financial criminal. Here are some details to peruse:

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
know am, another jobless woman paid to speak rubbish
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Obakoolex(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Watch how they'll start praising OUK again grin
We know them.....
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
The man just sent a birthday message like everyone else.... this Peter Obi supporters na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. / WEF Jeff Bezzos deliberately made Uju's rant go viral / Bola Tinubu's Youthful Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.