Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC (16497 Views)

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Myfavourite: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2022
This is the strategy..they will forced all the prisoners to vote for tinubu.... anyone that go against it will be several punish
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Sonicroyel: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2022
rationalrollo:
They will vote for peter OBI, best believe.

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Which 1 u dey advertise.. s39 or s67
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by barinedan(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Another rigging strategy
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by brainhgeek(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2022
That is a very dangerous proposal. Who went to prisons to campaign? Won't this end up being a case of exchanging votes for a promise of freedom? They are prisoners and their priority is to regain their freedom. That is what parties will leverage on. Not free-will
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by PaedophileProph: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2022
But Nigerians in diaspora contributing bulk of the forex to the country can't vote grin
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by ogatboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
APC is bent on burning Nigeria to the ground. The first job of the next president is to fire the INEC chairman
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Mccullum: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
I should be telling you this. Your post history proves that you are a sadist and suicidal. I'll be praying for you bro. You have my pity.

Pity your self because he's telling the bitter truth.
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by staga: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2022
They have come again. Who will visit all the prisons to monitor the conduct of the elections?
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by cardoctor(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2022
They better be given a chance to vote. Most of them are actually innocent.
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by jolaksy: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Manhood or womanhood, hmmm I'm looking at u with one eye o.
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by hermmzy: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2022
My question to the inec chairman is that can the inmate contest for any post since they have the freedom and right to vote??
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by oyeb15: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
We will have to cancel democracy at last. It's not helpful to Nigerians
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Sholaco: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't think prison inmates have such right...
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Stanfeelings: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
FOR WHAT? PART OF THE PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE BEHIND BARS IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT...MAKE THEM NO COME DO MAGO MAGO ABEG O. WHEN THIS OWE START?
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by fujirice: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
I am not in support of this move at all!!!

On what grounds should these guys be voting? What are they contributing to the growth of this country to accord them that honor?
They are incarcerated for a reason and I’m sure it’s not for doing the right thing.

Nigerians in the Diaspora have been one of the backbones of Nigeria’s economy yet they can’t vote! Tell me why a convicted felon that contributes nothing to the nation except crime should be rewarded with selecting our leaders yet those that contribute hard currencies to the national purse can’t!

What is wrong with us for goodness sake?!
Are we under a spell or something?

God!!!!
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by rafcrown(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
But Nihetians living abroad cant vote, and cannot be voted for because they are not based in Nigeria.Just send $$$€€€££££,Shikena?
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by citadels(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Convicted criminals don’t have franchise so they are ineligible to vote. Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Tundex911: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Issokay even the dead right?

Eyin weyrey gbogbo
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Babastrong(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=114899724]

. . . And the former US envoy was so right about the evil plague!

Same way the Igbos were also very right about the monster called buharia!

NOW THE IGBOS ARE ONCE AGAIN SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR VOICE THAT THE ANIMAL CALLED BAT IS AN EVIL ANIMAL AND A VAMPIRE!

And some still choose to be deaf. . . saying they are BAT-ified!

How can a human being accept to be a BAT of all animals! USU-NGWU!

BAT! an animal that cannot be classified as bird and cannot be classified as land animal! TUFIAKWA!

Well sha! myself and my entire family, friends and relations has whole heartedly accepts to be OBI-DIENT! [ Your OBITUARY cannot give you biafra. What your mini-god called kanu tried and failed. Your families and friends believed that attacking tinubu with your bittercoated mouth can defame tinubu. We shall see.]
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by bishopkay: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Idaytesj29:

On the contrary, I think its a brilliant idea.
No it's not. Prison automatically rids you off your franchise to vote
Re: Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC by Idaytesj29(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
bishopkay:

No it's not. Prison automatically rids you off your franchise to vote

I believe it also depends on crimes committed. People get to prison for merely failing to repay debt on time or traffic rules violations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Admits Increasing Airport Contract By N7bn / Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany / Buhari Reappoints Dabiri Arewa As NIDCOM Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.