Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Urgent Help Needed Plz. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Help Needed Plz. (290 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) / Urgent. Help Needed / The Days Are Evil: Beware (GRAPHIC PHOTOS PLZ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed Plz. by Bishopsis(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Please, I need the help of Health Safety and Environmental offers including the general house.

My kid brother of 27 was found dead last week Friday (15/07/22) here in Port Harcourt inside a suck-away pit in the midst of some labourers whom he was asked to go and send pumping machine to pump out water from an old but not in use suck-away pit.

Both the labourers, the owner of the sight who happens to be my uncle, have refused to tell us what has happened that led to my brother's death. Claiming they don't know what happened to him, how he got inside the pit and died.

For these past five days they've been nonchalant over the issue. Plz house what do we do to get the actual cause of my kid brother's death and find justice for him.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Plz. by superCleanworks(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Chai. Painful Exit.

i wish i could help. no idea.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Plz. by braine(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
What are you 3xoecting them to tell you?
Please report to the police. Its not your duty to interrogate them.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Plz. by Bishopsis(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
The matter is already with the police, but nothing positive seems to be coming out since that day..it's not as if we're the ones interrogating them.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Plz. by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bishopsis:
The matter is already with the police, but nothing positive seems to be coming out since that day..it's not as if we're the ones interrogating them.
same Port Harcourt that my cousin was brutally murdered and the killers are currently walking free after they were released.
No justice in this country anymore
Re: Urgent Help Needed Plz. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Bishopsis:
Please, I need the help of Health Safety and Environmental offers including the general house.

My kid brother of 27 was found dead last week Friday (15/07/22) here in Port Harcourt inside a suck-away pit in the midst of some labourers whom he was asked to go and send pumping machine to pump out water from an old but not in use suck-away pit. Involve the police

Both the labourers, the owner of the sight who happens to be my uncle, have refused to tell us what has happened that led to my brother's death. Claiming they don't know what happened to him, how he got inside the pit and died.

For these past five days they've been nonchalant over the issue. Plz house what do we do to get the actual cause of my kid brother's death and find justice for him.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Plz. by MufasaLion: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Petition the IG of Police.

(1) (Reply)

Student And Wicked Senior Prefect / Crypto-fraudster Ordered To Pay $3.7 Billion In Brazil / To Every Scammer Out There....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.