Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures (54720 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by redsun(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigerians learn in blissful ignorance and abjectness. How will education ever make sense when the system has no clue on how to take care of the basics?

Everything is a mystery in a world that is propelled by fundamental ignorance.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Dorakay93(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin
omolola100:
Eleyi is working
Medicine after death..
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Dorakay93(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Buhari dey learn uselessness where eleyi Gorvernor dey.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Badgers14: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Ceenachi:
So sad embarassed embarassed

So they knew where to get the desks before, they were just being stingy with good governance
Does it mean the government of Dapo Abiodun didn't receive any statutory reports about the sorry state of the school?
Should a responsible government wait until they are whitewashed on social media before they carry out their legitimate duties?

Power of social media

May Nigeria never happen to anyone of us

Just like the politicians did with covid 19 palliative. Put them in storage while people suffer in hunger

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Ken4Christ: 1:12am On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
Eleyi Dapo trying so hard to prove why he should be re-elected, I guess oyetola's defeat has taught him some lessons

Anyways who should get the blame for the long time neglect. the Local government chairman or the governor??

Sometimes the contracts are awarded but the job is not executed. They just share the money.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by heendrix(m): 1:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Ybaby:

See! Never you put eleyi dapo (small letter man) in the same sentence as RE-ELECT again. Please!!!

If my staff abuses a customer it is my fault!! I take full responsibility and go and beg. Na me! That is leadership!! It is my job to make sure my staff have and know the grave consequences of being rude.

You must have missed ur way
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Okobola146: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2022
If not for socal media. Very useless government
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Fesco: 3:02am On Jul 20, 2022
How many chairs and desks did they provide that they are showing the whole world, taking into consideration the number of students that were photographed writing their promotion exams on the bare floor?
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Flo36: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2022
The power of social media, keep exposing them till they do the right thing
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Bigchristo22(m): 3:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
https://www.nairaland.com/7235208/students-writing-exam-bare-floor

Credit: Facebook | Festus Ogun

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid0mHH1FtkZB3joz2eqHMR3neJEvkoFkJU8HK8TbnaSokBy9h8zaYZSHLgnZTn8K588l/
So if not for the fact that this school mad headline they won’t provide chairs for the students? Dem need to sack that school principal
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Regie2bless: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid0mHH1FtkZB3joz2eqHMR3neJEvkoFkJU8HK8TbnaSokBy9h8zaYZSHLgnZTn8K588l/
yes na, dem be dey wait for tinubu to perform magic for dem during election, so no need to service the masses but rather service tinubu, osun election have send some shock to their spines, dat tinubu can't do shit, if the masses wants dem out.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Invest4growth: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Must it get to the social media before things are done Who knows what would have happened to those desks and chairs if the matter had not received a mention. Do not be surprised that in the record of the Ministry those items were recorded as having been provided since two years ago. God, how did we get to this state.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by ariesbull: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2022
YORUBA STATES ARE BACKWARDS...JUST LOOK AT THE SCHOOL

CAN THEY AT LEAST REPAIBT THEM
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by DAwest7: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
The governor is a goner.
Oyetola came to my mind grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by ariesbull: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Zico5:
Effect of Osun election. I have said it earlier on. PDP winning osun will give these people a run for their money. That's the difference between south west and south east. Abia governor knows that they will still vote PDP in that state and that's why he is treating them the way he like. Give then 2k each with a gallon of kerosene, they will sing his praise to high heaven. God bless osun people
OGUN AND THEIR HIGH GD REPORTED BY IBADAN EXPRESSWAY MEDIA....JUT LOOK AT THEIR SCHOOLS
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by omonosakhare(m): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2022
So my question is if the sorry state of this innocent children didn't go viral on social media, the state government wouldn't have done anything... Na Wa ooo, Please my people go get your PVC and let say No to Bad governance come 2023.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by foreshore(m): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by beyondbasicsng: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2022
yemmybx:
The power of social media! Thank God for those children. GET YOUR PVC!

Forget SM! Must SM report such thing in 2022 bf they do the right thing. I don't blame them - they honestly don't think education is impt so wouldn't want to waste money on making the sector easy.

sorry to quote you
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by victorazy(m): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Good response...
God Bless Dapo Abiodun

To slap u hungry me

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by ForDanny: 5:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Ceenachi:
So sad embarassed embarassed

So they knew where to get the desks before, they were just being stingy with good governance
Does it mean the government of Dapo Abiodun didn't receive any statutory reports about the sorry state of the school?
Should a responsible government wait until they are whitewashed on social media before they carry out their legitimate duties?

Power of social media

May Nigeria never happen to anyone of us

You just copied everything you saw in Facebook

Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Them uproot the chairs from somewhere or there's a carpenter that works that fast?.

This one the chairs were pictured outside, you sure say those chairs enter the class after the picture was taken?
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by SocialJustice: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
Eleyi Dapo trying so hard to prove why he should be re-elected, I guess oyetola's defeat has taught him some lessons

Anyways who should get the blame for the long time neglect. the Local government chairman or the governor??
Governor. Those guys steal and squander virtually all the money that is allocated to their states.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Tonytonex(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

APC mandate is to make people suffer. This is the most foolish party. Get your PVC ready to vote out these fools.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by bethel13593: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2022
The power of social media! Thank God for those children. GET YOUR PVC!The power of social media! Thank God for those children. GET YOUR PVC!...

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Tonytonex(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Them uproot the chairs from somewhere or there's a carpenter that works that fast?.

This one the chairs were pictured outside, you sure say those chairs enter the class after the picture was taken?
did you even see the class room?
The school need to be demolished and rebuilt.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Spizzy1: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2022
dozai:

This is secondary school from the picture. I think it falls under the state government and not Local Government. Correct me if I am wrong tho.
h
You're absolutely correct my brother. My point is that local government chairman also bears the responsibility of reporting issues in their constituency, that is state responsibility just like the state government also runs to the federal government when they have state issue.
That's one of the synergy/handshake between the state and local government.

Some cases, the state would lias with the local government to forward their primary problem in their constituencies for state execution.

But unfortunately, we don't have functional local governments that represent the people.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by clothingonline(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Western politics so swt
Why will a state have one party since 1999 and those states be like IDP camp
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Thazard(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by Rachaelforich(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Abeg make una go snap all the dilapidated schools, snap them and let's make the pics go viral so that they can get help from their sleeping governors.
Re: Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures by omolayomi06: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

did you just say the local government have you forgotten that all the local government allocation is with the state government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD / List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Police Academy Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.