Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Free Fiverr Service |setup High Conversion Facebook Business Page - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Fiverr Service |setup High Conversion Facebook Business Page (201 Views)

Free Fiverr Training Class / Who's Interested In A FREE Fiverr Class....how To Get Massive Orders On Fiverr / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Fiverr Service |setup High Conversion Facebook Business Page by Bright36: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
To advertise your business/brand or products on facebook is better you make use of facebook page.
This strategy will help you to engage with your potential clients. By posting regular blogs on daily or weekly bases. You can even run ads - advertisement to reach millions of people on facebook. Even facebook ads is one of the best ways to reach awareness by setting the ads for only targeted audience that will benefit to you needs.
Facebook also have Ads manager where you can monitor your ads performance.
Moreover, I am an expert social media marketing. I can help you in this aspect even more than your expectations. You can contact me through my fiverr account.

For more information, check on my fiverr gig.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f8cda0dbee
Feel free to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Add A Home Extension In Your Garden / Vote For Competence And Get Rid Of Incompetence Leaders - Aisha Yesufu / Boost Your Career. Get Udemy Courses For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.