Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail (1294 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
It's only a naive man that won't see the handwriting on the wall.

Expect massive defections from APC before the elections.

First off, they knew he was sick and aged, secondly they gave him a Muslim northerner hoping something might happen to him along the way and shettima takes over.

Just so you know, the ruling north abhors Christianity, reason they planned and killed Yakowa, and still fight Christians by proxy through bokoharam and herdsmen

They'll rather risk the presidency with APC than let a Christian northerner rule.

Also, they will be secretly rooting for atiku so they can retain power directly.

Them not backing a Christian Northerner is a direct declaration that they don't regard Christians especially in the north.

Nigerians have to wake up.

Northerners know that Tinubu is domineering and that's what they don't like. They want someone they can control. This is the primary reason they will be working against Tinubu come 2023.

After all they can defect anytime

5 Likes

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DeepThroater: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2022
The Yaradua Treatment.

We warned the idiot but he was too headstrong on Gbana to see that the northern governors backing a southern candidate and him in particular was to get Buhari not to anoint one of his cabals as his successor .
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:
The Yaradua Treatment.

We warned the idiot but he was too headstrong on Gbana to see that the northern governors backing a southern candidate and him in particular was to get Buhari not to anoint one of his cabals as his successor .
If atiku fails to win, and Tinubu mistakenly gets there, may God help him to complete at least one tenure.

There's an evil gang up against this nation. Terrorists are coming closest to the seat of power

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by MadeInTokyo: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2022
The Tusnami of Defections from APC to PDP in the North that will make it look like Tinubu was handed over Regional ACN Presidential ticket instead of APC Presidential ticket starts in September ---Quote this post

4 Likes

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
The Tusnami of Defections from APC to PDP in the North that will make you it look like Tinubu was handed over Regional ACN Presidential ticket instead of APC Presidential ticket starts in September ---Quote this post
I believe you

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DeepThroater: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2022
DarlingtonC:
If atiku fails to win, and Tinubu mistakenly gets there, may God help him to complete at least one tenure.

There's an evil gang up against this nation. Terrorists are coming closest to the seat of power

That's another land mine for him in future because the same northern governors insisted that his running mate must come from among them and must be a Muslim.

Why? No way the bigoted north will want to remove Tinubu for a Northern Christian. But with a northern Muslim VP, removing Tinubu using any measure available will be very tempting.

The frog has zero sense when it comes to national politics.

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Softmirror: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2022
DarlingtonC:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? IS YOUR FEARS TINUBU BECOMING PRESIDENT OR HIS RUNNING MATE TO SUCCEED HIM? OR BOTH? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

That's another land mine for him in future because the same northern governors insisted that his running mate must come from among them and must be a Muslim.

Why? No way the bigoted north will want to remove Tinubu for a Northern Christian. But with a northern Muslim VP, removing Tinubu using any measure available will be very tempting.

Absolutely.

It was a strategy that will favor them

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? IS YOUR FEARS TINUBU BECOMING PRESIDENT OR HIS RUNNING MATE TO SUCCEED HIM? OR BOTH? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Tinubu has no business being President. He is unfit.

Secondly he choose a wrong candidate.

Everything is wrong with APC Presidential candidates at the moment.... everything.

But some myopic and bigoted ones won't see it
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Softmirror: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Tinubu has no business being President. He is unfit.

Secondly he choose a wrong candidate.

Everything is wrong with APC Presidential candidates at the moment.... everything.

But some myopic and bigoted ones won't see it

THE BEGINNING OF THE BEST THINGS THAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA IS TINUBU BECOMING PRESIDENT. MARK MY WORDS!
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Kdon2: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2022
DarlingtonC:

First off, they knew he was sick and aged, secondly they gave him a Muslim northerner hoping something might happen to him along the way and shettima takes over.

Just so you know, the ruling north abhors Christianity, reason they planned and killed Yakowa, and still fight Christians by proxy through bokoharam and herdsmen

They'll rather risk the presidency with APC than let a Christian northerner rule.

Also, they will be secretly rooting for atiku so they can retain power directly.

Them not backing a Christian Northerner is a direct declaration that they don't regard Christians especially in the north.

Northerners know that Tinubu is domineering and that's what they don't like. They want someone they can control. This is the primary reason they will be working against Tinubu come 2023.

Tinubu will come third in the south, I mean the whole south beacause of Muslim Muslim Muslim. He ll neither win the north. They (candidates) ll rather share the north. The north do not want a desperate politician like tinubu either. Last last tinubu go chop dust! grin
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

THE BEGINNING OF THE BEST THINGS THAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA IS TINUBU BECOMING PRESIDENT. MARK MY WORDS!
Tinubu is unfit Bro. Forget sentiments.

