Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike (212 Views)

Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by chiemelisco: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2022

Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by slimfit1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
I blame useless parents watching the lives of their kids waste away at home.
Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by tctrills: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
slimfit1:
I blame useless parents watching the lives of their kids waste away at home.
You are a fool. Maybe the parents should establish their own universities. The problem with you government agents is that the evil government uses fools like you to deflect blame and responsibility. You are as guilty and irresponsible as the government you are protecting.
Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by slimfit1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
tctrills:

You are a fool. Maybe the parents should establish their own universities. The problem with you government agents is that the evil government uses fools like you to deflect blame and responsibility. You are as guilty and irresponsible as the government you are protecting.

Brother my child was told they needs to go back to school because of a long time out of school because of covid 19, not University get that right because they don't want this generation of kids affected losing out in education not gap. One child is ok but a million too much for a country. My point is I would be out there protesting. It's abnormal for strikes to last this long and the parents of the current generation are ok with it because they had four years of strikes. Our children should be the last straw for the government to ignore.
Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by slimfit1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good parents make sure that their child doesn't stay at home for more than 3 weeks for no good reason. We are playing with our future deeply.

Protest

Protest

Protest

NASS which is only less than 800 people can not get 20 percent of our budget while education get 2 or 5 percent in a budget.
Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by tctrills: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
slimfit1:

Brother my child was told they needs to go back to school because of a long time out of school because of covid 19, not University get that right because they don't want this generation of kids affected losing out in education not gap. One child is ok but a million too much for a country. My point is I would be out there protesting. It's abnormal for strikes to last this long and the parents of the current generation are ok with it because they had four years of strikes. Our children should be the last straw for the government to ignore.
The last potest in Lekki?
Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by slimfit1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
tctrills:

The last potest in Lekki?

The greater threats are coming_ where you have doctors that can't treat patients properly because they are not well educated. Engineers that can't fix our roads and planes what do you see?
Re: Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike by tctrills: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
slimfit1:

The greater threats are coming_ where you have doctors that can't treat patients properly because they are not well educated. Engineers that can't fix our roads and planes what do you see?
I get that but protest have never made things better in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Osun PDP Guber Ticket:we 'll Reveal Our Next Line Of Action Soon--babayemi / Peter Obi Die Hard Fans / Tunde Bakare: I Didn't Endorse Tinubu And I Never Critisied CAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.