Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never (1089 Views)

Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by LocalStandard1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aaaaah!

FAILURE

put simply, FAILURE is the lack of success.

FEAR.

Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.

DOCILE.

It means ready to accept control or instruction; submissive.

I just pulled those definitions from Google just now.
Simple!

My grandmother used to tell us stories about old histories, oral histories about the struggle of Southern Kaduna people and the Jihad by Outhman Danfudio even that of The Queen Amina.

Those and many of those category are heroes. But they are not our people's heroes, she told, they are actually our antagonists, our oppressors and aggressors. She told of the brutality we faced in times of old by these rulers.

Well, that's in the past now, right? Not!!!

I shudder at the thought that Jesus will come back and meet us like this, with no self identity, no self determination.

I suggest we choose FAILURE over FEAR( threat of danger, pain, or harm) and over DOCILE( acceptance of control: submissive).

I suggest we adopt the Labour Party as our own, field our members as candidates, and try failing differently now. fail now and fail some more. For real failure is never trying at all.

Change alignment, for once, change for good. For the aggressor will never take pity on you or hand you your total freedom. The aggressor doesn't see you as humans but a little less than one, and a little above animals. INFIDELS!! INFIDELS!!!

Stop voting the APC and PDP. Obasanjo and Jonathan did there best to give us self identity and recognition by employing an all inclusive government. Those days are gone, never to return again. Bye Bye, good old days!

I still cry when I think about the short-lived Governor Patrick Yakowa and his still unanswered and mysterious helicopter explosion in mid air and subsequent crash.

Choose that kind of failure now over fear and docile cos post 2023 elections will be a bumpy ride for us.

It is now or never, my good people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by uBuNiT: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
N E V E R. We are not rebels
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by LocalStandard1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
Ibo people just dey find who to attache to by fire by force

Mr Man, I am deeply saddened you are here. I will not ask you to leave cos I didn't invite you, so enjoy your lyrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
cool

As the infamous "we the SouthSouth/ SouthEast people" no go work... Next is to insult and bully Northern Christian to join them, Using we the "Nigerian Christians"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

As the infamous "we the SouthSouth/ SouthEast people" no go work... Next is to insult and bully Northern Christian to join them, Using we the "Nigerian Christians"

Who wears the shoes knows how it feels....

You will never understand the write-up....Never.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Who wears the shoes knows how it feels....

You will never understand the write-up....Never.

Lol

You can't win people over to your side asking them to reject their families and blood relations from same tribe and comiunity to vote an Ibo man that calls them docile, Almajiri, illitrates and terrorist only to suddenly show love 8 months to election

It doesn't work that way you must build alliance with genuine love for all Northerners regardless of religion to earn their true confidence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by RepoMan007: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anybody above 62 years of age is a disaster waiting to happen. Just look at biden, Putin and buhari or biya paul of cameroun. Collosal disasters.
Peter Obi is just lucky Igbos were revved up for 2023. He is a LGA chairman material. We need people like Akinwumi adesina or Akuyili(RIP) as prime ministers to chart a new course for us and not some African big man with bloated senses of accomplishments.
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

You can't win people over to your side asking them to reject their families and blood relations from same tribe and comiunity to vote an Ibo man that calls them docile, Almajiri, illitrates and terrorist only to suddenly show love 8 months to election

It doesn't work that way you must build alliance with genuine love for all Northerners regardless of religion to earn their true confidence

Very funny.... Blood relations that want to extinct them.
For the past 50years do you know how many southern Kaduna villages that have been attacked, killed, family displaced and those that have been traumatized?
I guess u chose not to know because your family is not involved among those being massacre and slaughtered like ram.

How old are you?

