Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (40961 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / How I Made Egusi Soup Using 2 Methods. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics & Videos) / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by oyichi: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Come, no try me ooo, see as yam don dey hungry me now, nawa for you ooo
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by latolz: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
NONE
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by anonymuz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Juliet751:
Yam porridge
Yam porridge all the way
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yam pepper soup
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yam pepper soup tongue
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Just g8ve me my roast yam with palmoil, salt and pepper.
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Mvena(f): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
olisaEze:
Except Ure a newbie here, Lala does not leave his duty post for anything other than snake meat. Kindly wait for another customer support manager to help taste ur unsnakey meal. grin
Yam porridge
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by SpecialEdition: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have Covid right now so yam pepper soup.
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yam Potage nwannem it is the best as green dey inside am sad shocked grin grin
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Yuneehk(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don't like any, but I'll rather cook porridge than cook yam pepper soup. Mba biko.

Favourite yam recipe has to be that white yam and Palm oil, pepper, lots of onions with nchanwu sauce.
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
anonymuz:
Yam porridge all the way
Yeah
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Ppp1p: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
I warned you I might snatch you from your husband if you keep coming through with all the yummy
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
First it's gloryhomemaker...now it's Diomakitchen

Did you people agree at a general meeting to torment me ni?

Shuuu...all these delicacies just dey cause my mouth to salivate.

BIA...be kiaful ooo
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Mbenny(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
yam porridge all the way i love it.
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yuneehk:
I don't like any, but I'll rather cook porridge than cook yam pepper soup. Mba biko.

Favourite yam recipe has to be that white yam and Palm oil, pepper, lots of onions with nchanwu sauce.
Goan sit down...local chicken grin grin
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by enoch273: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
They're both yummy though I prefer yam porridge, if this was a business idea, I'm sure it would reward you with with a huge cash prize in the next titan reality show.

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by sonnie10: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
It depend on the mood and occasion. With big stout, the second one is better.
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Don't allow TINUBU supporters catch you.......

Show them how to prepare AGBADO ..........
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Agentsalt: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Porridge depending on the weather.
Love your cooking.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Juanmike(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
I prefer yam and Agbado.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by hurryup123(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I lives in far away Germany grin

But I love the taste of the yam porridge kiss
Baba sponsor your boy please.
I promise to pay back all your expenses.
And also remain loyal ..
Please help me excape this jungle for the sake of my unborn kids.
Thanks
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by yusluvad(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yam porridge. That food is always bae... cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by tnerro1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
The first time I ate yam pepper soup was at logologo along airport road Benin city, damn, I miss those days mennn

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by faithfull18(f): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Both, let me come and start cooking and making videos. The talent can't be wasting.
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Blackestjunior(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Both

Mix them together
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by Inali: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm not a yam fan at all.

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by FRANSixx: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
All
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Only the fish inside the two grin

You too like enjoyment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
faithfull18:
Both, let me come and start cooking and making videos. The talent can't be wasting.

Its very necessary ooooo, use your talent wella cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
SpecialEdition:
I have Covid right now so yam pepper soup.
Get well soon, the peppersoup will really help smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.