Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Northerners (children) That Are On The Streets Begging I Get Angry. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Northerners (children) That Are On The Streets Begging I Get Angry. (153 Views)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northerners (children) That Are On The Streets Begging I Get Angry. by AyesolveNLA: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
When I hear people saying help the northerners (children) that are on the streets begging I get angry.
Hello Help who ?
People that think they can give birth to children they cannot care for just to win election.
One of them just died this evening because of no food for him to eat.
Me I no dey pity any of them , because na their people dey for the high places for government because of their block votes. Make them continue to they marry plenty wives and give birth to plenty children to win elections.
My dear no pity them , when e reach election them go pack for truck to go vote for the incompetent candidates then them go send them back to come beg for our Peaceful side.
Na to even kill them dey hungry me. No pity them
Re: Northerners (children) That Are On The Streets Begging I Get Angry. by Oxb90: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's very annoying, but please take it easy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Safest Place To Trade Your Digital Assets Is Paybuymax / The 3 Rules To Making Money Online / What Are The Unknowns Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.