Indomie....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Ertugrul: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Its is really now or never...northern minorities must allign themselves with the South to ensure their survival...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by newbornmacho(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Northern Muslims have enslaved the Northern Christians for far too long.
It is ending, and if you don't like it, visit your local lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2022
newbornmacho:

Northern Muslims have enslaved the Northern Christians for far too long.
It is ending, and if you don't like it, visit your local lagoon

Enslaved is understatement, they have massacre them for too long.....wicked souls.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by tamdun: 6:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Just wait till after election, they'll go jack to their normal way

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by tamdun: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2022
RepoMan007:
Anybody above 62 years of age is a disaster waiting to happen. Just look at biden, Putin and buhari or biya paul of cameroun. Collosal disasters.
Peter Obi is just lucky Igbos were revved up for 2023. He is a LGA chairman material. We need people like Akinwumi adesina or Akuyili(RIP) as prime ministers to chart a new course for us and not some African big man with bloated senses of accomplishments.
Anybody above 62 is a disaster?then Let's dash obi the presidency since he's d only one below 62,just 1yr different from d age u called disaster, u get sense gan ni

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by RepoMan007: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2022
tamdun:

Anybody above 62 is a disaster?then Let's dash obi the presidency since he's d only one below 62,just 1yr different from d age u called disaster, u get sense gan ni
he should be minister of happiness or youths and sports

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Very funny.... Blood relations that want to extinct them.
For the past 50years do you know how many southern Kaduna villages that have been attacked, killed, family displaced and those that have been traumatized?
I guess u chose not to know because your family is not involved among those being massacre and slaughtered like ram.

How old are you?

Indomie....

This is the major mistake Obi Supporters keep making, they assume without putting effort to research

I know Northern minorities far more than you and thats is as fact because I am partly northerner

Northerners have attackers who are Fulanis mboro and not Muslim attackers

Northern Minorities and Christian all have an ethnic group they belong to

Okun people have many Northern Christian in Kogi yet they associate and consider themselves Yorubas, same as Ibira, and other minority group around Kogi who are either affiliated with Hausa, Yoruba or the Idoma who don't want to accept their Ibo root

Again, moving to Jos , Southern Kaduna and Nassarawa, Taraba and Abuja.. this are where you find the Nupe, Gwari, and other Hausa people and peopwith Hausa root, and this guys see the never ending conflict with Fulani invaders as dominance struggle not Religious war, then for Ibo like Peter Obi Supporters to come out to tell them It's not Fulani killing them, but their own Muslim families and Muslim Hausa tribe men, then the see you as dishonest

The last major concentration of Northern Muslims are Kanuris of the NorthEast... And I absolutely doubt what an Ibo man would preach to Chibok people and others to leave their Kanuri brothers to allign with Ibos

Now according to history of the Nigerian Civil war, two kinds of people ensured Ibos defeat... That's the middle belt of the Northern flanks who are Christians headed by Yakubu Gowon and also the SouthSouth people who hated Ibos eastern region rule with passion

3 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by LocalStandard1(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

This is the major mistake Obi Supporters keep making, they assume without putting effort to research
I know Northern minorities far more than you and thats is as fact because I am partly northerner
Northerners have attackers who are Fulanis mboro and not Muslim attackers
Northern Minorities and Christian all have an ethnic group they belong to
Okun people have many Northern Christian in Kogi yet they associate and consider themselves Yorubas, same as Ibira, and other minority group around Kogi who are either affiliated with Hausa, Yoruba or the Idoma who don't want to accept their Ibo root
Again, moving to Jos , Southern Kaduna and Nassarawa, Taraba and Abuja.. this are where you find the Nupe, Gwari, and other Hausa people and peopwith Hausa root, and this guys see the never ending conflict with Fulani invaders as dominance struggle not Religious war, then for Ibo like Peter Obi Supporters to come out to tell them It's not Fulani killing them, but their own Muslim families and Muslim Hausa tribe men, then the see you as dishonest
The last major concentration of Northern Muslims are Kanuris of the NorthEast... And I absolutely doubt what an Ibo man would preach to Chibok people and others to leave their Kanuri brothers to allign with Ibos
Now according to history of the Nigerian Civil war, two kinds of people ensured Ibos defeat... That's the middle belt of the Northern flanks who are Christians headed by Yakubu Gowon and also the SouthSouth people who hated Ibos eastern region rule with passion

I know ones like you, they go about derailing every thread as quickly as possible so as to divert attention.

