Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims (32067 Views)

IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS / Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
GeneralPula:
Noted..

Anything to eradicate Nnamdi kanu and his piggzz from the East is welcome..

Our Biafra must cum in peace..
Karma is a bastard. Grooving in someone's pains? Anyway, it will be your turn someday. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is part of the consequences of keeping bad company.

Some of them were misled into this and could have been alive if they really understand that the real issue is struggle for power among Politicians and not one utopian country that will still lie in another country like Lesotho is to South Africa.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose because we all mismanaged it at some point so we will be the one to fix it together.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

How can God bless a nation whose leaders kill unarmed citizens, and cover up such with pathetic lies?!!

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by od501: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
smileyoo:
I can see you are smiling and happy that they are killing your fellow citizens.
were is the humanity in you ?
remember what goes around, comes around.

He is working hard for his 30k. No too reason em.
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2022
pacesetting:
So you are blaming Igbos for this? This problem is the result of a failed government. Every region has it's unique challenges. Did you see how a smart government handled the Niger Delta agitation issue?

Start having sense or stop commenting on a public forum.
I'll be the first to type RIP when UGM visits you or your relatives.
you'll have sense by force.
ask fahdiga or sergio101 what's up
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by saintnegroid(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Abdul05:
No such thing like arrest kill them straight ni. grin

After all, they are secessionists. grin

It is against our constitution. .. grin grin

and the bandits? Why haven't we heard that they are being killed? How about the Boko Haram? With bias people like you this country won't move forward
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Juoflife1(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2022
This is why the governor insisted that the killing was done by DSS. So they can label them ESN.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by stanluiz(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2022
7 ipob Terrorists has been sent to hell. More will join.

Uzodima warn them to accept amnesty or get crushed. More offensive is needed. Igbos must be eradicated from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by FreeStuffsNG: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

How can God bless a nation whose leaders kill unarmed citizens, and cover up such with pathetic lies?!!
Go and read Romans 13:1-2, Nigeria is already blessed once you have people in authority.
Those who do not see the blessings upon Nigeria will not be part of the blessing. Tell your folks killing innocent people to let peace reign, sheathe their swords and go to school where sound character is moulded.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by stanluiz(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Melonsmasher:

I wish I could upload videos here.. The Imo state government has terrorized my zone.. How can they tag those innocent kids ESN.. the most painful of it all is the two blood brothers who fell victim. Hope Uzodimma will never know peace for the rest of his miserable life
ipob are the ones the ones terrorizing your zone.

Imo state government want to restore law and order.
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by pacesetting: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Another senseless response. Have a nice day.
GraceUnIimitedd:
I'll be the first to type RIP when UGM visits you or your relatives.
you'll have sense by force.
ask fahdiga or sergio101 what's up
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Melonsmasher: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by warlordd(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2022
I knew they were Ipob bingos/Esn criminal.Wedding guests my foot! Good job Dss! Let them join Ikonso and other idiots in hell.
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by stanluiz(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2022
stano2:
Your skul must be filled with cow dung for insulting someone more intelligent than your entire generation.
Why not counter him with your point, why support the murder of unarmed civilians.
lol. You want me to counter an ipob brainwashed member. It is a waste of time.

I support the killing of ipob criminals and supporters.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Go and read Romans 13:1-2, Nigeria is already blessed once you have people in authority.
Those who do not see the blessings upon Nigeria will not be part of the blessing. Tell your folks to sheathe their swords and go to school where character is moulded.

You mean those who do not pretend that a failed state is prospering will not see the blessing?!!

I always know better than bandy words with sycophants and hypocrites. We are done here!
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) will attack security personnel, behead them, in most instances cannibalise them.
But when they are killed by the security agencies, our Eastern brothers will come with funny narratives like, an upcoming igbo artiste was killed, wedding guests were killed etc.

All these nonsense must stop. undecided

Don't harbor evil.
if those who were killed are truly terrorist or Esn members....may d good Lord bless u and bless d DSS...however if those who were killed are innocent citizens may d good Lord send His curses on u and them too

3 Likes

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Melonsmasher: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2022
stanluiz:
ipob are the ones the ones terrorizing your zone.

Imo state government want to restore law and order.

Watch the videos on the links I dropped above, those guys weren't ESN they were unarmed, you can even see from one of the videos I shared, one of the victims had with him a nylon filled with food stuffs he bought for his family

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Melonsmasher: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
if those who were killed are truly terrorist or Esn members....may d good Lord bless u and bless d DSS...however if those who were killed are innocent citizens may d good Lord send His curses on u and them too

AMEN for Moferere
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by mauchiz: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Good morning all,
We have to help the lecturers in Abia state get justice,please lets all do something. These lecturers have families, will these children go back to the house?
All lovers of education in Nigeria,
Please give Abia state lecturers justice.

#JusticeforAbiastatelecturers
#stopikpeazufrombeingasenator
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by stanluiz(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2022
warlordd:
I knew they were Ipob bingos/Esn criminal.Wedding guests my foot! Good job Dss! Let them join Ikonso and other idiots in hell.
Propaganda and lies is their tool.

