Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? (4410 Views)

Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by cutecommend: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Please kindly drop your suggestions.

Is it beef?

Is it turkey?

Is it mackrel fish?

Is it goat meat?

Kindly contribute

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Turkey
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by psucc(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Ebiôñ

3 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by VeryWickedMan: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Lala will say snake meat

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Natbrowny: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Buffalos wins this contest
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Cataboy: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Juliet751:
Turkey
you must have bad taste bud

8 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Püssy meat

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Zulu2022: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Local fowl no de there
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by dopedan(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
From reliable sources
Ram
Pork
Duck

5 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Bernardeffanga(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dog meat

4 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by internationalman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Definitely grass cutter

5 Likes

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Channah1(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cow meat.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Oghene1st: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
To me, it is pork, ram and chicken. And they taste better when fried. Then any bushmeat when roasted.

But you see turkey? Na big for nothing meat. Local fowl too bloody o if you use am run egusi. For fish, na snakehead. I miss when I dey village, and mama go buy from fishermen take run Banga soup with native palm nuts (which we call ibiedi Urhobo) not agric palm nuts o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aligator ofcourse. Worse meat na BAT meat esp when eaten with agbado.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Josbreed: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
cutecommend:
Please kindly drop your suggestions.

Is it beef?

Is it turkey?

Is it mackrel fish?

Is it goat meat?

Kindly contribute

Local dog meat is out if this world. Followed by Mackerel. Third is Isiewu.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
OP, all the meat you mentioned are all sweet. I can't choose cos they all have different taste.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by gentlesinna(m): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Human meat
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Parachoko: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Roasted bush meats, ram, buffalo, turkey, Mackrel, Chicken, salmon and lamb.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Deer
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nemesis0147(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Cataboy:
you must have bad taste bud
turkey don’t have taste grin
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by dopedan(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Goat meat is number one, chicken is over hyped, then pork meat is next if prepared well you will never want another meat
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Cow meat then followed by goat meat.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by ahnie: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Cow meat then followed by goat meat.
Hello pls can I send a pm?
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
ahnie:

Hello pls can I send a pm?

I can't find the account I registered with. So, can't even access it to read PMs.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Ram
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
There isn't no chicken there,worst off,no snake meat for the forum's CEO,blw,when did fish become meat?
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Devonelle(f): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oghene1st:
To me, it is pork, ram and chicken. And they taste better when fried. Then any bushmeat when roasted.

But you see turkey? Na big for nothing meat. Local fowl too bloody o if you use am run egusi. For fish, na snakehead. I miss when I dey village, and mama go buy from fishermen take run Banga soup with native palm nuts (which we call ibiedi Urhobo) not agric palm nuts o.

You just made me nostalgic. Nothing like native Banga soup with fresh river fish abeg cheesy
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by cutedharmee: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dog meat and snake ain't bad.. but u need to try Cat meat...you won't regret u did
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2022
It all depends on how the meat is prepared. The same meat from the same animal cam be prepared by two different people and one would be sweeter.

Marinating is an excellent way to prepare delicious meat.

Suya is sweeter than boiled beef.
Fried fish is tastier than boiled one.

I think ram and local chicken prepared well are to die for.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by Templee333(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Has anyone eat fried mosquito meat? It's the king of meats.
Re: Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World? by gentility411(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Templee333:
Has anyone eat fried mosquito meat? It's the king of meats.

Taaaah!!!!who be dis small pikin,follow ur mate go play for sand���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help:how To Start A Cake Business / Quality Ziplock Bags For Product Packaging Available For Sale / Best Cakes In Onitsha, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.