You always say the Igbos love attache by force but you are the biggest.

We in Southern Kaduna Have nothing relating us with Hausa/Fulani. Nothing.

our lifestyle, believes, food, mindset and every aspect of live is very different. You will surely see it come 2023 elections.

I will not call the mods on you cos people like you are who the mods like and enjoy. Even Seun, Mynd44 are tribalists and bigots so continue.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I know ones like you, they go about derailing every thread as quickly as possible so as to divert attention.

You always say the Igbos love attache by force but you are the biggest.

We in Southern Kaduna Have nothing relating us with Hausa/Fulani. Nothing.

our lifestyle, believes, food, mindset and every aspect of live is very different. You will surely see it come 2023 elections.

I will not call the mods on you cos people like you are who the mods like and enjoy. Even Seun, Mynd44 are tribalists and bigots so continue.

The importance of Forum is discussion without bias and that is what I engaged you in

From Kafancha to Zauzau Emirates to Zagon Kataf they speak Gwari or Hausa and Hausa are their kit and keen, anyone trying to sow discord among brothers using foreign religion should be picked up by DSS for proper questioning

2 Likes

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by adekolaelect(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Aaaaah!

FAILURE

FEAR.

DOCILE.

Simple!

My grandmother used to tell us stories about old histories, oral histories about the struggle of Southern Kaduna people and the Jihad by Outhman Danfudio even that of The Queen Amina.

Those and many of those category are heroes. But they are not our people's heroes, she told, they are actually our antagonists, our oppressors and aggressors. She told of the brutality we faced in times of old by these rulers.

I shudder at the thought that Jesus will come back and meet us like this, with no self identity, no self determination.

I suggest we choose FAILURE over FEAR( threat of danger, pain, or harm) and over DOCILE( acceptance of control: submissive).

I suggest we adopt the Labour Party as our own, field our members as candidates, and try failing differently now. fail now and fail some more. For real failure is never trying at all.

Change alignment, for once, change for good. For the aggressor will never take pity on you or hand you your total freedom. The aggressor doesn't see you as humans but a little less than one, and a little above animals. INFIDELS!! INFIDELS!!!

Stop voting the APC and PDP. Obasanjo and Jonathan did there best to give us self identity and recognition by employing an all inclusive government. Those days are gone, never to return again. Bye Bye, good old days!

I still cry when I think about the short-lived Governor Patrick Yakowa and his still unanswered and mysterious helicopter explosion in mid air and subsequent crash.

Choose that kind of failure now over fear and docile cos post 2023 elections will be a bumpy ride for us.

Violence maker.

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by naija4life247: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Aaaaah!

FAILURE

FEAR.

DOCILE.

Simple!

The same idiots you praised are the ones that were in control of the government when Patrick Yakowa died
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by LocalStandard1(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2022
naija4life247:

The same idiots you praised are the ones that were in control of the government when Patrick Yakowa died

It is because of these same people you called idiots that a Southern Kaduna person ever had a chance at smelling the government house as a Governor.

These people will never forget President Jonathan for that singular act.
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by LocalStandard1(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

The importance of Forum is discussion without bias and that is what I engaged you in

From Kafancha to Zauzau Emirates to Zagon Kataf they speak Gwari or Hausa and Hausa are their kit and keen, anyone trying to sow discord among brothers using foreign religion should be picked up by DSS for proper questioning

Mr Mohammed I don't know about other Northern minorities but the people of Southern Kaduna are never known to be cowards.

The more you attack the harder we resist, we are never silenced by violence. The same DSS that picked up the late Obadiah Mailafiah?
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Mr Mohammed I don't know about other Northern minorities but the people of Southern Kaduna are never known to be cowards.

The more you attack the harder we resist, we are never silenced by violence. The same DSS that picked up Obadiah Mailafiah?