Whenever ipob esn criminals are killed. Ipob supporters will call them innocent civilians just to accept sympathy. But when they are successful, ipob supporters will hail them and called then saint UGm.

Uzodima is doing a good job. I love it. He tell them to come out of the bush and drop their arms or they will get crushed!!

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Stanleyq: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Abdul05 post=114906246]No such thing like arrest kill them straight ni. grin

If another man's corpse is carried, it will seem as it is a bunch of firewood, until urs is being carried, if u are not compassionate on the sufferings of others, i fear what God who said, love one another will do to u. Those trying to seperate Are maginalized in the country, the only thing they can do to have freedom is looking for it. They fought hell to free nigeria from slavery, since the presidency of zik, no igbo man has became a prerident because their vote tends small, therefore, holding the treasure base, they have to fight to get freedom which is not easy, but it must come, like or not. We do not hate u as u hate us, but yet u want us to live in unity, a child who doesnt allow his or her mother to sleep wont sleep either, and this country will begin to go down and down, its all of us that suffer it, not a particular ppl

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Jostoman: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2022
I hope Tanko Muhammed is seen the problem he impose on innocent IMO STATE people. God will judge all of you

2 Likes

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by stanluiz(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Watch the videos on the links I dropped above, those guys weren't ESN, you can even see from one of the videos one of the victims had with him a nylon filled with food stuffs he bought for his family
I can't waste my data to watch ipob doctored video.

Lol. Nylon filled with foodstuff. Another ipob propaganda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Abdul05: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2022
od501:

May painful death never depart from your home!!
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nonsense

This is the kind if statement you release after tagging people 'ESN' and unlawfully killing them. It has been going for a long time in Imo State

So the DSS wants people to believe that it led an operation to an ESN Camp in Awo-Mmamma, had a fierce exchange of gunfire with ESN, managed to kill 7 of them, but there is no single picture of the camp, weapons recovered or the bodies of those killed?

DSS only released a statement after people protested the killing of their youth?

Questions for the DSS:

How did the protesters get hold of the bodies of the so called ESN operatives you killed? Everybody knows that bodies of criminals killed in exchange of fire are confiscated

Why is it that you the DSS only released a statement after people protested?

Where is the evidence you went to any camp? Pictures, videos, weapons recovered?

Why would people be crying and protesting that their youths were unjustly murdered if you actually went to a camp and had a gunfight? Nobody on earth protests for a criminal killed in a gun battle, not even if it is their own son. People protest against injustice

DSS please tell us how protesters got hold of the bodies of those you killed in their camp!!

These are legitimate questions that bastard governor of Imo state, Ohaneze, south-east governors and political elite should be asking! But don't hold your breath!

These Fulani hegemonic scum leave all the bandits, kidnappers and terrorists in their region and come down to Igboland and murder innocent youths in cold blood.....it's their favourite sport, yet our elite keep quiet and carry on as if nothing happened!

Does anyone think this country wouldn't have gone up in flames by now if a Igbo president had been murdering innocent Fulani youth for the past 6 years and counting!?
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by stanluiz(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
Melonsmasher:
GRAPHIC VIDEOS OF THE GENOCIDE IN IMO STATE BY EBUBEAGU

LINK 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Do0qGWlKsbev31JTFQKAcXucVQpzCHK4/view?usp=drivesdk

LINK 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DoTUVujqKfF8deh50LdvGNJIedxPEzTt/view?usp=drivesdk

LINK 3
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E0AD2b7zvLN_iXvRKRl-S8nkb5iRInEM/view?usp=drivesdk
When are you going to paste the Genocide ipob Terrorists committed on innocent Igbo civilians ?

Karma has caught you all. Igbos will be eradicated from the surface of the soil.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by backnbeta(f): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
Abdul05:
No such thing like arrest kill them straight ni. grin

It is against our constitution. .. grin grin

But there is such thing as arrest for the jihadists? I'm not Igbo but injustice to one is injustice to all! Why are they killing the SE "secessionists" and wasting tax payers' money to try the Northern terrorists or rehabilitate them?

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
You're asking the DSS questions online? Why not go to their office? grin

You guys better be concerned about this sort of thing because if your security forces are tagging people anything they like to kill them, then anyone can be tagged anything, in any part of the country and killed

1 Like

Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by cardoctor(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Which one do we now believe?
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Jostoman:
I hope Tanko Muhammed is seen the problem he impose on innocent IMO STATE people. God will judge all of you

You think they care? They found a way to truncate the will of Imo people and impose a spawn of satan....a slave that is beholden to them and willing to ignore all their murderous activities in his state!
Re: Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims by Melonsmasher: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
stanluiz:
I can't waste my data to watch ipob doctored video.

Lol. Nylon filled with foodstuff. Another ipob propaganda cheesy
One way or the other, May the evil perpetrated against these people and their families reach you one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.