Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (41185 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by austinofo(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Christians are endangered people in Nigeria.
I wouldn't say Christians exactly but Catholic clergymen.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by francotunsco: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2022
...and sadly, Nigeria has a CHRISTIAN, and a PASTOR vice president!
The supposed christian eye and figure wont dare utter a statement or a word in protest of the unending killings of CHRISTIANS. Has he ever?
As for me, i dont mind muslim muslim leadership if i can foresee courage, proactiveness, progress e.t.c.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Gbadespet(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Why is any killing in the north always attached to Muslim even though the headline didn't mention Muslim,it can be done by fellow Christians just to get promoted to the position or for any other reasons.....
Someone people past worst pass devil own ...
Well,RIP to the dead
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Francisalao9(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2022
We have three country in Nigeria we're just living together by force....

Those in power Please stop this innocent killing..
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by naija4life247: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2022
cybersoldiers:
APC government killed him.

Say no to APC, say no to Muslim brotherhood party.

It's time for a Christian to rule Nigeria, that's how it has always been done.

Why are they in a hurry to remove christians from Nigeria's governance

Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan are Sunni Muslims nah.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by naija4life247: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
No major Christian leader or association has openly condemned this sacrilegious act of Blasphemy! We are our own problem! The constant need for validation, acceptance and political correctness will send so many people to the great beyond early! Tufiakwa!

So dressing like a Clegy is now blasphemy. Na Jesus clothes dem wear, abi dem be Muslims? No be your Christian brothers collect money to sell Jesus for 20 Kobo?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by cp3o: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.

Maybe satan will be the one to save you.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GoodIsGod: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
No major Christian leader or association has openly condemned this sacrilegious act of Blasphemy! We are our own problem! The constant need for validation, acceptance and political correctness will send so many people to the great beyond early! Tufiakwa!

You will say this because it either you are not a Christian or lookwarm type.
Oyedepo has boldly come against it several times. Enneche has done it several time. Apostle Suleman has done it several times. And many bold men of God.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Enyimbamercedes: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Bandits killed a reverend in Kaduna meanwhile bandits of another kind hired bishops and reverends to come and grace their occasion !

They weren’t bothered about the one that was kidnapped rather they were concerned with giving the illusion that Christian’s supported their ticket choice.

Wouldn’t it have been better to secure the release of one reverend than hire a bunch of actors to give credence to your candidates?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Nyenom: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2022
dagbas:
One of the Rev fathers abducted last week has been confirmed to have been greusomely murdered.

RE: KIDNAPPED PRIESTS OF THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF KAFANCHAN

Sequel to the announcement of he two kidnapped priests from our diocese, we wish to announce at Rev. Fr. Donatus Cleophas escaped from his abductors and s reunited with us. However, it is with a deep sense of sorrow and pains that the Bishop. Clergy, Religious and Laity of the Diocese of Kafanchan announce the gruesome murder of Very Rev. Fr. John Mark Chietnum. The Diocese has declared a two day mourning for peaceful repose of his soul and may his soul and the souls of the faithfui departed rest In peace - Amen.

AMEN AND AMEN...
Their Killers/abductors have Been caught and was handed over to the Nigerian police force as ordered by The state CAN chairman.. Yesterday Evening here in Lere local government area of Kaduna state.. Those killers shot him at the head
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by opribo(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2022
They are making mockery 0f the word of God that says Psalms 105:15
“Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” They shall be destroyed immediately because no one can battle with God.
You go about killing men of God and you think you have created a fearful image for yourself. Wait for your destruction it is already here not tomorrow. You can't hide in the army uniform or hide as emir or hide inside the government.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by sirray001: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

It can be yours tomorrow too
definitely it can mine and that is more reason you don't support or wish your fellow man evil
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
cp3o:

Maybe satan will be the one to save you.

And esu will protect you. Satan and esu are not the same though cheesy
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
sirray001:
definitely it can mine and that is more reason you don't support or wish your fellow man evil

What difference does it make?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by chizy32: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
see below

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Berankis: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Unfortunately, Christianity is too tolerant and docile a religion. The only two 2 people I have seen stand their ground are the Winners papa and the Omega Chief!
Christians are too magnanimous or is it cowardice?
We have condoned these for too long, now our reverend fathers and other christian leaders are the sole targets.
What happened to the rule of 'an-eye-for-an-eye"?
The more we keep quiet, the more the oppressors gain more confidence, becoming more daring and comfortable in their madness.
Let's show some madness too and sustain it. It's in all of us...
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by justmondris: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Why are they still using the word bandit on those guys, after they have been declared as terrorists?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Ketam(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
R.i.p my parish priest
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:

Which is why Islamization of the kontry is a good idea, after all silence implies agreement, if these clergy dont see anything wrong in the wasting of their comrades it means they like the idea of mallomizing the nation. Shout alleluyah.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Onyipk: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.

