Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja (591 Views)

Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by tyeenigga(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2022
An unfortunate incident took place yesterday evening on Shehu Shagari express way Abuja, according to eye witness a black Corolla broke the side mirror of another Corolla with ash color, the ash Corolla pursue the black Corolla and they were dragging till the black Corolla summersault down from Mabushi bridge claiming the life of the driver, the female passenger but the male rider survived with fracture and head injury.

Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by DispatcherLagos: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Because of side mirror?
Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by AjeboBoutique(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by Princess6969(f): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2022
An issue they would have easily settled, common sense is far from them

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by adecz: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Everybody eye don red for 9ja❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by Rayd502(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Common side mirror of a Toyota corolla?A car touted in Nigeria to have cheap and affordable replacement parts.

The other day I sprayed my car bumper it wasn't up to a week I was hit from behind on the same bumper.i came out checked the damage,it was something I cld fix .I entered my car and zoomed off.

If only people can have control of their anger a lot will be saved .It is painful that the loss of lives is easily avoidable.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by Tokskob2008: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Both drivers were very very stupid. You will hustle and pray to buy a car only to later use the car for GTA on the road

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by TheKrakon: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Nature has a way of weeding out the unfit.
Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2022
according to eye witness a black Corolla broke the side mirror of another Corolla with ash color, the ash Corolla pursue the black Corolla and they were dragging till the black Corolla summersault down from Mabushi bridge claiming the life of the driver, the female passenger
Silly brats displaying unnecessary ego
Re: Fatal Accident On Shehu Shagari Express Way Abuja by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Princess6969:
An issue they would have easily settled, common sense is far from them

Common sense is illegal in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Had Chance Of Travelling Where Would You Go? / Care Home Worker Jailed In UK For Stealing Thousands Of Pounds In Savings / List Of Items You Need For Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.