Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

M I's Cousin Is A Tv Presenter. Pictures Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M I's Cousin Is A Tv Presenter. Pictures Of Them (1576 Views)

Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) / Lord Have Mercy, Look At Those HIPS.. Top Ugandan TV Presenter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M I's Cousin Is A Tv Presenter. Pictures Of Them by cindel07: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
First we saw M.I, later his brother Jesse Jagz, now its yet another one of the family in the entertainment industry. Though the relationship with the Abaga's remains unclear, the TV presenter Klint Moore is hitting it up in the music world.

Sources say the Port Harcourt TV presenter is a second cousin to M.I, so much striking resemblance in the picture to Jesse Jagz. The family of entertainment story seems to be flowing in the Nigerian Music industry, similar to Don Jazzy and D Prince, P Square and their ever business oriented brother Jude Okoye, Tubaba and Hycent Idibia. DBanj and K Switch. This has got me wishing my elder brother was in the music business as well.

Klint Moore's first major appearance was at Duncan Mighty's award party as the host MC at his Best Niger Delta Award artist of the year celebration. The GETv presenter seems to be taken more shines on top celebrity/ government official events as an MC, as he takes on stage for most major event shows. He was there as the MC at Kelly Handsome's campaign concert in Port Harcourt where he thrilled the crowd. The Kelly Handsome concert got people wondering if he was really on M.I side of the beef or if the PH based presenter was just in for the money not minding family interests.

Klint Moore is pioneering the NotNormalBoi online TV show. He interviewed Kelly Handsome on the show asking Kelly details about the beef with his cousin M.I. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyTtozIymHY

Right now Klint popularly know as the NotNormalBoi, is up for the Best VJ in the 5th edition of the niger Delta Advancement Awards. Click here to view Klint Moore's Facebook Fan page.http://www.facebook.com/KLINTMOORE.DNotNormalBoi

Re: M I's Cousin Is A Tv Presenter. Pictures Of Them by Nellyon(f): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2011
They sure look alike,
*this has got you wishing your elder brother was bla bla*
dont you have a younger brother?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Alex Usifo Is Student In Babcock University, Not A Lecturer / Sound Sultan Wants You To See Him On Bed! / Basketmouth Buys Honda Crosstour For His Wife As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.