Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,806 members, 7,866,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Experience At INEC Office Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At INEC Office Today! (365 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At INEC Office Today! by StrongAlphMale: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
I went to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office today to collect my original PVC and as usual I was asked to wait. While waiting I saw lots of crowds and multitudes who came to register for their PVCs as well as those who came to collect theirs.

Just then, an elderly woman in her mid 50s asked a particular young man who he was going to vote for in the upcoming 2023 general elections the man simply responded and said "who i go vote for dey my mind" and almost immediately another man who should be in his late 40s responded angrily and said "Na labour party make me dey here, that man peter Obi be like God's sent to this country, if not for labour party nothing go make me dey here" and there was lots of cheers and supports from the multitudes concurring to what the man Said. No one seem to talk about APC or PDP, from my observation I found out that the above persons were strictly Edo indigenes. it's so obvious Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP, they desperately want a change.

Before you insult peter Obi and concludes he has no structure, I'll urge to go out there and ask at least 50 people who they'll vote for in the forthcoming election the response you'll get will shock you. Peter Obi is really pulling so much crowds and they're not online.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
I know peter obi is a strong contender
My issue is INEC
Osun state has not been given certificate even after winning election till now

1 Like

Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by Golan007: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
These fables would be put to rest next year.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by Golan007: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
My issue is INEC

How long did it take in Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by StrongAlphMale: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
I also noticed Some people out of annoyance left without being registered. I smell deliberate frustration here.

How can only one staff with just a laptop be attending to over hundreds of people? Imagine how slow the whole process will take whereby discouraging people from registering for their PVCs. I think INEC should either deploy more staffs or open the online portal to make the registration process more easier and faster.
Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by StrongAlphMale: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Golan007:
These fables would be put to rest next year.

Not a fable man!

It's an experience I encountered today!!!
Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by StrongAlphMale: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mynd44 lalastical seun. Kindly do the needful
Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by 3ple9iner: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I also noticed Some people out of annoyance left without being registered. I smell deliberate frustration here.

How can only one staff with just a laptop be attending to over hundreds of people? Imagine how slow the whole process will take whereby discouraging people from registering for their PVCs. I think INEC should either deploy more staffs or open the online portal to make the registration process more easier and faster.
Laptop to register?
Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by StrongAlphMale: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

Laptop to register?

More like a touch screen tab device connected to a fingerprint device machine
Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today! by obiekunie01: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
My issue is INEC

them still dey calculate to see if there is a way them fit swap-out the adeleke man!

you never knw this country! cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine-russia War 5 Months Later / 2023: We’ll All Lose If We Take PDP, LP For Granted – Adamu / Nigerian Government Paid Us N60million Ransom To Free Zamfara Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.