Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. (1310 Views)

Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests / COVID-19: Kaduna Has Not Reopened Markets, Places Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Penguin2: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rev Fr John Mark Chietnum, one of the kidnapped priests in Kaduna, has been found murdered. This is according to statement released by the Catholic Diocese of Kafachan.

Is their an agenda against Christians in Nigeria?

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Creamypie(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Eufai well-done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
They're teaching Nigerians the meaning of Muslim-Muslim ticket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nobody has monopoly of violence , let the Christians wake up

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bakin ciki
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
PROTESTANTS WHY?! ARE YOU PEOPLE REVENGING THE WICKEDNESS PETER OBI DID AS A CATHOLIC GOVERNOR TO OTHER CHRISTIANS IN STYLE? IF PETER OBI A CATHOLIC BECOMES PRESIDENT........HMMMM MAKE I NO TALK.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Penguin2: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Softmirror:
PROTESTANTS WHY?! ARE YOU PEOPLE REVENGING THE WICKEDNESS PETER OBI DID AS A CATHOLIC GOVERNOR TO OTHER CHRISTIANS IN STYLE? IF PETER OBI A CATHOLIC BECOMES PRESIDENT........HMMMM MAKE I NO TALK.

There’s no trophy for being daft sha.

I just said I should remind you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Qtrpst4: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
See another one, a paid urchin without any regards for life

Softmirror:

1 Like

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

There’s no trophy for being daft sha.

I just said I should remind you.

IT'S ALL ON RECORD HOW PETER OBI TREATED NON CATHOLICS WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND VERY MUCH IN THE HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY THE HOT RIVALRY BETWEEN CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS IS A VERY BITTER ONE. ALL THIS KIDNAPPING OF CATHOLICS CAN ONLY HAVE THE HANDS OF PROTESTANTS IN THEM AS A REVENGE FOR OPPRESSION BY CATHOLICS AND VICE VERSA. IF PETER OBI BECOMES PRESIDENT I PITY CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT CATHOLICS THAN I PITY MUSLIMS. HE ALREADY SHOWED HIS COLOUR WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Viscuz: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
vice Presidental candidate backing them up

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by kozmokaz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Softmirror:

IT'S ALL ON RECORD HOW PETER OBI TREATED NON CATHOLICS WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND VERY MUCH IN THE HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY THE HOT RIVALRY BETWEEN CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS IS A VERY BITTER ONE. ALL THIS KIDNAPPING OF CATHOLICS CAN ONLY HAVE THE HANDS OF PROTESTANTS IN THEM AS A REVENGE FOR OPPRESSION BY CATHOLICS AND VICE VERSA. IF PETER OBI BECOMES PRESIDENT I PITY CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT CATHOLICS THAN I PITY MUSLIMS. HE ALREADY SHOWED HIS COLOUR WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR.

Wait

Are you trying to incite Christian’s against Christian’s lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
kozmokaz:

Wait

Are you trying to incite Christian’s against Christian’s lol

AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE PROTESTANTS SEE THE CATHOLIC AGENDA BEFORE IT DEVOURS. HISTORY IS THE GREATEST TEACHER.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by kozmokaz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Softmirror:

AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE PROTESTANTS SEE THE CATHOLIC AGENDA BEFORE IT DEVOURS. HISTORY IS THE GREATEST TEACHER.

Try harder

We are Christian’s

Not Protestants or catholic or Anglican

Christians !!

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Penguin2: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Softmirror:

Poor propaganda

Una don try this format before na and e no sell. Abi una wan try am again?

But let’s assume, but not conceding, that Peter Obi hates Protestants, at least he’d not supervise their massacre like the present government who is serving with a Protestant Vice President.

When bandits come, I’m sure they don’t ask if you are Catholic or Protestant. Theirs is to kill and maim. So Protestants would have to choose between hatred and death.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
kozmokaz:

Try harder

We are Christian’s

Not Protestants or catholic or Anglican

Christians !!

I WISH PETER OBI RAN HIS GOVERNMENT AS A CHRISTIAN GOVERNMENT NOT A CATHOLIC GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Poor propaganda

Una don try this format before na and e no sell. Abi una wan try am again?

But let’s assume, but not conceding, that Peter Obi hates Protestants, at least he’d not supervise their massacre like the present government who is serving with a Protestant Vice President.

When bandits come, I’m sure they don’t ask if you are Catholic or Protestant. Theirs is to kill and maim. So Protestants would have to choose between hatred and death.

