Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) (73828 Views)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by package7(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sign of End Time.

Embrace and Accept Jesus Christ today has Lord and Personal Savior, tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mental illness
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Those pictures are likely fake. If there are no Nigerians involved then it doesn’t concern us. When it becomes a thing here, you can redo this thread. For now make I find food chop.

1 Like

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Satanic agenda....
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by IJOBA11: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
It's FUÇKERY by demented fools, just like HOMOSEXUALITIES.

We Africans will continue to keep our standards, traditions and culture, no matter what all these evil westerners tries to trick us into their nonsense.
NWANNE OLE WAY
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
It ain't fake..it a cosmetic surgical procedure call a "split tongue"..people do it for "fashion" in the west..
Some people's tongues are way very long..some even go past the lower jaw to the neck area..
ucheheart:
Fake. Those tongues are too big for their mouth. If you doubt me, try sticking out your tongue and see if it goes below your lower jaw.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is gory! embarassed
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by saintruky(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Looks like daddy freeze
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Mom007(f): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol. U are seeing people under demonic influence you are asking if it is fashion. Does this in anyway look fashionable to you?
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Its a type of "body modification" like piercings,tattoos and others,,its very popular in the west..its called a "split tongue"
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Jakama90(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is disgusting.. Pure madness
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Banbanna(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
They just wanna be snake-like with their tongues as snakes have forked tongues. Nothing sexy/pretty about this, just scary & crazy. I guess they're just doing it to feel different & to get undue attention.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which kind nonsense be this again?
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the last trumpet sounding before the end of this year, I see billions missing the rapture, I see Yahoo boys opening accounts with names like Angel Micheal and Angel Gabriel to scam people by making them believe they'll write their name in the book of Life, I see them making billions from their trade.

I see the heavenly host banning all Nigerians from entering heaven, I see Nigerians still finding their way inside heaven.

This I have seen.
Didn't you see Tinubu eating Agbado in hell?

This you should have seen.

1 Like

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Devil is a BASTARD......
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by AdamuUcheOla: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
It's FUÇKERY by demented fools, just like HOMOSEXUALITIES.

We Africans will continue to keep our standards, traditions and culture, no matter what all these evil westerners tries to trick us into their nonsense.

What are your thoughts on this AFRICAN tradition?

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
AdamuUcheOla:

What are your thoughts on this AFRICAN tradition?
Ask your head
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by salem1996: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Chronic mental illness.

Some of the nairaland western puppets will still embrace it as a show of civilisation . If a white man starts to eat his faeces, they will call it civilisation and should be embraced by others.

Truly, if not a sick and possessed person, who will even think of calling this fashion?
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Queenethofficia: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Maybe it's a new app, I don't think it's real

1 Like

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
WriterNig:

This is worse than mental illness... WTH! ❌ ❌

you are part of the people who believe buhari can make nigeria great. People wear costume in the movie and you believe this is real,
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2022

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by invinzible1: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dave811:
So when are u experiment with your tongue?Mr. White

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I believe you are still in your parents house
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by invinzible1: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okeneboiz:

Have you cut your tongue too bross?
Unwise fellow that lacks comprehension of simple sentence.
May your children not inherit your foolishness
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by chypotenti(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can these ones really talk well again like this??
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
salem1996:

Some of the nairaland western puppets will still embrace it as a show of civilisation . If a white man starts to eat his faeces, they will call it civilisation and should be embraced by others.

Truly, if not a sick and possessed person, who will even think of calling this fashion?
Someone like Throwback belongs to these category of people.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Throwback: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Someone like Throwback belongs to these category of people.

For calling out your bare-faced lie?

You really have no integrity in you, do you?
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

For calling out your bare-faced lie?

You really have no integrity in you, do you?
I am a man of outstanding integrity that will never compromise my standard. People like you should borrow a leaf from me on how to leave a honorable life.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by edosignature(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Children of carnage & destructions.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Sanbuchi: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pure madness
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by Sunnypan: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
THIS IS KOLOMATIC MADNESS.

1 Like

Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2022
invinzible1:
The whites love experimenting.

Unlike Africans we still struggle for basic food

Some of you just talk anyhow...how is this foolishness an experimentation?
Even in sciences and research laws, there are limits not to cross..?

Why didn't you mention the Asians or Latinos..?
To people like you everything done by the west are perfect....pls improve your thinking man.
If foolishness such as this is being 'woke&civilized' then African will prefer to remain uncivilized.
Re: Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:11am On Jul 20, 2022
My God! What bizarre absurdity! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.