Where are you from
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by LocalStandard1(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Where are you from
Mr Mohammed, where are you from?
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by tamdun: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

I spent 2yrs in kaduna as a kid, you'll hardly see those northern minorities speak any language other than hausa, in fact once u cross that bridge, their language na hausa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by olisaEze(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
tamdun:

I spent 2yrs in kaduna as a kid, you'll hardly see those northern minorities speak any language other than hausa, in fact once u cross that bridge, their language na hausa

In the northern part of Nigeria two vessels were used as vehicles for conquest by the Fulani: religion and language.

Islam was imposed by the force of arms and the use of the sword by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio whilst hausa, the language of the conquered people of the old Habe kingdom, was adopted as the official language of the new Fulani caliphate. The Fulani ruling class insisted that Fulfulde, their own native language, was spoken only by the Fulani themselves.

To them their’s was the language of kings and conquerors and they refused to allow their subjects & vassals to speak or learn it because they considered them to be nothing more than serfs and slaves.

That conquered mentality is what you reinforce as a 'northern minority' anytime you speak Hausa or support their decisions.

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by tamdun: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2022
olisaEze:

In the northern part of Nigeria two vessels were used as vehicles for conquest by the Fulani: religion and language.

Islam was imposed by the force of arms and the use of the sword by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio whilst hausa, the language of the conquered people of the old Habe kingdom, was adopted as the official language of the new Fulani caliphate. The Fulani ruling class insisted that Fulfulde, their own native language, was spoken only by the Fulani themselves.

To them their’s was the language of kings and conquerors and they refused to allow their subjects & vassals to speak or learn it because they considered them to be nothing more than serfs and slaves.

That conquered mentality is what you reinforce as a 'northern minority' anytime you speak Hausa or support their decisions.
@ the bolded,
Islam was already in North before uthman Dan fodio was born, in fact Queen Amina(a muslim) is old enough to be uthman Dan fodio great grandmother and she wasn't a fulani woman

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by olisaEze(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2022
tamdun:

@ the bolded,
Islam was already in North before uthman Dan fodio was born, in fact Queen Amina(a muslim) is old enough to be uthman Dan fodio great grandmother and she wasn't a fulani woman

Sure, Islam existed in the NE for centuries in the Kanem-Borno empire, but was not spread to the NW until Uthman Dan Fodio brought his Fulani brand of religio-politics into Nigeria. Have you ever yourselves asked what kind of religion your real forefathers practiced before Dan Fodio was born??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Iceberg3: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2022

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Iceberg3: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

The importance of the forum is discussion without bias so tell the world now,why the hell are you bringing the Igbos in this discourse?

Are you ok at all?

The op,a clear northern minority is laying his grievances and you are calling him Igbo,attachee by force,etc,what a "human being" you are!!!!!!!!!

If only you know how disgusting you make this forum look!

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Moh247: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Iceberg3:

The importance of the forum is discussion without bias so tell the world now,why the hell are you bringing the Igbos in this discourse?

Are you ok at all?

The op,a clear northern minority is laying his grievances and you are calling him Igbo,attachee by force,etc,what a "human being" you are!!!!!!!!!

If only you know how disgusting you make this forum look!

Just look at who is talking.... You disgust me I swear... You behave like a kid more reason I keep you ignored every time you qoute me because you are just not capable of mental based argument, you should stick to posting and repeating worthless memes because that's all you will ever be known for here
Re: Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never by Iceberg3: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Just look at who is talking.... You disgust me I swear... You behave like a kid more reason I keep you ignored every time you qoute me because you are just not capable of mental based argument, you should stick to posting and repeating worthless memes because that's all you will ever be known for here

Gbenue jare!!! You think say I like quoting u!!! I quote within your quotes for a reason. Mental is happy I quote him directly,I know today is your Christmas day grin see how him rush quote me back..
Gborie jare!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Sleeping On Live TV. Photos And Video. / Asari Dokubo: Atiku Was A Spare Tyre, He’s No Match For Tinubu / Should Tinubu Consider Stepping Down After Massive Flop In Kaduna Zonal Rally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.