Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race (259 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by bestofnollywood: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Funke Akindele is a renowned filmmaker, philanthropist, entrepreneur, youths/women advocate and a lawyer. The 44 year old Ikorodu-born lawyer has for almost two decades provided job opportunities for thousands of Nigerians and discovered many talents through her creative enterprise. She remains a shining light to many young women aspiring to shatter the proverbial glass ceiling despite the societal biases and encumbrances.

The creative prodigy popularly known as Jenifa, due to her role in her famous epic production'"Omo Ghetto" presides over a multi-million film production company that has become the toast of many super brands in the country. Sitting atop an international brand despite starting as a nobody speaks volume of her innate ability to make success out of every venture she goes into.

Her over 20 million followers in the social media space is a staggering number. It is safe to say not all will like her but she remains a role model to many who truly appreciate her journey to success and the persona she projects to the world. She is, no doubt, a lady to reckon with.

I initially had my doubts regarding Funke’s choice as a Deputy but later realized it was a huge addition in terms of Funke’s pedigree, steely resolve and innate ability hidden behind the camera. Like many of our youths today whose potentials remain latent until they are called to assume the mantle of leadership, my knowledge of Funke Akindele's other outstanding qualities was non existent until I interacted with her at close quarters.

Funke’s involvement as a Deputy may not yield 1m votes of the 20 million followers she has within the cyberspace but even a meager 0.1 or 0.2% will bring additional 20k or 40k votes and I do trust her huge followership on social media will generate publicity and facilitate positive engagements towards the actualization of Jandor's Gubernatorial ambition.

Funke Akindele may have joined partisan politics recently but she remains a very popular personality. Just imagine how her joining the PDP has put the party's quest to win Lagos in 2023 in the front burner of national discourse across social media and traditional news platforms.

Jandor/Akindele ticket is already sending shivers down the spines of the APC. It is a potent and surefire combo capable of defeating the APC in next year's Guber election.

PDP! Power

https://applesbite.com/funke-akindele-a-valuable-addition-to-lagos-pdp-guber-race/

Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by AjeboBoutique(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by oyebanji44: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Some people just like fooling themselves.. grin

Even these same people believe politics is a play acting or AY show.. grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by Olaoluwa122: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Una just like to fool una self...sanwo-olu go win before 5pm...no much cap!!!
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by God1000(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2022
I don't know why I don't like this lady sha.
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by Jostoman: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Yes o because she is a very intelligent, good and nice woman. LAGOSIAN should start rejoicing because JANDOR is coming.
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by Jostoman: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why I don't like this lady sha.
the reason is that you hate good things and God is going to shame all of you in 2023
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by Ruggedniggaone: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Jostoman:
the reason is that you hate good things and God is going to shame all of you in 2023
lol that's too harsh!
Re: Funke Akindele: A Valuable Addition To Lagos PDP Guber Race by Jostoman: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
Some people just like fooling themselves.. grin

Even these same people believe politics is a play acting or AY show.. grin grin
yes the way we were fooling ourselves when supported Adeleke the dancing senator who you people days he doesn't have political structure.

(1) (Reply)

With Buhari Legendary In Failure, What Would APC Use To Campaign? / Throwback To What Peter Obi Achieved In Anambra / The Enslavement Of The Nigerian Masses Through Occult Practices By The Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.