Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs (838 Views)

Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by lightskinnigga: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigerian youths have started signing a petition to institute and investigation into the use of bullion vans of money to win elections in Nigeria.

As at the time writing this..

The petition has garnered more than 8k signatures

https://chng.it/BHFSf7Lk

1 Like

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by God1000(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Too bad he's running for the highest office in the land

3 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by lightskinnigga: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
it’s a disgrace seeing so called “sophisticates” campaigning for such a calamity

9 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Antoeni(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2022
That camp is avoiding David like he's a plague.

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Dreal1247: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2022
No wonder M C Olomu is his on the ground main person

5 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Totilopussylick(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:

He will eventually run mad at the end of the election day tongue undecided tongue

5 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Viscuz: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2022
And he choose a suicide bomber as a Running mate

5 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Naijanascam: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:
it’s a disgrace seeing so called “sophisticates” campaigning for such a calamity

We have many types sophisticated people in this country...... and those supporting him are the Sophisticated and Certificated morons

5 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Newton2024: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:
If I tell you that Osun APC are not surpporting Tinubu you won't believe me. They said he is not marketable unlike Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Tinubu cannot win his home state come 2023. I can bet it with all I have. We would collect his 10k and vote for Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by jlinkd78(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is a bad product to sell

3 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Validated: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2022
The petition will hit 15k in the next hour.

3 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2022
Vote who u want.....u guys should leave Tinubu abeg.....he is far better than Buhari in my opinion.....not his fan though
Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by lightskinnigga: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Vote who u want.....u guys should leave Tinubu abeg.....he is far better than Buhari in my opinion.....not his fan though
leave who?

He’s vying for public office..he should be open to public scrutiny

3 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Newton2024: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Nigerian youths have started signing a petition to institute and investigation into the use of bullion vans of money to win elections in Nigeria.

I am signing this petition because Nigeria cannot afford combination of Drug baron and Islamic Terrorist as president and vice president respectfully in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Minime10(f): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Where I go sign the petition abeg my hand is doing me sign am, sign am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by FreeStuffsNG: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Antoeni:
That camp is avoiding David like he's a plague.

He is not consequnetial outside those of you he is minstering hate to.
He is not a vote influencer and he is talking to same crowd that lost in 2015 and 2019 and then transmuted from ipob terrorists now to HE Obi's supporters. He just continued from where Reno stopped.

He probably, like most you online crew, has no pvc and on election day will be far away from a polling booth or Nigeria.

It is a waste of time fighting him, he is his own worst enemy wink
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by VoteObi2023: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2022
I have signed the petition and it's 14k now.

The petition was started by a Yoruba man, a patriot, true Nigerian and lover of state.

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by VoteObi2023: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is not consequnetial outside those of you he is minstering hate to.
He is not a vote influencer and he is talking to same crowd that transmuted from ipob terrorists now to HE Obi's supporters. He just continued from where Reno stopped.

He probably, like most you online crew, has no pvc and on election day will be far away from a polling booth or Nigeria.

It is a waste of time fighting him, he is his own worst enemy wink
He is inconsequential, yet your drug lord released a statement debunking his investigative work.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
VoteObi2023:

He is inconsequential, yet your drug lord released a statement debunking his investigative work.

grin
You just confirmed my point sir. Nobody outside same folks like you who who lost in 2015 and 2019 due to vicious hate and bigotry campaign against President Buhari is paying attention to him. He is your cyberspace online 'GO' and you all will still lose again in 2023 wink
Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by VoteObi2023: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You just confirmed my point sir. Nobody outside same folks like you who who lost in 2015 and 2019 due to vicious hate and bigotry campaign against President Buhari is paying attention to him. He is your cyberspace online 'GO' and you all will still lose again in 2023 wink
Sorry, a bulk of us is former Osinbanjo and Amaechi supporters. The movement also has a lot of young adults who will be voting for the first time and undecided voters

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:

Seems the server is witnessing huge traffic at the moment. Nigerians are not joking o..lol

2 Likes

Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by Gbogbowa: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Pls give me the link I want to sign my own
Re: Petition For Criminal Review Of Tinubu Gets More Than 8k Signatures In 4hrs by techWriter3: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
it’s a shameful seeing so called “sophisticates” campaigning for such a calamity

(1) (Reply)

My Preferred Presidential Candidate / Tinubu, Ruling APC Making Moves To Lobby, Bribe Christian Association Of Nigeria / Peter Obi Live In Channelstv By 7pm Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.