Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

The New Level From Peter Obi Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Level From Peter Obi Followers (667 Views)

INEC Decentralises PVC Collection To Ward Level From Today. / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by jumper524(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
This yeye poster as usual on front page claiming he was discriminated in kano by hausa people and also trying to spring tribal and religious nepotism when th ozue claimed yoruba Muslims and Co were also disenfranchised.
I wonder what the poster aim was when he was claiming he's a full blooded yoruba boy from ore while using Google translator to aid his yahoo yoruba.

Lordsonn:

I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni

This same guy man made the below comment.

Lordsonn:
I'm from Benue state and I can tell you that Ortom is the best governor Benue State ever have. We love him and wish he can continue beyond 2023.
only him yoruba from benue.

Well continue with your lies and hatred but the fact remains only your fellow loyal fools believe you cos we would keep bursting your lies until even your followers would start doubting your truths.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
This thread isn't necessary

If to sey APC government created job for people, You won't be here creating unnecessary thread to prove or counter what you know nothing about

APC should create job for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Throwback: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Hypocrite is unhappy that their tactics is being unravelled?

Baba Ahmed and Baba Obi both political prostitutes and failures from the PDP, have suddenly turned revolutionary candidates of the youths at the age of 61yrs.

The youths truly do not know their own age.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Baba Ahmed and Baba Obi both political prostitutes and failures from the PDP, have suddenly turned revolutionary candidate of the youths at the age of 61yrs.

You've quickly switched moniker to spew your usual thrash

Una no dey ever take correction this Tinubu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by alfarouq(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If to sey APC government created job for people, You won't be here creating unnecessary thread to prove or counter what you know nothing about

APC should create job for Nigerians

Birds of a feather flock together. A lier was busted and all you can say is that the thread exposing the fraud is unnecessary.

Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Throwback: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You've quickly switched moniker to spew your usual thrash

I am not like your duplicitous type that has been unmasked by the OP.

I am a Christian who is supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his visible achievements in Lagos State.

Did Bola Tinubu sack other Yorubas from the Lagos Civil Service like 61yr old Baba Obi did to other Igbos when he was Governor, not to talk of accommodating those outside his tribe like the Tinibu administration did?
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Omoslim26: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Baba Ahmed and Baba Obi both political prostitutes and failures from the PDP, have suddenly turned revolutionary candidates of the youths at the age of 61yrs.

But they sure know that they don't want apc.
From all fronts everyone agrees that apc is the greatest disaster to hit this country.
Only people who's only contentment is my favorite candidate and party must win wants apc after the level of unrest, insecurity,hunger and suffering they have plunged this Country into.
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

I am not like your duplicitous type that has been unmasked by the OP.

I am a Christian who is supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his visible achievements in Lagos State.

Did Bola Tinubu sack other Yorubas from the Lagos Civil Service like 61yr old Baba Obi did to other Igbos when he was Governor, not to talk of accommodating those outside his tribe like the Tinibu administration did?
How many moniker do you have this guy? Na you create thread and na only you dey use multiple monikers to comment and "Like" your own comment , you no dey tire ?

You seriously need a job
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
alfarouq:

Birds of a feather flock together. A lier was busted and all you can say is that the thread exposing the fraud is unnecessary.

Nigerians.
You and the OP is the same person

Go get a job bro because soonest, APC will be served the Osun state governorship treatment on national level and I hope you get something mething going on for you before then or else, Na sorry go be your name o
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi 2023 Done and dusted

2 Likes

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Throwback: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
alfarouq:

Nigerians.

That is the hypocrisy of the obidient IPOB mob who think we are like the Igbos they have subjugated in the SouthEast.

They castigated Tinubu for picking a Technocrat and liberal cosmopolitan Muslim, and still castigate Kwankwaso for picking a Bishop, claiming they are not deceived about his bigotry.

Yet they have an unrepentant Bigot who wondered what El Rufia was doing in the SouthEast when he would never go to Katsina.

El-Rufai, who was then the Deputy National Secretary of the APC, was detained on 15 and 16 November 2013, at the Finotel, Awka in Anambra state.

“Peter Obi is a tribal bigot,” El-Rufai tweeted.

“He was widely quoted on national television that the SSS was right to detain me for 48 hours in a hotel in 2014 on the grounds that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State”! I sued the SSS and awarded N4m damages.”

That was Obi above when he was enjoying being in power with the PDP. He enjoyed how his PDP was abusing power for his own benefit.

The same 61yr old Obi who was ready to be Vice President under Atiku. The same Obi who saw nothing wrong in being the presidential candidate of the PDP and only decamped just few days from the presidential primary so he could avoid defeat.
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Throwback: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

How many moniker do you have this guy? Na you create thread and na only you dey use multiple monikers to comment and "Like" your own comment , you no dey tire ?

You seriously need a job

Stop deceiving yourself that only 1 person is aware of your hypocrisy.

I and many others that are castigating you would not be voting for the old baba Obi who wants to force himself on us as the youth candidate at 61yrs, after already abusing power while in PDP, before he jumped ship less that 6days to the PDP presidential primary he was bound to lose.
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Stop deceiving yourself that only 1 person is aware of your hypocrisy.

I and many others that are castigating you would not be voting for the old baba Obi who wants to force himself on us as the youth candidate at 61yrs, after already abusing power while in PDP, before he jumped ship less that 6days to the PDP presidential primary he was bound to lose.
Where did I talk about Obi on this thread ?

If Buhari APC government had created job , you won't be here creating multiple monikers to spew trash and "Like" your own comment ..
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Throwback: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Where did I talk about Obi on this thread ?

If Buhari APC government had created job , you won't be here creating multiple monikers to spew trash and "Like" your own comment ..

Unlike you without a spine, I know my candidate and I am ready to acknowledge my support without any pretences.

I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu as my Christian candidate.
Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by Oilwell(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
The truth is still that APC is Evil. I believe that in the hierarchy of evil. Satan is number 1 and APC party is number 2. APC has given the economy of Nigeria a big wound

Re: The New Level From Peter Obi Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Unlike you without a spine, I know my candidate and I am ready to acknowledge my support without any pretences.

I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu as my Christian candidate
There is nothing wrong in you supporting an international drug peddler , it's your choice but Nigerians , I mean sane Nigerians , won't support a criminal old fool drug offender to lead them..

(1) (Reply)

Youth Group Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Apologise To Nigerians... / My Only Worries About Peter Obi Precedency In 2023 / IPOB: Soldiers Allegedly Brutalise Retired DSP In Enugu - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.