Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Raheem Sterling Joins An Elite Group To Have Played For Three Clubs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Joins An Elite Group To Have Played For Three Clubs (373 Views)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raheem Sterling Joins An Elite Group To Have Played For Three Clubs by chiemmanuel(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Raheem Sterling joins Nicolas Anelka and Daniel Sturridge as the only players who played for Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea in the Premier League era.

Three's company. �

Re: Raheem Sterling Joins An Elite Group To Have Played For Three Clubs by Prudoh(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Raz, i'll really miss this guy in Man City
Re: Raheem Sterling Joins An Elite Group To Have Played For Three Clubs by chiemmanuel(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Prudoh:
His spot wasn't assured,he had to move
Re: Raheem Sterling Joins An Elite Group To Have Played For Three Clubs by Broveens42(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prudoh:

We are happy to have him; the aggressiveness he brings to the field of play. I watched their training and he wanted to break Mendy's hands after Mendy saved the first... Everybody chorused edou! edou!
He went straight to the trainee to request for a retake" grin

(1) (Reply)

Losing 6 Goals In Two Rounds - Manchester United Rank Bottom For The First Time / Tuesday Game Available> 7 Odd 100% / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Most Powerful And Influential Footballer On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.