Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (41184 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by dragunov: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2022
dagbas:
One of the Rev fathers abducted last week has been confirmed to have been greusomely murdered.

RE: KIDNAPPED PRIESTS OF THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF KAFANCHAN

Sequel to the announcement of he two kidnapped priests from our diocese, we wish to announce at Rev. Fr. Donatus Cleophas escaped from his abductors and s reunited with us. However, it is with a deep sense of sorrow and pains that the Bishop. Clergy, Religious and Laity of the Diocese of Kafanchan announce the gruesome murder of Very Rev. Fr. John Mark Chietnum. The Diocese has declared a two day mourning for peaceful repose of his soul and may his soul and the souls of the faithfui departed rest In peace - Amen.

They must have killed him out of anger and frustration when the first clergy escaped and they couldn't catch him.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 2:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Qtrpst4:
peter giringory obi Nah hem dey supply us with mkpumirirn wey I dey smoke

Seek treatment and then vote Tinubu/Shettima. God bless you.

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by abbaashiru(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.

Oh wow, how lame and naive you are... Now, you're wherever that you're hoping to get a job from a multinational company while you're languishing here in West_Africa...
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Lazenby007(m): 2:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket....run o!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Johnkay225: 2:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.
You must be really stupid to write this nonsense.. Are you even human??

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by DKM123: 3:16am On Jul 21, 2022
What is the Catholic church doing about this? Why aren't they crying out? Why aren't they protesting? I thought the Catholic church was strong.
There is hardly a week a priest isn't killed. Are they waiting until all the priest have finished before they will act?

How many alfas have we heard they kidnapped and killed? Yet some dem0n!c people have the guts to say we should continue with this Government but this time we must vote two Muslims and allow the Muslim take over the top 10 positions in the country so they can finish Christians KPATAKPATA. To think some Madt christians are in the forefront of this campaign for Muslim Muslim ticket. Spit!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 3:16am On Jul 21, 2022
-
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by tiredoflife(m): 3:42am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
No major Christian leader or association has openly condemned this sacrilegious act of Blasphemy! We are our own problem! The constant need for validation, acceptance and political correctness will send so many people to the great beyond early! Tufiakwa!

relax sir
how is this blasphemy
to wear priest clothes
relax
we don't see things that way
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Desusi: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Righteousness exalts a nation,sin is a reproach to any people. The APC MOSLEM, MOSLEM handwriting on the wall is CLEAR.RIP beloved of God.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by blazetour1: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2022
The rented crowd of Judas bought with silver and pecuniary benefits have never been far from the body of Christ. That APC apologist feim Plateau state called a Revd. has come to do the hatchet job as usual. Two days ago, the UN assembly celebrated Mandela for his impact to humanity. I hope Evowas will celebrate the President Buhari or any of these rented, insecure pastors in name long after this government has gone?
Posterity will be the judge.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by ufotunang: 4:26am On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
May his killers be found and executed.

Also the killers of 5000 ibos in Anambra should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
...who told you he killed 5000 igbos and where did you get the information from ?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Cordenify(m): 4:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Safyqueen: 4:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Christians are endangered people in Nigeria.

What of the Muslims killed that are even more than the christains, all still in the north.

What is happening is beyond religion. Remove your mind from religion then you will clearly see the enemy.

Those doing these killings are hired foreign mecenaries supported by few locals sponsored by Western neo-colonial masters to distabilize the country in other to have free access to our mineral deposits.

What will a Muslim gain for killing his fellow Muslims even more in number than his christain counterpart.

Let's be wise please.

Care to read about why ISIS bombing activities reduces drastically in Iraq recently, what does Iraqi government did, that's what Nigeria government should do if they get balls. The only fault Buhari government has in this insecurity saga.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by cardoctor(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Very sad. Rest in peace
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by NickD(m): 4:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

Muppet you've been noticed, now move along kid.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Thr government know de killers. The aim to get to kukah. These are his people I guess
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2022
What a failed country, I pray that may Nigeria never happen to anyone I know.

Our leaders have failed us in delivering part of their mandate.

RIP MOG. May your soul rest in the Bossom of the lord, Amen
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by olowo1930: 5:23am On Jul 21, 2022
God console the family and deliver Nigerians from planted evil of this govt
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
No major Christian leader or association has openly condemned this sacrilegious act of Blasphemy! We are our own problem! The constant need for validation, acceptance and political correctness will send so many people to the great beyond early! Tufiakwa!
christions are cowards.. they won't do nothing.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by OtunbaStixx23: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=114928189]Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa

Sharrrap
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Ibkhaleel: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2022
[s]
Fahdiga:
Christians are endangered people in Nigeria.
[/s]It appears majority Christians have been
pampered and brainwashed for far too long in Nigeria that if it is not them who say or act it, whatever that is, is wrong and that they are always victims of attack ignoring the damages others face.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by hensco4u: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2022
May God help us from this blood suckers
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2022
IrepChrist:
I do not support any form of killings so far you are human. But there is a question we should ask. Why is it that Christian clerics are their targets these days? Have you ever read it that an Alpha or Imam is kidnapped..... Just sharing my thoughts.
so you think those American senators were bluffing when they said Christians are pececuted in Naija?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by isaiahethan: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
May his killers be found and executed.

Also the killers of 5000 ibos in Anambra should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Get a life , Peter Obi doesn't know your existence. Better not quote me please because you ain't getting no response from me
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by sirray001: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

stop supporting evil. It can be your turn tomorrow
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Blitzerz:

Heartless zombie

Dumb Chrestian
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2022
sirray001:
stop supporting evil. It can be your turn tomorrow

It can be yours tomorrow too
NickD:

Muppet you've been noticed, now move along kid.

Cretin we know you too.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2022
pargelenis:
Go and hug your boyfriend, you simpleton
Feminine Nitwit
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2022
abbaashiru:

Oh wow, how lame and naive you are... Now, you're wherever that you're hoping to get a job from a multinational company while you're languishing here in West_Africa...

How dumb can a Chrestian be? A snake can talk right?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Letmehearword: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2022
[They are already making in roads in the South with the Abductions and killing of Catholic priests in Edo State]

They are bent on wiping away the Christian's up north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.