Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Chimamanda Wrote About Obi,what Will Oluomo Write About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Wrote About Obi,what Will Oluomo Write About Tinubu (371 Views)

Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Wrote About Obi,what Will Oluomo Write About Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Oluomo will say to Tinubu I thank you for making me head of Lagos state thugs, we can smoke easily and make free money,when they want to disgrace me you make me chairman park and management, any ni morigba what a shame that a thug has free access to a man that want to be my president, God forbid,I will continue with Obi that honour and identity with prof than Tinubu that honour and identify with thugs

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Wrote About Obi,what Will Oluomo Write About Tinubu by Moh247: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2022
cool

This life funny sha

One man woke up 5 am in the morning, headed to a motor park in Oshodi, begged a Driver to allow him be his conductor calling passenger and carrying heavy loads for people

For many years he worked under rain and sun, got beaten and rejected by the society due to lack of Education.

Soon he bought his own bus, and turned a driver, soon his single bus turned 10 and he employed more drivers and conductor

He joined the Union of Road Transport workers and became Oshodi Chairman and State Treasurer

Re: Chimamanda Wrote About Obi,what Will Oluomo Write About Tinubu by Penguin2: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This life funny sha

One man woke up 5 am in the morning, headed to a motor park in Oshodi, begged a Driver to allow him be his conductor calling passenger and carrying heavy loads for people

For many years he worked under rain and sun, got beaten and rejected by the society due to lack of Education.

Soon he bought his own bus, and turned a driver, soon his single bus turned 10 and he employed more drivers and conductor

He joined the Union of Road Transport workers and became Oshodi Chairman and State Treasurer

I’m sure even Oluomo will be shocked at this his life history that he doesn’t know grin

Ogbeni, MC Oluomo is a tout. QED.

A tout that was elevated above the law by Tinubu because of his expertise in disruption of opposition strongholds in elections.

No sugarcoating, no icing.

Say it as it is, you will not die.
Re: Chimamanda Wrote About Obi,what Will Oluomo Write About Tinubu by Moh247: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m sure even Oluomo will be shocked at this his life history that he doesn’t know grin

Ogbeni, MC Oluomo is a tout. QED.

A tout that was elevated above the law by Tinubu because of his expertise in disruption of opposition strongholds in elections.

No sugarcoating, no icing.

Say it as it is, you will not die.

Omo Ibo, una no get driver or NURTW for Ibo land Na only Yoruba get cormercial. Busses , all Ibo get private car

(1) (Reply)

Elrufai Took Revenge On Peter Obi, Obi Miscreants Are Crying / Obi's Fan Places 61 Supporters To 12 Months Allowance to Celebrate Obi's 61 Bday / I Assume I Have Support Of My Former Boss, Obasanjo For 2023 Presidency – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.