PROTESTANTS I HOPE YOU CAN READ THE BOLDED. PETER OBI CATHOLIC DOESN'T LOVE YOU ALL HE HAS IS HATRED FOR YOU.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Penguin2: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Softmirror:

PROTESTANTS I HOPE YOU CAN READ THE BOLDED. PETER OBI CATHOLIC DOESN'T LOVE YOU ALL HE HAS IS HATRED FOR YOU.

Protestants I hope you have seen what APC govt has done to Christians in the last 7 years despite having a sitting Vice President who is Protestant.

Imagine what it would be with Muslim president and Muslim Vice President.

Christians will be massacred and there’d be no one to speak for us.

We have a choice between someone who propagandists are claiming hates us and the one who wants to kill us.

Are we going to choose death because we are scared of hatred?

Rather be hated and alive than to die looking for a love that is not sure.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Protestants I hope you have seen what APC govt has done to Christians in the last 7 years despite having a sitting Vice President who is Protestant.

Imagine what it would be with Muslim president and Muslim Vice President.

Christians will be massacred and there’d be no one to speak for us.

We have a choice between someone who propagandists are claiming hates us and the one who wants to kill us.

Are we going to choose death because we are scared of hatred?

Rather be hated and alive than to die looking for a love that is not sure.

PROTESTANTS I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS NAIRALAND ATTACHMENT BELOW DATES AS FAR BACK AS 2013. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. IF THE DATE IS 2022 IT WILL BE SAID IT WRITTEN TO DESTROY PETER OBI'S AMBITION. THE TRUTH IS WHAT IT IS. PETER OBI HATES WHO EVER IS NOT A CATHOLIC LIKE HIM.

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by dorodee(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
And they want a muslim-mislim ticket.
APC ti lule!!
A muslim to succeed a muslim with a muslim- muslim ticket. And after 8 years the north will bring another muslim. So when will the northern christian be considered.
#Kolework.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
THIS WAS ALSO WRITTEN IN 2013 AND NOT FRABICATED TODAY IN 2022 TO PAINT PETER OBI EVIL. HE IS WHO HE IS, A CATHOLIC. PROTESTANTS A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/26/divided-anambra-gov-obis-legacy/

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Racoon(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
So sad! Rest on priest.Yet some uninformed Christians are gravely underpaying the subtle satanic paln of Muslim-Muslim offer being made by the APC.Imagine the senseless killings that has been happening in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by techWriter3: 2:11am On Jul 20, 2022
There’s no title for being daft sha
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Penguin2: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Racoon:
So sad! Rest on priest.Yet some uninformed Christians are gravely underpaying the subtle satanic paln of Muslim-Muslim offer being made by the APC.Imagine the senseless killings that has been happening in Kaduna.

I don’t think any reasonable Christian is supporting such evil.

Only online miscreants masquerading as Christians.

Lalasticlala
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by TommyEnd: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
It will never be well with this evil government. Their wards will never know anything good starting from today henceforth. Their homes will be filled with tears
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Idiotseverywher: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:
. With this your comment it shows you are definitely among those killing Christians, you a a spy here , you want to check reactions of people here
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. With this your comment it shows you are definitely among those killing Christians, you a a spy here , you want to check reactions of people here

YOU MEAN MY COMMENT IS TRUE ABOUT CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS BITTER RIVALRY?
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Idiotseverywher: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN MY COMMENT IS TRUE ABOUT CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS BITTER RIVALRY?
. You ate not even a Christian, its very obvious that you are likely be among those killing Christians, you just joined nairaland last month , especially during the obvious time most Catholic priest are being killed, you are here to monitor the reaction of people after any priest is killed, and with your demonic comment and reaction shows that you are likely be among those killing those people and more over, Christians can have problems among themselves, if you think you can use propaganda and lies to cause problem among them you are too small for that, Christians are not your Muslim that fight among themselves,, like the Shiites and Sunni,
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You ate not even a Christian, its very obvious that you are likely be among those killing Christians, you just joined nairaland last month , especially during the obvious time most Catholic priest are being killed, you are here to monitor the reaction of people after any priest I'd killed, and with your demonic comment and reaction shows that you are likely be among those killing those people

IT'S YOUR OPINION AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IT UNTIL FACTS ARE DEMANDED FROM YOU kiss.
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Idiotseverywher: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

IT'S YOUR OPINION AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IT UNTIL FACTS ARE DEMANDED FROM YOU kiss.
. You are a confirmed terrorist, which fact are you going to demand, I have prove to that, its very obvious that you are likely be among those killing Christians
Re: One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead. by Softmirror: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You are a confirmed terrorist, which fact are you going to demand, I have prove to that, its very obvious that you are likely be among those killing Christians

grin YOU HAVE FACTS BUT YOU ARE STILL ASSUMING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Hausas Campaign For Peter Obi In The North / Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra / Picture: The New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.