The Israelite God is God whether you and your cohorts like it or not. His name is JEHOVAH. If you have JEHOVAH - the Father , the Son - Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your life, you have everything.
Just like the three Hebrew men in Daniel 3: 16 - 18, even if this very JEHOVAH fails to deliver his own from the burning furnaces of this world, we his children will still NOT bow to the ungodly of this world.

The Israelite God is God and He alone remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

As I sign out, I remain absolutely;

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by yahmohy27: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Christians are endangered people in Nigeria.
Yoruba Christians are just watching the way these ipob members are being tribalistic these days
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Onyipk:

The Israelite God is God whether you and your cohorts like it or not. His name is JEHOVAH. If you have JEHOVAH - the Father , the Son - Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your life, you have everything.
Just like the three Hebrew men in Daniel 3: 16 - 18, even if this very JEHOVAH fails to deliver his own from the burning furnaces of this world, we his children will still NOT bow to the ungodly of this world.

The Israelite God is God and He alone remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

As I sign out, I remain absolutely;

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

god is a title not a person, Chrestian, you can continue worshipping YHWH of shasu tribe but Why worship small boy Yahweh when you can worship his father and mother, elohim and asheera?
You are quoting random books from middle east to defend your middle east god, very smart.

There’s nothing like “Jehovah” in the Hebrew Bible, it’s a word coined by the watchtower and Jehovah witnesses, yes they created the VERSIONS of Bible you have now, which version of the bible are using? King James VERSION?, English standard VERSION? New International VERSION? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by PharmacyStore: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is really Sad

Sell anything on Densiva.ng today

Post unlimited Ads daily
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Onyipk: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

god is a title not a person, Chrestian, you can continue worshipping YHWH of shasu tribe but Why worship small boy Yahweh when you can worship his father and mother, elohim and asheera?
You are quoting random books from middle east to defend your middle east god, very smart.

There’s nothing like “Jehovah” in the Hebrew Bible, it’s a word coined by the watchtower and Jehovah witnesses, yes they created the VERSIONS of Bible you have now, which version of the bible are using? King James VERSION?, English standard VERSION? New International VERSION? cheesy

JEHOVAH our God who is the God of the Hebrews can be called in so many ways depending on the circumstance the believer finds himself for eg I can choose to call God Jehovah Ebenezer- my God my helper in times of help, Jehovah Jireh- my God my provider in times of provision, Jehovah Shamar - my ever present God etc
When Jesus Christ was tempted of the devil he did not engage in too much talk but said get thee behind me as too much talk is usually the trick of the devil to get it twisted hence, just like Jesus Christ, I will not engage in too much talk.
I will only say this, that you lack rhema( the revelation of the word of God by the Spirit of God) and believe in letters but it is the spirit that gives life as the letters kills and at this point only deliverance will help but sadly I am not into the deliverance ministry so I will pray for you as prayer is the key and can open any door that the scales on your eyes be removed like in the case of apostle Paul and that you will come into the full realisation of who JESUS CHRIST really is for you to know the GOD OF THE HEBREWS - JEHOVAH in Jesus Christ mighty name amen.

Jesus Christ is Lord... Peace.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Onyipk:

JEHOVAH our God who is the God of the Hebrews can be called in so many ways depending on the circumstance the believer finds himself for eg I can choose to call God Jehovah Ebenezer- my God my helper in times of help, Jehovah Jireh- my God my provider in times of provision, Jehovah Shamar - my ever present God etc
When Jesus Christ was tempted of the devil he did not engage in too much talk but said get thee behind me as too much talk is usually the trick of the devil to get it twisted hence, just like Jesus Christ, I will not engage in too much talk.
I will only say this, that you lack rhema( the revelation of the word of God by the Spirit of God) and believe in letters but it is the spirit that gives life as the letters kills and at this point only deliverance will help but sadly I am not into the deliverance ministry so I will pray for you as prayer is the key and can open any door that the scales on your eyes be removed like in the case of apostle Paul and that you will come into the full realisation of who JESUS CHRIST really is for you to know the GOD OF THE HEBREWS - JEHOVAH in Jesus Christ mighty name amen.

Jesus Christ is Lord... Peace.
Yes he is god of the hebrews nothing more that’s why the religion of the jews is Judaism, google who is the FATHER OF JUDAISM (Christianity comes from Judaism) and it seems you are addicted to middle east gods but why worship small boy yahweh? Worship his father or mother cheesy

You lack logos and you have been indoctrinated with DOXA(heard of orthoDOX cheesy)

Jesus Chrestus is dead but don’t worry he is coming soon for his Chrestians…..peace.

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by ceexcel(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nickymezor:
Really sad, may his soul rest on

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Dfynboi: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Buhari will be very shocked about the news,shocker president
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
-
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, I prefer biological females as my sexuàl partners … while you receive male organs (and other things) up your poop chute grin grin

That’s what you could comprehend from “feminine nitwit” bwahahahah.
You know those gay words to heart, show off girl!!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
-
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
pargelenis:
your boyfriend’s akamu is even drooling out of your nose … use his pant to wipe your face grin grin grin

Show off feminine nitwit, you sure are enjoying it cheesy
Tell me more about your escapades.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.