I'll choose Tinubu over atiku any day. But Tinubu is unfit. We need to look beyond this men in order to move our nation forward.

Why didn't APC field Osibanjo or amaechi, much Better candidates?

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Kdon2: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

His best shot would have been to support osinbajo. Now he has miscalculated the game.
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Kdon2:

Tinubu will come third in the south, I mean the whole south beacause of Muslim Muslim Muslim. He ll neither win the north. They (candidates) ll rather share the north. The north do not want a desperate politician like tinubu either. Last last tinubu go chop dust! grin
I'm sure they'll dump him prior to the elections
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DeepThroater: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Kdon2:

His best shot would have been to support osinbajo. Now he has miscalculated the game.

His greedy ambition to loot at the national level did not let him reflect on the fact that he is one of the most highly unelectable beings in Nigeria with all his crooked past and very grey history of his own person.

Let him dance naked.

The best thing that will happen to him is losing the contest .
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Morenikeji090(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2022
It's a lie leave him... We Love Tinubu he took a nice step... Wake up he chose who gonna work better with him... Seek humanity not religion.. Tinubu never care about religion to choose who he chose those who he love to work with fell into Muslim religion... Mind you we are Yoruba we not religious.. we control religion we don't allow religion to control us so you folks know Tinubu took a great steps that's why you are jealousy him.. leave him. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DeepThroater: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

Everything Tinubu , Shettima and APC is wrong
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Make your point without insulting people.

How many times will they tell you this..?

#ObiDatti2023
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Softmirror: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Everything Tinubu , Shettima and APC is wrong

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DeepThroater: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Make your point without insulting people.

How many times will they tell you this..?

#ObiDatti2023

FCK off.

I am not voting Obi because of you Igbo fanatics ruining his campaign with your tribalism
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Morenikeji090:
It's a lie leave him... We Love Tinubu he took a nice step... Wake up he chose who gonna work better with him... Seek humanity not religion.. Tinubu never care about religion to choose who he chose those who he love to work with fell into Muslim religion... Mind you we are Yoruba we not religious.. we control religion we don't allow religion to control us so you folks know Tinubu took a great steps that's why you are jealousy him.. leave him. Thanks
Tinubu should not be concerned about what he cares but what the people care
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

FCK off.

I am not voting Obi because of you Igbo fanatics ruining his campaign with your tribalism
You are one of those ruining his campaign by insulting people and be claiming Igbo..

You are a Paid Atiku supporter.
You don't love Obi, if you do, you won't be insulting Tinibu and his supporters..
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DeepThroater: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You are one of those ruining his campaign by insulting people and be claiming Igbo..

You are a Paid Atiku supporter.
You don't love Obi, if you do, you won't be insulting Tinibu and his supporters..
Me claim OSU? Where and when?

God forbid.

Show me where I ever claimed to be an OSU Jew rat

And I have a right to insult the drug baron thief .

How does me being anti Tinubu equate me to be a pro Obi?

You dunce
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by slimghost(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
If he is expecting block votes from the North then he is dumber than he looks.
He has made it an ethnic contest, so I pray the SW has enough votes to deliver him because he is hated on the streets of Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Totilopussylick(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
slimghost:
If he is expecting block votes from the North then he is dumber than he looks.
He has made it an ethnic contest, so I pray the SW has enough votes to deliver him because he is hated on the streets of Northern Nigeria.

He is presently the most hated Nigerian politician at the moment in the whole of the country.

1 Like

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Morenikeji090(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
I understand you.. but sometimes you have to stand for the truths even if others are against you..
DarlingtonC:
Tinubu should not be concerned about what he cares but what the people care
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by nigerianrevolut(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
ALHAMDULILLAH!!! THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IS COMING!

2015 - 2023: MUSLIM NORTHERNER

2023 - 2031: MUSLIM SOUTHERNER

2031 - 2039: MUSLIM NORTHERNER
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Superwave16320: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
As an Igbo you are right to have this sort of delusion n foolishness none stop, it is what miserable souls like you were nurtured it from your mother's womb.

DarlingtonC:

Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by DarlingtonC: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Superwave16320:
As an Igbo you are right to have this sort of delusion n foolishness none stop, it is what miserable souls like you were nurtured it from your mother's womb.

You are a fool Bro...stupid one at that.

I can bet you don't know who your parents are
Re: I Believe The North Has Positioned Tinubu To Fail by Obidient4life2: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Only urchins think otherwise!

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Wike Demanded From Atiku In London / Dolphin Estate Flooded With Heavy Downpour Of Rain This Morning In Ikoyi, Lagos / Nigerian Doctors Held Surprise Free Medical Outreach For Peter Obi At Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.