|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,898 members, 7,287,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 February 2023 at 12:46 PM
|Job Vacancy by Atorj: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2022|
Senior Document Controller
Job Type: Contract (12-18 months)
Job Title: Senior Document Controller
Salary: N300,000- N370,000
Location: Lagos State
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Basic Functions and Scope:
Senior Document control specialists are responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity. These specialists’ help companies adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information, and retrieve data more effectively.
Document control specialists store, manage and track company documents. They scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document life-cycle procedures, and they archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
In this role, you will be responsible for project operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the project management function.
• Maintaining and making available as necessary complete and current project documents and related information throughout the project cycle
• Maintaining the procedure for the document management system.
• Creating documents as per the document numbering system, archiving and distribution of documents
• Participates in the organization's business Risk and opportunity management.
• Complying with company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations, Quality management systems, project HSE Plan, Quality Plan, and related requirements
• Detecting and signalling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
• Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
• Ensuring on time submission of accurate documentation to meet customer requests.
Key Duties (Work activities):
• Processing (Document transmittal, receipt, classification, distribution, etc) of all official electronic and hard copy documentation (including engineering/technical, correspondence, business management, commercial, legal) generated by COMPANY to be maintained in the Document Management System or hardcopy library.
• Access of request and reviews for team members on all IM systems
• Development and maintenance of the Document Review & Approval Matrix (DRAM) in collaboration with the Project/Operations team.
• Process transmittal of information between groups within the COMPANY to expedite information flow.
• Evaluation, management and compliance with COMPANY Document Control processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure accurate records of all Project/Operations official documentation generated by the COMPANY, the CONTRACTOR, or its vendors; suggest improvements for evaluation where applicable.
• Quality Control performance checks to ensure documentation management is complaint with procedural processes; seek assistance if questionable.
• Troubleshoot and provide level 1 end-user support for all IM systems (DMS, Collaboration, etc).
• Accurately and constantly maintain the metadata of business documents, such as, but not limited to; number, title, revision, status etc in accordance to Company Specifications.
• Add/update documents to Document Management System.
• Receipt, send and expedite all documents between groups/organisations, making appropriate log entries for tracking purposes.
• Provision of accurate and up-to-date Document review, receipt, and issue information to Projects/Operations team.
• Expediting and tracking of status of all documents reviewed internally by the Project/Operations team.
• Maintenance of accurate file structure for all documentation.
• Assist in documentation collection in the progression of work activities with regard to completeness and accuracy.
• Provision of technical assistance with the import of data from the Project, vendors and other sources; including but not limited to advising users as they correct inaccurate and/or missing data.
• Provision of end-user training documentation for all IM Systems and deployment to Project/Operations team.
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university.
Experience in Project Management.
Have knowledge of any Document Management System
Proficient in using Microsoft office packages & Adobe Acrobat.
Have oil and gas industry experience
Ability to work across multiple disciplines and departments
Knowledge of Quality System Standards such as ISO or API
Have Sound oral and written communication skills
Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
Be a good team player and have problem solving skills
Time management skills
Customer service skills, self-directed and trustworthy
5 to 10 years of Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles.
Kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56